Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a cd anymore!

Wow you feel male. That is good. But I would bet that in a years time or ten years time that you may become Rose again. Yep it will come back.
    Part Time Girl

Statistically purging does not last. Most resume dressing. Its possible you are an outlier. I wish you the best though.

Silver Member
    While it's true that it usually comes back, now is not the time to remind her of that fact, because this could be the one that beats the odds, and we should be supportive of the OP, if what she wants is to stop CDing. Because the most important issue is the OP's well being, not her adherence to any statistical pattern. If things change in the future, we need to be supportive of that as well.

Banned Read only
    Suzanne,
    I'm not sure if I want to beat the odds anymore, I'm really looking forward to the freedom of living in my own home and dressing as much as I choose . Why should we look at it as if it's something terrible to endure , it's part of me I shouldn't feel ashamed of it .
    I've never experienced the ebb and flow it's a continuous feeling so I've never purged .

Do what's right for you. Many of use wonder if we should purge, and if we made a mistake if we did it. What you might not see on this site are comments from those who did purge and never dressed again. Simple, they don't CD any more, and they don't come here any more. You will feel the tug to dress again. What you do in response is up to you and only you.

Aspiring Member
    When I don't feel like dressing anymore, or when events get in the way of dressing, I pseudo-purge. Everything goes into a old suitcase... well it's up to two suitcases now... and up into a hard-to-reach part of the attic.

When the urge comes back... it always does... down they come. I unpack them, put things into a little-used storage closet and into my dresser drawers with male things on top, and have fun.

The only thing that doesn't get put away are panties. I wear them 24/7 and have no urge to go back to male underwear. However when I'm not feeling the urge to dress, usually I wear my plain styles.

When I don't feel like dressing, it's usually because I'm tired of all the trouble it takes to be even remotely passable. I'm not interested in looking like a man in a dress. Well I'll never be mistaken for a woman but it won't be for want of trying. Thing is, it's a tough job and usually I can only get about 6 or 7 hours in at at time. However a while back my wife was away for a few days and I was able to dress at leisure, stay dressed, go to bed in nighties, wake up in nighties, have breakfast in nightie and pink bathrobe, shower, get dressed, do makeup, and so fort. Basically stay femme for 4 days straight. You can bet that if the opportunity arises again the stuff will come down from the attic in a flash (I'm in pseudo-purge as we speak).

I've purged for real in the past. It's just heartache because the urge does eventually come back and you have to spend a fortune rebuilding a stash.

A cross dresser is simply a man that wishes to be happy. I am a very happy man, I am a cross dresser. I tried to purge when my wife caught me. My wife told me that I would be wanting all of my clothes within a week. I didn't go 2 days. Don't purge, be happy.

I would be VERY surprised if it never comes back. I hope that you didn't throw away anything that is expensive or hard to replace, as you'll probably want/need it again before very long.
    My name is Carol.

No more?
    I can see you still using Rose as your nameand see a femine figure in your avatar...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

If that's the way you feel. Then maybe it's not your thing. If so run as fast as you can and don't look back. As for me if I can't be myself you might as well KMN .

Aspiring Member
    I tried quitting, but as soon as I get to a Department Store I am in the Ladies section, so finally I told my Wife and she is comfortable with me and my Feminine side of Clothing. I know from my personal experience that this side of me won't go away easily, I am an admirer of Women Clothing and I wear them, good luck to you.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

wondering about why my feelings changed, sometimes I get the feeling that crossdressing is a very awkward act.

Any advice/similar experience? What happens next?
    Feelings (emotions) are mostly caused by your thoughts. Maybe you aren't thinking about CDing and what used to be triggers for those thoughts aren't doing it anymore. Or you haven't encountered any of those triggers, which isn't likely. Getting rid of all your fem clothes would eliminate a great deal of immediate temptation. Kind of like keeping sugary snacks out of the house when dieting.

Yes, crossdressing is awkward if you look at it objectively. It sounds like CDing has to be exciting for you to keep interested in it. The excitement has worn off for many CDs but they've found other reasons to dress.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder