Thread: A pretty woman??

Silver Member

A pretty woman??

In looking at the 'right' males or males in photo (soft features, no Adams Apple, etc.), I often wonder how some would look facially, if they were fully presented as a woman with makeup and wig. To me, some would be darn pretty!
    Do any of you ladies ever wonder the same of some males?

I agree that some men would make beautiful women. I think I am one of those males seeing I have little/no adams apple and soft features. What you think?

here is a male and female version of me:

Male me and wife:

before.jpg

female me and wife:

_20170617_161350.jpg

Banned Read only
    Jenny,
    I'm not sure what you are asking in your thread, it appears to be asking the passing question.

None of us pass 100% but now I go out socially it doesn't bother me anymore. I have been called a convincing woman by GGs ,all I know is I feel comfortable and natural when dressed and that's a comment a TS made about my appearance .

Am I pretty when dressed ? Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but it makes very little difference to how I feel inside, if I'm considered that then it's lovely bonus .

Jenny,Yeah I see men that would look good as a women. But us, yeah I think I pass sometimes. Yet when I was in Vegas, in a shop there they knew I was trans and I had a long talk with one lady that here brother was a CD very girl and she though he was gay. I explained everything to her and she felt better about her brother.
    Part Time Girl

I've always had a woman's face: no adams apple, no brow ridge, rounded eye sockets, soft-looking features. When I was younger I made a pretty woman. Today, not so much.

I know that there are definitely some men who can be made up to look like pretty women, but there's usually some other thing that gives them away. But I don't try to imagine other guys being made up as females. Unless it's already been done, I can't tell how someone will look after the makeup has been applied.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A friend and I were watching the "Year One" movie, and I said "Don't take this the wrong way, but if Michael Cera were a woman, she would be a beautiful one". I wasn't sure of the response I'd get, but no problem, he agreed. The topic soon passed, as I was focused on Juno Temple. Ooo..

Does anyone doubt that in a decade or two, assuming technological progress continues at the current pace or better, anyone will be able to look however they want, to a great extent, thanks to stem cell research, 3D printers, genetic modification etc?

Won't that be something? Looking female isn't my highest priority, but it's one of my favorite hobbies.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I don't know if I am passable...I have received some compliments and those are nice. I am just OK with me when dressed. I think that some men (males) are just a little more gender neutral in appearance and it might be easier for them to look feminine. For me...I need all the stuff...