Thread: I saw one in the wils today!

I saw one in the wils today!

I saw one of us at a JC Penny store today. We were both perusing the women's wear. I was dressed very manly, right down to a pair of scuffed up western boots. He was an odd mix, tall, slim build, men's tennis shoes, men's jeans, some printed T with some advertising on it, clean shaven other than the moustashe, short hair, and a nice pair of breasts , maybe 38D, obviously wearing a bra. I had to mentally scratch my head, wondering why all the obviously "male" clothing, with a very obvious pair of breasts. One would think that you may as well go with some relaxed female clothing at that point.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Could he have been a female to male? Just wondering

Maybe it's a medical condition. If they are that big, male or female you need a bra

Perhaps you were seeing a female-to-male person.

Edit: oops. Slow on the trigger - two minds with but a single thought.
    Last edited by Pat; 06-14-2017 at 09:17 PM.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Maybe she was just starting out and only had a bra and forms!
    She was in the women's wear section wasn't she? We all have to start somewhere!
    Next time you might not recognize her.

If they are from Texas that's not unusal lots of cowgirls down here and I think a few even have a mustache.... Lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I tend to think it was a FtM TG person.

Sometimes we in the TG population see others and make judgements.

I know some FtM, but there are also many Butch dressing women out there also.

That can be a bad call to assume FtM by there dressing alone.

I guess there is hope for me stepping out into the world. Mustache and all will I post a picture hummm probably not sorry

Leann

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    The things that make you hmmm

Definitely male, tall, maybe 6 foot tall, body shape, facial features, all male, except for the breasts which I assume were fake.
    Oh, I forgot, wearing a scarf over her(?) male hair style.
    Last edited by Pumped; 06-15-2017 at 11:44 AM.

It's certainly odd that a tall, slim, man would have natural breasts large enough to look like forms. Some people might do something like this just to get a reaction, but who knows?

Also, it's rare for a FtM to be tall and thin with large breasts. I believe they would normally suppress their breasts one way or another.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Gold Member
    Because of the med's I take, I have experienced breast growth. I wear a bra everyday, not to just be
    under dressed, but for support. It can be uncomfortable to have bouncy boobs all day. I wear a 52-B bra
    and man's shirt, usually a patterned Polo, or at least a dark color shirt with a nude Bra. Not trying to advertise my
    bra wearing, but in the last 3 years, no one has noticed.
    Rader

No offence, but this guy at best was a 38 band size, a 52 would have fallen right off of him. Most guys that have a 52" band size probably have the breast tissue to fill a B or C cup.

I an convinced it was a guy. Not sure what he was trying to pull off. Very typical thin male build, no way he was a female, no hips, no butt.

I thought it was strange to be presenting large female breasts in male drab. I have under dressed before, but I kept it on the down low. This guy was not trying to hide anything.