Thread: It finally happened

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

It finally happened

I've been driving around while dressed for a long time. My biggest fear has been an accident of some kind.
    It happened today.
    I was out of town and pulling out of a parking lot. I was pulling into one way traffic, and while I looked to to right, my concentration was to the left.
    I thought it was clear, started pulling out. BANG! I hit a bicyclist driving against traffic.
    Fortunately he wasn't hurt at all. But his bike was banged up, and there is damage to my car.
    Cops called.
    And, I was wearing a denim mini skiers. I red blouse. D size breast forms, and black flats.
    I wished I could have changed but....
    Anyway. The biker kind of looked me over, but said nothing of my clothing.
    Cops showed up, and didn't even flinch at me.

While it was nerve racking, in the end. It felt like no one cared what I had on. It wasn't like I could have done anything about it anyway, at the time.

Banned Read only
    Susan,
    Maybe the cyclist was distracted by your D sized bust, and it was all his fault !

At least no one was hurt , I hope nothing comes of it and it was considered a genuine accident and not careless driving.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I think that's a fear all of us who drive dressed have, looks like everyone thought you being dressed was no big deal!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    It's truly amazing when no one says anything (or at least nothing negative), even though they notice.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I ave to say that when you are out like that own it and no problems Looks like you did and there was no problems. Yeah I drive that way sometime and I am a careful driver. But an accident can happen any time.
    Part Time Girl

Don't leave us hanging.... who got the ticket?
    Being a girl is not for wimps.
    Offense is not a gift. You can't give it, you can only take it.

Well you certainly overcame your biggest fear with a bang Susan
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Thanks! It wasn't like I had an option though. I was at first struck with fear and trembling trying to figure out how I could change or something so not to be noticed. But alas I took a deep breath and went for it.

As for who got a ticket? We both did. Me for failing to yield to a pedestrian/cyclists. He got one for not following traffic rules.

Susan great job of owning it

really you got a ticket for him going the wrong way
    but at least he got one too.

Leann

Banned Read only
    Leann, that's what I was thinking. I the cyclist was going the wrong way in the street he was no obeying the traffic rules. At least in my state which requires cyclist to follow the rules as if they were a vehicle. Riding on the sidewalk would be a different story. I know in some municipalities cyclists are not allowed to ride on sidewalks. Once my wife was stopped while cycling on a sidewalk with our son in a seat over the rear wheel. The police officer said she should be riding in the street. She retorted, "Sure, a bike with a toddler on board riding in the street (30 mph) with no bike lanes. Give me a ticket if you want. Isn't going to happen!" Dumb ass for even suggesting it.

Glad no one got hurt! Sorry you got a ticket but glad that the other got one also! It is a fear we all have when driving dressed! It does not stop us but it is always there! Special hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Just remember Susan to avoid an accident like this your two eyes are suppose to be pointing in the same direction as your two breasts, that is assuming your D's are pointing straight ahead and aren't pointing at the ground. I guess the cops were so distracted by your D's they forgot to ask if you were wearing panties. Go to a garage that does state inspections of vehicles, have them align your boobs and eyes so they match. Damn girl, you were driving just like a woman, no wonder you had an accident.

Hi Susan.
    Sorry to hear about your accident, I think about that every time I drive back and forth from my business dressed. I usually carry a change but in an accident there is no time to change.

Susan, simular things happened to me before. I was near Toronto once. I came out of a bar late at night and parked on the parking lot of that small plaza. I had a cigarette and walked along the windows in the dark. Two cops were checking another parking lot accross the street. Anyway, the saw me and wondered what I was doing and drove up to me and stopped in front of my car. I was completely dressed. They wanted to see my passport (German) and an explanation what I was doing that late and where my hotel was.
    I explained that I'm a CD from Germany and that I'm just having a cigarette prior to going back to the hotel. They didn't say any bad word. That was it.

If I could give any advise, it would be, calm down in a situation like this and be open and don't lie to the cops and explain if neccessary. Usually that should do it.