Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another tricky question

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Another tricky question

As a bit of a companion post to Becky Blue's A Tricky Question here's a similar WHAT IF.

One of the rare side effects of a combination of prescribed drugs that are absolutely necessary to save your life is very rapid breast growth. You've noticed some suspect tenderness in your nipples and, as you explain to the treating physician, you appear to be developing some rather pronounced breasts. In a weary monotone he explains, "There's nothing that can be done to reverse this condition. Due to the fact that all of the women in your ancestry were fairly well endowed, your breasts will grow to the point of being pendulous. I can't entertain any course of action until the process runs it's course. Then we'll have a discussion about possible breast reduction surgery. Until then, I would suggest investing in some very good bras."

Eventually the doctor's prognosis is true and you have a beautiful pair of breasts.

Y'all know exactly what I would do! (not a thing) What would you do?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Carla! Really? And with a doctor's excuse? Need you ask? And do not have to invest in some very good bras because already have them. Now if that med was available for the simple cold...

Grow breasts or die? The answer to that is easy.

Grow breast, yes please. I already am though but faster is better as long as I don't get stretch marks from too rapid of growth.

Probably not a thing but enjoy! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Carla, all I can say is: I would have some beautiful tan lines on my back and shoulders.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I would not complain one bit!
    (Just as long as they would be perfectly proportionate to my body.)
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

What a wonderful thaught Carla, I would love to be able to grow some , could cause some problems though, for one thing I wouldnt get much work done as I would never be able to stop playing with them but the perfect excuse to wear a bra, doctors orders he he

I would do nothing but admire my beautiful breast as for the bras I already have them just thinking that could happen brings a smile to my face
    hugs
    Ronda

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    This is wishful thinking again ! You and your boobs, the bigger the better !!

As for me well I'm a 36B and with a little help push it to 36C, if I had that all naturally I would be a very happy bunny any more than that would mean some lovely outfits not being worn again, OK the plus side more shopping !
    I guess I wouldn't want to go into old age with something drooping round my waist , so a little surgical reduction might have to happen, you can have too much of a good thing.

I'd go shopping for some really nice bras.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Well this actually happened to me. A combination of cancer (in remission), meds, and losing about forty pounds (mother nature has a sense of humor) left me with real breasts and hips. Neither are in the category of women sized but definitely not masculine. Probably an A cup. Unfortunately I am no longer comfortable without a shirt at the beach and won't go outside at all without something to cover up with.

Yes it makes my presentation very realistic when dressed. Real cleavage.

And the doctor did tell me that I could get breast reduction surgery. But they may grow back again, it would leave scars in odd places obvious places. Scars that would make going to the beach awkward without a t shirt on. And the usual surgery risks. So what is the point?

So I am ashamed of them in guy six days a week. I would gladly not have them six days a week. But in the context of making lemonade when given lemons, they are fun when dressed, one day a week.

But I am not dead from the cancer, the meds do their intended purpose with a known side effect. I love my SO and get to continue to be with her. Life goes on.
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 06-13-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Yeah.... please remove these breasts said no cross dresser ever.... unless the doc said free of charge and wifey said cup size D or me.... Tick tock tick tock.....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Silver Member
    I'd go to a topless beach and show the world! No more chicken (breast) cutlets!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'd consider calling the family together, explain the situation and then inform them that there may be additional side effects in the future that include makeup, skirts, dresses and a well deserved manicure.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have lots of fancy bras, might be nice to have something real to put in them!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    BillieAnneJean,
    Many thanks for adding your story, I know it was fun or wishful thinking on Carla's part but hearing it can happen does make you think about he true implications.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I wouldn't mind a nice set of C-cups.

Only if that would happen to both parents genes are very busty.! Lol

I don't think i would do anything about it at all. It would be an improvement to my not-very-fem figure!
    Maybe it would be an incentive to be more progressive with my dressing....
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Aspiring Member
    I would change doctors.

I would find one who would double the dosage.

I'd go for the breast reduction. I like being a guy and spend most of my time being one and liking it. Big-uns full time doesn't work for me. On those occasions when I transform, I can get the look of having boobs without really having them. Perhaps strangely, when I transform I like everything over-the-top......except breasts. Normal is fine with me.

If the medicine saves your life, so be it. A bra wearing man is better than being dead. Then again I have some dresses that would look really good with bigger breasts.

My grandfather faced almost exactly this dilemma in real life. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer in the late 1960s, and in addition to surgery, large doses of estrogen were one of the standard treatments for it back then. As many sensible people might, he opted for the breasts. He was heavy, and what growth there was, was never really very noticeable. Unfortunately, the therapy was not successful in the long run, and we lost one of the best men who ever lived after about five years.

- Diane

Platinum Member
    This is why I cringe at responding to fanciful hypotheticals