Thread: A close call...

A close call...

As anyone here who is still in the closet to the outside world, something like what happened to me tonight will have happened or will happen..so as mentioned in another thread I under dress all the time..I wear breast forms to work and when I get there I remove them but not the bra or any other lingerie..can't have staff asking where did those "lumps" under your shirt suddenly come from? Anyway at the end of the day I gathered up the forms where I had securely stashed them..or so I thought..went to visit a friend after work all the while thinking my forms were safely placed in my attache case..It is now 9pm and I have returned home and in my nightgown and ready to watch some tv but first I went to put my forms away. I see one form but not the other.. ok not panicking yet..I think where could it be? Looked in the car..the trunk where I had my attache case..nothing, nadda..ok now I am getting a bit concerned.. the only other place it could be is at the office..but where? I imagine it on the middle of the floor where I could have dropped it on the way out only to be discovered by my staff in the morning.. so I have no choice but to get dressed...drive to the office and hope I find it..well it was there and it was in my private bathroom behind the door...so potential disaster avoided...and what could have been a really potentially difficult situation for me turned out in the end to be a funny story...so the moral of this story as I see it, no matter how careful we are about what we do, the gods will eventually play tricks with us and say got ya..

Sounds to me like you are asking to get caught. Could be tough if your subordinates find out with physical evidence not just something they think they saw.

Yeah I know that's the first reaction everyone says that I wanted to "get caught" but trust me that would have been the last thing in the world I would have wanted...I potentially could have lost a significant number of patients in my practice if word got out..

Platinum Member
    Oops. We do make mistakes. I have forgotten most of them, but its so easy to be doing one thing, then get distracted and leave something out....without any intention whatsoever.

Hi Ronniegirl! Gotta love living life on the edge. That's what keeps things interesting. Disaster averted once more! Whew! Thanks for sharing. -Iris

ronnie,
    Yes we all have or will.
    I know without doubt that I do, yes I do want to get caught, either subconsciously or partially, I dont know but so many times I make simple mistakes that could have a major impact on my life. Just yesterday I was half way to work and had to go back home because I left my panties out. heres one I hope you will love,
    First the set up, wife, teen son, teen daughter.
    They go to church, ours is about three hours, this time I stayed home, oh my tummy or some excuse,. Fifteen minutes after they leave, I am fully dressed and lovin life. I hear a knock at the door, peek through the blinds, thats right, its my son, crap, the first thing I did was wet my panties. I materialize into the bathroom, and stall. Never knew I could get that bra off so fast. Temp stash things, dont even remember putting my jeans on. Apparently they were fighting on the way to church, my wife kicked them out of the car and made them walk home. If either of them would have had a key it would have been coming out day for me. What a rush.

Hey, no more leaving your things behind doors on floors at work with a fork or under pork. Do not leave them sam I am, oh, sorry, thats something else...
    Linda.

That is Murphy's law LOL yep it happens to anybody. So just chock it up to that.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    If you have a cleaning staff, they would probably have recognized it for what it was and left it in a discreet place.

Living life on the edge is certainly an apt description of what we closet CD'ers do...

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    After a number of close calls (and I do NOT want to get caught....) I now do post dress clean up with military precision, check, double check and triple check, then check again!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

One day about three months ago I dressed fully, wig makeup new dress etc in my bed room. At that point my wife didn't know I was a CDer.
    Well after play time I did the (crime scene cleanup) and vacuumed the room for wig hairs.
    Latter that day my wife came downstairs holding my sz.14 pumps, OMG! She said "can you explain these"?

I couldn't believe I vacuumed right around them.
    The one good thing is, it kind of got me part way out of the closet with the wife.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 06-16-2017 at 10:39 AM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Aspiring Member
    Similar experience for me except it was my wife questioning "Who's bra is this?" Admitted it was mine and her only question was "Why would you have a bra?" Tried to explain that I occasionally liked to wear one (I do have pretty good sized man-boobs). Her response was "I don't understand it?" Nothing has been said since. I still dress in the closet and hide my clothes and she never had any more questions. Wished she would have but wasn't comfortable bringing the idea up if she wasn't.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-17-2017 at 12:55 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Platinum Member
    My wife and I have been deep into "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" for the last three decades. She does not make any snide comments. She wishes to avoid any discussions about my cross dressing. I'm OK with that. However, sometimes a comment has to be made. Oh, as expected on occasion I overlooked a pair of panties or a bra and she tripped over it. She has placed them on top of the washer or dryer behind closed doors and will let me know they are there. The worse was forgetting to burst and get rid of the balloons filled with water from the kitchen sink. Ugh! It happens. And, she knows I wear women's clothing when she is at work. So, it isn't wanting to subconsciously get caught. Or maybe it is! One problem of a deep "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" with a deeply entrenched wife is having absolutely no discourse on the subject.

Ronnie, if someone had found the form, you could claim that it was one of those used to teach patients how to do self exams. However, if you are a dentist or proctologist, might be a hard sell.

Remember in sports we tied our tennis shoe strings together ? That is an idea. You could run a shoestring between the forms, so if you lost one the other would go with it. Just picking of course, but I do see how the loss of a breast form in an office setting would stand out like the boobs on Dolly Parton.

If you're wearing a bra under a men's shirt, some of the outline will eventually show through. Being the boss, your office staff is simply being polite. Assuming it's a medical office of some kind, they will also notice things out of the ordinary, even if they have no formal training, it just becomes second nature after a while. Probably some of your patients have noticed, too. Best decide if you want to be out, or not. If not, be more careful. AFter all, the ones who we are best at fooling, is ourselves.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Lexi is right, your staff already knows if you have been running around sporting a bra and thinking you are being all stealthy.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I went for a drive a few weeks ago, before going home I messaged my wife about who was home because I wanted to know what extent I had to undress. The kids were home so I had to totally undress in the car, when I was getting out of the car I noticed my bra slipped between the seat and told myself that was a close one. Well the next day my son took the car and when he came home he had a pair of pantyhose in his hand and told us his girlfriend found them in the car when she opened the door and that his girlfriend asked since when does his mom wear pantyhose. The funny part was my wife looked at me with a angry look and my son asked her why she was looking at me about this.
    We can never be to careful, it's like we need a hundred eyes. Im happy you found your it and no harm done.

Banned Read only
    Ronnie,
    Forms have a life of their own , they tend to go walk about when you're not watching !

Last Friday night I was getting ready at another members home to go out socially when I realised I hadn't packed my forms, luckily Carole had some spare ones and all was well , otherwise I would have had to revert to rolled up socks ! My forms are a source of amusement to Carole she is waiting for my water filled balloons to burst . I have to say again I no longer feel like a poor relation, the ones I borrowed were good quality but my home made ones just feel so good and work so well . The two layers of rubber and only 7ozs of water in each sit nicely in the lower part of my bra lifting my natural part and giving them the right amount of bounce and I much prefer the shape in most of my clothes.

It's good to hear yours found their way home, it's still a shame you can't come out fully at the office .

If we take chances enough times eventually we will get caught and all we can hope is that the result will not be harmful or damaging.
    I wear panties, garter belt and stockings everyday under my work clothes, and this spring Rach has been appearing to work at the shop a great deal. The other day, Rach was working in the showroom sanding a piece of furniture and I didn’t hear the customer come in to pick up his chairs. He was practically standing right in front of me when he asked where he could find his chairs. There was no way I could escape or hide (I was wearing a skirt, stockings and 4”heels). I pretended nothing was wrong and dealt with the customer, showing him where his chairs were. He took 2 chairs and left telling me he would be back to get the last two. Rachel left for the rest of the afternoon and when he returned to pick up his last two chairs he told me how much he liked the chairs and how great my work was, and not any mention of how I had been dressed. Fortunately he is a new customer and not someone I have any connections with so not likely that we have any friends in common.

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie; You do know that with all the precautions you take you will FAIL at one point and you will be "outed". We all "live on the edge to some degree" but I am assuming that you are a professional is whatever field you are in and the chances are putting you at risk. If you can't effectively hide what you wear, don't wear it. I have been there (so to speak) and its not pretty!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I had a close one not to long ago. My wife knows and is alright with it but the my teenage sons don't. My oldest has what the call a blended class this pass semester. I work from home and was all dressed up makeup and all. I here the door open and shut. Now in the middle of the day it is usually my wife popping in for something . This time it was my son and his friend. Luckily for me they were just stopping in to pick up money for lunch. I have a lock on my office I always use just in case. They just shouted hi and bye and where gone. Whew.