Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Under-dressing at work

I underdress bra(unpadded), panties, pantyhose or garters and stockings at work. On occaision will also wear a body shaper especially if I've eaten a bit too much lately....

Banned Read only
    Panties 24/7 for years here. But for the last several months I have been also wearing a bra to work too.

That was exciting the first few times, now bra and panties is just everyday underwear.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 06-13-2017 at 04:56 PM.

I wear panties and bras all the time at work with medium size breast forms, I started out with small breast forms at first, then graduated to medium sized ones about a year ago, I don't try to hide them, I just act normal and no one seems to notice, In winter I wear footless tights under my trousers and female socks.
    I also wear eye shadow and mascara to work and have also worn lipstick in a colour that can be seen but not so noticeable. I also wear nail polish to work in a very neutral colour.
    So far I have gotten away with it so will continue on with it.
    Sophie Mosley

It's panties and a stretch tank or cami every day for me. I also wear a sports bra, ladies exercise top, yoga pants or short shorts to the gym and sometimes after work-out errands. It's not blatantly feminine, but it isn't horrible, uncomfortable, fashion backward male either. So far, no one has said anything or been overly obvious in checking me out.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

Panties 24/7. I have worn them for years.

Silver Member
    Pretty much always wear panties for work and hold ups very regularly in winter, my office is not one that I would feel comfortable having a bra under my shirt as a couple of the ladies often put their hands on my shoulder or back and that might be embarrassing for them and me, but I have taken to taking one to work in my car and putting it on at the end of the day to drive home in and then I am dressed for when I get home, works for me

I wear panties every day. I have for the past 30 years or more. I wear pantyhose throughout the fall and winter months. When the weather is really cold, I wear a bra and forms under a cami and slip.

Whenever I am in a sexy mood, then Victoria Secrets Lace thong panties! Black, Red, Pink, does not matter.

Most days I'll wear pantyhose under my pants!

When I was working I did under-dress a few times. Now that I'm retired That all I wear is girl panties 24/7
    Angie

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    All I have are "panties" so everyday for me and when wearing pants... either , trouser socks, sheer knee-highs (with/without socks) or occasionally pantyhose.
    Bra/Cami etc... just occasionally and no typically to work.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I wear a bra and panties everyday at work home or play

Wear panties everyday. I live in Florida so it is too hot to wear stockings or pantyhose regularly. I save it for those special occasions.

Easy, panties 24/7 365. In winter I wear hold ups or sometimes tights if I can find some that are long enough they don't keep pulling down
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

Panties. Sadly not 24/7. Maybe panties under my dress pants twice a week. Love the feeling.

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Panties all the time! Bras not so much, but this recent trend of bralettes has helped out some. I just carefully pick a shirt and bralette combination that won't show through in the back -- or at least, won't be noticeable. My workplace has no dress code really, so some obnoxious hawaiian shirts sometimes serve to distract from any little bulge of a strap. Sadly, my favorite bralette from Aerie seems to have been discontinued, so I can't stock up on the one that seems to work the best.

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    Kassi, the straps on the ones I wear are to thin to show
    That's what we'd all like to think. The best we can actually hope for, is that people will mistake the markings for a man's undershirt. As women know, there's no such thing as underwear that leave NO visible lines.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    sometimes_miss is correct every woman knows what visible bra lines are and what causes them.

But they also know a lot of ways to hide them. Like my wife for instance, sometimes she has VBL, but you can never see her bra.

I
    Last edited by Robertacd; 06-18-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Panties 24/7. Sometimes tights during the winter. But nothing else.

As others here have said panties every day. I'd love to wear a bra, but don't want to get caught, so I resign myself to only wearing one outside of work (evenings & weekends).

Panties every day. Maybe mens boxer briefs 7 days out of a year.

It's no longer "underdressing" to me, it stopped feeling that way after a few months of doing it.
    "Underdressing" as in I'm fully aware of the clothing on my body and feel like i'm being devious doing it.

In other words it's completely normalized. Though I am still very careful in how I bend so I don't expose my pretty whale tail.

Bra's on the other hand, That's a once in a while Pink Fog special =)

Not to offend anyone but I haven't experienced the joys of nylon pantyhose.

Panties when I can and when i feel the need to be more connected to Becky....
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I'm a full time under-dresser I wear either bikini panties or a thong, a bra and my medium breast forms both for work and casually, I've embraced my feminine side and I really don't care if anyone notices anything out of the ordinary with the way I choose to dress and live my life.

Panties, usually bikini or hi-cut briefs for me 24/7, with the occasional knee high or thigh high stockings and matching garterbelt. I would love to find a nice discreet bralette or sports bra, but my uniform shirt is too thin for that. I wonder if a cami would work ... Anyway,my "femme Fridays" underdressing feel wonderful!

Panties 24/7 pantyhose in the cooler months. Mens underwear is just not comfortable.