Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Under-dressing at work

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Panties 24/7, sometimes a bra, but if so, then one that hides fairly well even though some of my former coworkers knew. Women's jeans probably 60% of the time or more.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Ilike some of the others here I don't have any mens undies anymore. So panties even to the doc appt.I have been wearing my sports bra more often the last couple of years. I also love my camis. Im always in shorts so no pantyhose.

Aspiring Member
    Wear panties all the time. Our office tends to be cold so sometimes pantyhose. When it's really cold and wear a sweater I sometimes wear a women's top underneath it.

Yes under dress every day of the year. Panties, bra (lette) and a cami. It just seems normal now. On a funny note, I went for a massage last week and the therapist asked me what brand of bra I prefer. It kind of took me by surprise for moment, but I had been wearing a bra all day and so I have the imprint. It was a wonderful moment to share the world of cross dressing with someone. She asked lots of questions and we had a very enlightened discussion. She thought it was wonderful that men are becoming more free about their gender and sexuality. I think the more people that know who we truly are, the sooner we will be accepted into society. So yea Underdressed 24/7/365!
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa

Aspiring Member
    I too wear panties, bra, cami or ladies tee, socks or thigh-highs stockings 24/7/365. I no longer own any male underwear.
    Michele

hi, I wear panties all the time now - plain black for work though. luv J

Yes I underdress I don't own any men's undies. I ware a cami most days also, sometimes a bra.

I wear panties to work as often as I can, have not tried anything else yet!

Panties 24/7. Today I also wore a matching Cami and black miniskirt.
    All was covered by sweats and a t-shirt.

Kassie. The answer is yes. I have worn panties for many years. Exclusively micro fiber boyshorts now. A few years ago I developed breasts due to gynecomastia from meds I take. I now wear a bra every day also. I have been informed that a store that I have shopped for many years has women's jeans in my size. As soon as I wear out the poor fitting guy jeans that I currently have I will check out women's jeans. If they fit I will never wear male jeans again.

I tend to only undress when traveling, but only panties. Do not have the confidence to wear them to work too. Wish I could.

I have never underdressed at work! The thought of it terrifies me!

I work in a construction type job...and I’m in the national guard! Can’t imagine any of my co workers finding out!

I wear panties 24/7. Size 9 or 18/20 ,lane bryant mostly, today I worn pantyhose and a white lace trimmed cami. Now that the weather has cooled off. I do alot o. Bending and lifting, I try and keep it all tucked in. Im sure one day some will notice. But Im one of the senior guys at work, so really don't care.

Aspiring Member
    No, I find it too distracting. Because I work with high voltage, being distracted is not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by o2bcindy View Post
    Ilike some of the others here I don't have any mens undies anymore. So panties even to the doc appt.I have been wearing my sports bra more often the last couple of years. I also love my camis. Im always in shorts so no pantyhose.
    you should try sheer nude, or beige pantyhose with shorts. It's a wonderful look.

I did wear panties a few times but the locker room made it hard to do. I did it when I had a long t-shirt on.
    Angie

Been wearing panties 24/7 for the last three years. I also push the envelope by wearing nylon and pantyhose with no "guy" socks to hide them 😁. I wear both opaque and sheer hose depending on the season. Also, wear slightly longer slacks, that are similar in color to help blend the look. Been having a blast trying different things.

About 70% of the time, I wear panties under my clothes. I have not gotten enough confidence to wear a cami or bra yet, but I'm getting there.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

I wear pantyhose under my business suit. I’m on my feet all day and I love the feeling on my legs.

I wear panties everyday, Pantyhose or tights in the cooler months. I have wore a bra a few times, but in my current office environment, I don't think it would be well accepted. I have worn sports bras a few times.

99% of my underwear is panties, so, yes definitely an everyday thing for me. I have a few pair of men's only for days when I REALLY want to make sure of no "panty peek" on the backside. Bras, never. When air travelling (in cooler months) I'll sometimes sneak into a bathroom at the airport (past security) and put one on (no forms) for fun.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kassie, It was to risky as I could have sprayed with something and strip for the emergency showers.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Panties, bra, full slip or cami 24/7,and pantyhose in winter. Under sweaters and jackets. Work outdoors but warmed by the glow I feel.

Aspiring Member
    I am an under dresser too , some days I wear panties to work too, these days I wear women camisoles and leg wear. I have 53 footer containers mostly at CN and CP and I live in Toronto, one day soon as the weather gets cooler I will start searing my beautiful brassiere at work too.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Panties and bra under my clothes, but only if shopping. And I tend to wear a jacket in case the straps show through.
    I've worn stockings and suspenders under loose jeans before. Convinced they were showing, but of course they weren't.