Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dinner thing

Platinum Member
    Nah, I wouldn't call. Ive had a couple past encounters of a comparable nature...never followed through, even though I was flattered by the attention.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Kim I tend to forget most of the people here are horny men so I can see why they answer the way they do.

Platinum Member
    traci, try as we might, everyone indulges in fantasies. But in reality, as a parent and grand parent...there is a decided creepiness factor. And as I get older, that lower threshold keeps moving up. Anyone less than 50 could be my kid!!!

Banned Spammer
    Yeah I think being a parent and grand parent has a lot to do with it.
    I would have acted differently if it had been a handsome man in his 20's LOL

Tracii, I hear you! Recently, a server put her hand on my shoulder when she gave me the check and said her good-bye. I'll never go back to that restaurant. I was in guy-mode. She might have been trying to use sex get a tip out of me. I don't like girls any more, I'm married! I just like one woman!!
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Banned Spammer
    Joanne when a woman feels inclined to touch a man she doesn't know she wants something LOL

Platinum Member
    I'm not so rigid as to object to a casual touch...if the service was good, I'll consider the touch dessert, leave a generous tip (I always do) and be back next week.

Banned Read only
    Traccii,
    I would be too intrigued to know why she gave you her number. OK perhaps I wouldn't call her but if I was passing that new complex again I would pop in and see if she's working and ask her if there was something I could help her with. Who knows maybe she has a member of her family or a close friend who is TG and she wants to talk about it, she hasn't a forum to turn to .

AS for age difference, being dressed appears to blow that out of the water, I have had fun with some SAs young enough to be my daughters they just don't give age a thought , we mostly intrigue them . As for the creepy aspect , she wouldn't have approached you if she felt like that about you .
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-18-2017 at 06:43 PM.

Platinum Member
    As Bailey said in "Mystery, Alaska" (a greatly underappreciated masterpiece in my opinion), " Two things we've always had in Mystery: Our dignity and our illusions. I suggest we cling to both."

as we age, we do tend to cling to our illusions. (BTW, Bailey in MA may be recognizable from his role in Dances with Wolves)

Tracii, I feel as you do on this: the age factor.

That being said however, if it were I, I would visit that restaurant again sometime. Simply to satisfy my own curiosity. Not knowing another's life story, perhaps she knows someone who is trans, or cross-dresses and she is simply looking for information.

Aside from romantic or sexual liaisons, I would go crazy trying to figure out the why. In my mind, allowing for further connection ( in the eatery) would help my to process the encounter.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Tracii,For ONCE,I agree with Teresa ! And perhaps your independence from the "gender binary" in presentation..IMPRESSED her ! And if she were to ever know about your musical talents,she would be more impressed! I am sure she just wants a friend and needs someone to talk to..How difficult is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I had been out all day in my normal 50 /50 mode today and was headed home when I thought well maybe I will stop and get dinner in a new shopping area.
    Had rolled my hair last night and slept on it so my hair was super wavy and in a very femme style.
    This shopping area is new so I didn't know what was in there. As I cruised around it was like I had been transported in a small village and it was unlike any shopping area I had ever been in.
    Really cute and homey and when all the stores are done I will go back, clothing stores make up boutiques lots of interesting shops.
    Anyway I decided to try a BBQ place.
    I totally agree with you too young ect ect

But had to comment that area you found sounds soooo cool!

Anyhoo love reading what cha doing .
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Ok, I think I can answer this as I've had lots of experience with it.

Some young women today (the millennials) are waaay more liberal with their regard to gender and are very interested in those of us who straddle the middle ground and beyond. I have had to rebuff a fair number of 20-somethings who are looking for that next experimental encounter. I have danced/chatted with many of them but when it was obvious things were going to get heavy I had to let them down. Not easy! It's NOT just guys who fantasize about us.

It's a little different to older women (50 plus) who may have a similar fascination, I think because we have a gentler side that they find comforting. Either way, if I wasn't married I would not be lonely.
    Last edited by AngelaYVR; 06-18-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Teresa made some valid points and I will no doubt go back there with friends eventually.
    She could very well have a family member or a friend that is trans so maybe I read her wrong.
    I'm not an absolute expert on anything so Rogina I agree with you both.
    Di this shopping are is so friendly and inviting I can't wait to go back.
    Its almost like you are going back in time to a old narrow street village.
    You can walk the whole thing once you find a place to park its not all spread out like some places.
    Looks like there are several make up boutiques some nice upscale clothing stores and some that look to be mid range clothing stores but very intimate and not huge.
    I pull into a parking spot got out and looked around and said wow this place is too cute as I was talking on my phone.
    Two guys were walking past and they just looked at me like OK it looks like a girl but talks like a guy run away !!!!!

LOL a pair of sissies! What? Did they think you were gonna jump them?

Wait, were they cute? WERE you going to jump them?
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Hmmm...sounds to me as if your new-found friend is a devotee of the Carly Rae Jepson "Call Me Maybe" school of how to approach strangers and ingratiate themselves with them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

Banned Spammer
    Jodie those two guys looked like hipsters so OMG not into those types.LOL
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-18-2017 at 11:29 PM.

OMG Leslie, i loved that video! it's a riot!!
    paula

Silver Member
    If this girl was a fully legal adult, I don't see why it would be "creepy". Having a GG interested in a dresser isn't something that happens often. Could you blame someone for calling her (if she was a legal adult of course)?
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 06-18-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Banned Spammer
    I'm sure she is "legal" as you put it but that doesn't change the creepy old man and young girl combination.
    Even if were friends the factor of impropriety weather factual or not would still be present in the minds of many people.
    Before I came out and explained I was gay I dated a girl that was 23 and I was 52 at the time.
    You would not believe the looks we got out at different clubs and venues.
    I got called a dirty old man and cradle robber as well as pervert and trust me that was not a nice feeling.
    When my youngest daughter saw us out eating dinner she was disgusted. Mostly because my date was younger than she was.
    My son in law gave me the thumbs up tho because this girl was smokin hot.
    We were just friends and not a couple as in being in a sexual relationship. She liked older guys and that was her thing.
    She also thought clowns were erotic so yeah she was different.

So this creepy thing has more to do with what other people think is that correct? Because I don't see anything wrong with having a friend that's decades younger or older. You might learn a lot from each other. But I would be careful because she might be wacky. You don't need any extra drama in your life.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Ressie I have lots of male and female friends that are decades younger than me but we enjoy the same outdoor activities so I'm not against the proposition of having younger friends thats not the point.
    Having a 19-20 year old girl pass me her phone number is very odd is it not? What are her intentions? What is she looking for?
    It does make you step back and wonder.

I guess you just have to ask her why Tracii. It isn't the kind of thing that normally happens.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Paula, you are absolutely hilarious. I mean that extra kind of funny that really makes me laugh. I bet you are a real hoot to hang out with. I won't ever be able to get to New York by myself without my wife, but if I ever did, I would love to do dinner with you with me dressed as Scarlett and us just sit there and eat and laugh and tell stories until the place closed.

Keep those replies coming girl friend. If I ever decide to go shopping or hit the town with a girl from this site, you would be at the very top of my list!

Love ya girl friend and you know I am as straight and as happily married to one of the sexiest redheads in the world, but hanging out with you one night with me being Scarlett would be at the top of my bucket list!

XOXOXO Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi Tracii with two "iis", it's Scarlett. After reading all of the replies and your replies to their replies, I'm glad you are considering going back another time with maybe a couple of pals. I think that would be the way to roll with this thing. I would make the girl feel very comfortable in asking any questions about you and you about her or her intentions.

You and I, Tracii, are probably about the same age but look no wear near our age when we are all dolled up. I know, based on the comments I receive from the other girls on this site, if I went into a bar or restaurant and stayed there for a while, I would more than likely have some guys hitting on me or gay girls hitting on me. I would find it quite flattering and have to tell them how much I appreciated their attention and/or compliments but then let them know in a very kind way that I was extremely happily married to a gorgeous girl and that I'm just a guy who loves to get dressed up as a pretty girl by the name of Scarlett.

That place you landed in, Tracii, sounds really cool. We have one or two of those places right here were I live. They are really special places to visit and shop and just sit there on a bench and people watch.

By the way, Tracii, I am a horny handsome man but only towards my wife. I could make love to her for hours every single night of the week if she let me have my way with her that often. But that ain't gonna happen because her sex drive will never match up to mine. I swear, I think most wives are like camels with water, they could get their fill in one night and then go weeks without sex! Based on input from all my buddies, that situation is quite common. I think I am a very handsome guy and if I were my wife, I would want a roll in the hay with me every single night!

By the way, GF, if you are as anything close to as gorgeous as you are in your Avatar photo, I can understand why anyone would hit on you. I wish you would send us more photos of you all girled up in The Photo Gallery. How come you don't post any photos of yourself in there. All of mine get a lot of attention and all of them are from last week or up to 4 or 5 months ago. None of them are from a year or longer ago. So still at my age I guess I clean up well as Scarlett or even as my guy self especially if I'm wearing one of those 12 slim cut suits from Joseph A. Banks I have in my closet to wear to semi formal events that I attend with my wife or when am at church on Sundays. I one of the few guys in Florida who loves to dress up and look really sharp as a guy or girl. It's just as a girl it takes me about two hours to get it all together and as a guy, I can get really really model like handsome in about 30 minutes and that, Tracii, includes the shower, shave, and donning the suit and rest of the clothes and footwear.

Every time I read your posts I am always intrigued by your transformation. You're really pretty. I wonder how long did the entire process take, how much did it cost, how was it received by all who knew you, where you glad you did it, how far have you gone with surgery, are you still glad you went through with it, do you ever have second thoughts of doing it. I have many other questions because there are no trans in this area of the country and I have never been able to sit across the table from a pretty trans and ask her all of these questions in person. If you don't want to answer any of these questions in a private message, I can understand your need to keep answers to these questions private.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your dinner story with us Tracii. Your post and the replies made for fascinating reading. I read every single note!

Take care GF and thanks for always sending me a note in reply of my photo posts. They are always short, sweet, and right to the point.

Sincerely Scarlett XOXOXO

One of my best friends, I mean literally I spend 10x more time with him than anyone else is 72 and I am 40. That friendship has nothing to do with CDing (although I think he might know). Point is I would think we of all people should be aware that stigmas like this can hold us back from enjoying life.

People are people, age, orientation, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, are all just labels.