Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Under-dressing at work

Under-dressing at work

How many of you are under-dressers? I love wearing panties under my day/work clothes. Even though its the summer, I wear pantyhose under my clothes now because they keep it so cold in the office where I work. I even wear a non-padded sports bra because it feels like I'm wearing a bra but without any cups or wires to give me away!

Back in the ole days when I was working yeah sometime did under-dress and it felt good. Never wore a bra though until I got home.
    Part Time Girl

I only get a chance to wear a bra in the mornings before work when I have the apartment to myself. That's usually when I go full woman-mode for a bit, but then I change into another bra before getting re-dressed for guy-mode

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    24/7 panties and most days I wear a cotton cami under my shirts

Kassi, the straps on the ones I wear are to thin to show
    Last edited by Rachael Leigh; 06-12-2017 at 09:16 PM.

That is a good idea - I never thought of wearing a cami under. Although I would be worried about the straps bulging/showing somehow

Panties yes. Tights or hose when it's cold other than that. I'd love to wear a bra but it would be too noticeable.

Silver Member
    I've worn panties for 50 plus years almost every day to work. Bras sometimes. camisoles often.

I wear panties every day under femme jeans or shorts and wear a bra (without forms) maybe 80% of the time and with silicone enhancers 10%.
    So I guess you could say I underdress almost all the time!

Panties every day, and, for waist training, a corset over a camisole from Monday through Friday, about twelve hours a day.

Panties!

Pretty much every day I wear panties under my khaki's, or if I'm feeling adventurous I sometimes will wear pantyhose as well. My attire doesn't allow me to wear a bra because it would be noticed. However, I sometimes wear tank tops under my sweater which is nice.

Yep I panties and bras everyday,sports or lace with b cups no one notices with baggie uniform shirt, they are to excited about the panties and heels I just dropped off at the door.

Panties 24/7.

If I'm wearing long pants I'm wearing pantyhose. I've been doing this for years and it's gotten to the point where were pants bear legged just feels wrong.

I don't wear a bra unless I'm dressing as Linda. We're an affectionate family and my daughter's could come up and spontaneously give me a hug.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    There are quite a few threads on this subject so do a search and you will have an hours worth of reading.

After hours of reading past threads on this topic I find I do wear panties often. Who knew?
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Panties. I wear them every waking hour.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Everyday, panties, sometimes panyhose, and a dress under my male work clothes. (note: I am still not brave enough to travel dressed up outside yet)

Panties4me
    Panties 24/7, shapping cami in the cooler months, pantyhose as well and when cold enough to wear a coat, also a bra. I'm a Correctional Officer.👮

Yes, panties 24/7. Other items can include thigh highs, shapers, camisole depending on my mood. Ahh..decisions, decisions.

Aspiring Member
    Retired but when I worked I wore panties, as I do now. I can't stand male underwear and even when not under the influence of the pink fog I wear panties simply for comfort, though on the non-fog days they tend to be plain styles in neutral colours.

I wear panties every day all day and bra and forms most of the time while I'm home
    hugs
    Ronda

Silver Member
    When out and about in guy mode, I'm always fully underdressed, including a bra and small forms (Looks like small moobs). I wear an XL shirt for its bagginess so my moobs aren't clearly apparent. Never had a problem or comment. My inner girly self is always happy and smiling.

I wear panties 24/7 and pantyhose when ever i am wearing long pants. In the summer i wear pantyhose at home with shorts.I really like the feel of the hose.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Panties 24/7 sometimes a bra at work depending on my mood. Pantyhose in the winter, garter belt and stockings sometimes too.

I under dress to varying degrees. Sometimes as little as hose only, all the way to full under dressing including a corset (only in the winter months when I can wear enough outer bulk so as to not be noticeable).