Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Under-dressing at work

iv done panties and waist trainer many times

I believe I have answered this question more times than any other on this site. I got rid of my last pair of men's underwear sometime in the late 1990's. At work or not, I now underdressed.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Yeah, I don't own any mens underwear - panties only bikini or thongs. When wearing pants, I am often wearing either sheer knee-highs, trouser socks or pantyhose underneath.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Aspiring Member
    Two months until Texas cools enough for underdressing in hosiery....feh.

Silver Member
    I've worn panties under my pants for over 50 years. Wore nylons with panty girdles back in the day. Then pantyhose for years. Moved to hot weather areas and as women quit wearing nylons I joined them. I also wore petie-pants when women started wearing them under their business shorts. They did keep wool pants from getting wrinkled.

As for bras it depended on where I was working. Same with camisoles. Enjoyed it one day when one of the women I was working with had on the same camisole I was wearing. Winter time I often wore bras under my sweaters. One day I ended up presenting in front of a group. Always wondered if the loose weave allowed people to see my bra. No one said anything. Though I don't fly now I used to fly wearing women's slacks, blouses and a bra. Only had one stewardess get shocked when she put her hand on my back and felt the hooks.

I'm kind of gender fluid, so I wear panties when I'm feeling pink. But, I never wear a bra unless I'm in girl mode. I think that a bra is visible some of the time to some of the people, but they're polite enough to not say anything about it. I think the women will see the signs easily. as a guy, I grew up when women were burning bras, so I had a lot of practice figuring out whether a girl was wearing a bra or going braless.

I also wear girl's yoga pant and racerback tops to yoga all the time now. But, I'm not underdressing at yoga class. I'm a guy in girl's yoga pants. I have gotten (nice) comments from some of the girls in yoga class. I know that some of them are jealous about my yoga pants. One of my yoga instructors said she'd steal my blue floral pair if she could.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Frequently. I like wearing panties and pantyhose. I have a bralette that works well as well, especially if I have a sweater or thicker shirt on.

Jennifer

Panties ... all the time.
    I have even worn gg jeans.
    Rarely were a bra, only in the winter when it easier to cover.

Pantyhose or tights under my suit nearly every day. Sometimes with a leotard or camisole.

I have underdressed a few times at work (knickers with tights/leggings) but only when it is quite cold. As i do physical work it gets too warm for this most of the year.
    When i do i am careful to make sure my belt is well fastened. If i showed off everything whenever i bent over i would not remain in the closet for very long
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I'm not that much of a panty person. I mostly wear tight pantyhose under my clothes w/o panties. It feels so much better and comfortable.

I under dress to some extent as well. Panties, a long line front close bra and at times pantyhose especially in the late fall and winter. Actually when I awake, which is early in the morning I will totally dress without hair and makeup and stay that way until the very last second when I have to transform myself into "male" mode. Maybe one day I will find a job that will let me come to work as a woman.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I wear panties and hose under my work uniform everyday, I'll sometimes include a camisole. Feels odd now when I wear my drab underwear.

I wear pantyhose whenever possible.

I underdress almost all the time. Exceptions would be visits to a doctor. I wear bras most of the time, but I don't wear forms and I'm not trying to pass. This is a challenge, so I'm discreet about it. It's getting more difficult to find bras without moulded cups, which is annoying.

Just decided I need more exciting panties. Only bra I've worn to work was a sports bra that looks like a tshirt top. It seems to me everyone notices even the slightest "boobage."

I have been wearing panties every day to work (and for that matter anywhere else) for the past 2 years. I love wearing my panties every day and found after the first day or so at work that nobody would ever notice so now I don't think twice about it. On occasion, I wear a bralette to work, but have to be careful I won't be around the "huggers" in the office . I love bralettes as they fit very nicely under my dress shirts and would be very hard to notice. It feels so nice being myself at work and in plain sight so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassie View Post
    How many of you are under-dressers? I love wearing panties under my day/work clothes. Even though its the summer, I wear pantyhose under my clothes now because they keep it so cold in the office where I work. I even wear a non-padded sports bra because it feels like I'm wearing a bra but without any cups or wires to give me away!
    it is one of the most joyful thing that we crossdressers love to do ...matter of fact i just cannot go to work without under dress ...it is hard ,,,,it feels comfortable and rewarding knowing we are under dressed ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

ISince I am not out to the world as a crossdresser, just to my wife, I underdress all the time at work. Thankfully, I work in a school so It is always an undershirt plus a dress shirt...plenty of fabric to hide my bras. I also tend to wear lightweight or sports bras so there aren't lots of hooks, clasps, etc, that people could feel in case of a hug

Yes we all do the same all days long ,bras ,,panties and lot of girdles ,,...baby dolls as well ...NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Platinum Member
    At best I like to wear a Vanity Fair nylon brief in white or black. Several years ago I gave under dressing a try. As a retiree I went all in; bra, panty, camisole, garter girdle with stockings (easier to use men's room than with pantyhose) and also a petti slip. It was pretty much the entire feminine wardrobe less the dress and heels. The ensemble worked well under my men's wear in the fall and winter. After awhile I actually did not notice the feminine under attire and decided to just wear panties when I was moved to have something sensual caressing my butt.

As a observation, after intentional observing women in normal street attire, if you believe your bra straps are concealed all the time, you are deceiving yourself. They may be concealed if you're wearing a jacket in the office or sweat shirt outside. But, those straps just aren't 100% concealable. There are just too many bodily movements that stretch the outer garment fabric and tighten over the back. That's just my personal observation.

Panties all the time, waist shaper sometimes and hose or tights when it is cooler. I don't wear a bra to work, I'm "lucky" enough to fill a C cup with little or no effort and if I wear a bra there is just too much projection and a bit of cleavage. However when I'm off and in drab I'll go with a looser shirt and if people notice I don't really care

For me,Pantyhose are my second skin. Maybe I need to start a Pantyhose addiction group. Yes,I'm a Pantyhose junkie. It's my heroin, but in a good way)))

Kathi-Anne I am with you. Pantyhose was the drug that got me started cross dressing. There is nothing like a sheer silky pair of pantyhose or stocking on your smooth legs.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi-Anne View Post
    For me,Pantyhose are my second skin. Maybe I need to start a Pantyhose addiction group. Yes,I'm a Pantyhose junkie. It's my heroin, but in a good way)))
    I'd be in the addiction group as well!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!