Thread: Dinner thing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Dinner thing

I had been out all day in my normal 50 /50 mode today and was headed home when I thought well maybe I will stop and get dinner in a new shopping area.
    Had rolled my hair last night and slept on it so my hair was super wavy and in a very femme style.
    This shopping area is new so I didn't know what was in there. As I cruised around it was like I had been transported in a small village and it was unlike any shopping area I had ever been in.
    Really cute and homey and when all the stores are done I will go back, clothing stores make up boutiques lots of interesting shops.
    Anyway I decided to try a BBQ place.
    I walk in and this really cute waitress that looks about 15 LOL greeted me and told me the specials.
    I thanked her and she stood there smiling so I walked around her to the order area. place my order make my drink and find a table.
    The whole time she is looking my way and I 'm thinking OK she can tell I'm trans and semi approves or is intrigued.
    I have seen this look before so I let it pass and answer my ringing cell phone.
    As I was ending my call she comes with my order and asks if I need anything else.I say no.
    About mid way thru my dinner I notice her looking (staring)at me again.
    I am like this is really weird do I look that strange? Have I got one black shoe and one brown one?
    Ok I was ready to leave and cleaning up my table she comes over and said you sure you don't want anything else?
    I said no and handed her her tip.
    She said I really like your outfit and you don't see many guys wearing girls stuff and wear it tastefully.
    Your hair is really awesome too. I thanked her for everything and the compliments and was heading out the door and she stops me and hands me her phone number.
    Crap I am old enough to be her Dad and maybe even Grandfather !!!
    At this point I said honey I appreciate everything and you are really pretty but I'm gay.
    She smiled and said you can still call me.
    So I have no idea what just happened really.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-17-2017 at 11:25 PM.