Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dinner thing

Maybe she knows another crossdresser that could use a friend! Maybe a family member of hers is struggling alone, and she is looking to help them out.
    or....she could be adventurist and want a night of fun with a crossdresser.

Actually my Daughters Called me a few years ago when I was dating. They wanted to meet for dinner and I met them and bought dinner. They then told me that they did not want me to date any girls younger than them. LOL. I was dating girls from about 25 to 35 and some of them were pretty good. Well I did marry a young 34 year old and it did not go well. My Last girlfriend with me was 40 a tad younger than my daughters. That went well for a long time. Now my GF is twelve years younger than me. But I look younger than her and when we are out we look like an aging couple. So age is irrelevant as some girls like older men who have more money. I would talk to this gal to find out what she really wants and t could be that she wanted to ask about someone in her family that crossdress.
    Part Time Girl

Tracii - You said it all. No way, no how. Asking for trouble eventually. Unless you want to adopt her.
    Julie
    Summer-wear time

Tracii,

I wonder if that freaking huge purse you carry around stuffed full of condoms got her attention, just saying............did she see it

She probably is just lonely and wanted someone to chat with, but if you don't call her you will never know and neither will any of us

I would probably not call her up either for reasons stated, but out of curiosity I would be tempted too just because I cannot leave well enough alone

This is like mystery and we will never know unless you make the call..........

Standing by for updates from YOU
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Silver Member
    Tracii,

You are far wiser than you give yourself credit for. I guarantee you made the right decision. Too much, too fast, too many warning signs.

Of course, it is flattering, and more half the board was drooling after your description. In fact, you could have started the post with "dear penthouse, this never happens to me, but...."

However, in the long run you probably dodged a bullet. Starts off great, but then obsession sets in. And you can't shake it.

Silver Member
    Something like that happened recently to me. I was in a mall, having just left the Lane Bryant, wearing a plaid skirt my favorite black wedges and a dark blue short sleeved top, but otherwise a guy trying his best to be presentable. I was heading out toward the exit when I heard a voice and footsteps coming up quickly behind me. A young female voice said "Excuse me." I stopped, not knowing whether this would be a good or bad encounter. "I just want to say you look really, really, really nice." I smiled and thanked her, but didn't know what to say next, so I continued on my way. I hadn't gotten such a positive response from any non-SA before, not even my wife, so it really made my evening. I'm just glad she didn't offer me her phone number. She seemed younger than my own daughter.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Meghan the girl was super cute but really young looking for her age I'm guessing 21 out of the blue but could pass for 16 17 with the right clothes.
    I think you know what I mean at least I hope so.
    Very slim tight and curvy with monster boobs for he size. I mean all the guys in the place were transfixed on the butt and boobs.
    It makes me wonder if she isn't full of it and passed her number on to several men I just don't know for sure.
    I will go back and be cordial and try to figure out just where she is coming from.

Lauri K I didn't have my purse with me at the time so I know she didn't see any massive condom carrier on my person.
    I'm not sure what you are suggesting Miss Thing but sex with a girl?? Oh ewww now you have crossed the line LOLOL

Scarlett there are plenty of pics of me in the Boy VS Girl thread in the photo gallery you would have to search thru them to find me.
    I don't post a large amount of pics because its not all about me or the clothes and all that stuff.
    I keep things simple and from the heart and not in it for glory and accolades.
    I'm 64 going on 35 and try to live life honestly as best I can.
    It takes me a few hours to go from gay guy to 100% female mode just for the record sometimes more sometimes less.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-19-2017 at 08:37 PM.

A huge purse full of condoms?????? Are you the condom fairy? LOL
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Spammer
    Jodie that darn Lauri K accused me of filling my large purse with condoms so maybe I am the condom fairy.
    I should get extra pay here then if thats the case.
    Where is that raise Lauri K?

Tracii great story and thanks for sharing it, I guess you will never know what her agender was. It is always nice when we have pleasant encounters.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    I love encounters and I am sure there is nothing to it I just have never had one quite like that.
    Kind of a surprise more than anything.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-19-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Tracii, what if it had been a male? A cute 20-something hottie with a killer smile ( and a tight little butt)?

Just curious

I Aim To Misbehave

Banned Spammer
    Jodie I would have had him fill out an application and schedule an interview.LOLOL
    I would have already called I'm sure.

Tracii, I'd give her a call and see where it goes. Adventures like this make for great stories and possibly friendships.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Jodie I would have had him fill out an application and schedule an interview.LOLOL
    I would have already called I'm sure.
    UHM, if that theoretical hottie fails the audition, maybe you could hypothetically throw him my way? >blushes<

I Aim To Misbehave

Banned Spammer
    Joyce P. I have female friends to go do things with so adding one or losing one wont be a crucial thing.
    Plus they are either close to my age or 20 years younger. 40 years difference now thats different IMO.
    Went back to that shopping area again last evening and ate at Ted's Montana Grill and had a lovely Bison burger.
    The one I had was the Red Rock burger BTW it was fantastic.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-21-2017 at 04:21 AM.

Silver Member
    I was involved on and off with a woman who is 31 years my senior. I never really cared if people noticed or what they thought... granted both of us are pretty weird to begin with and something we were used to. If people thought it was creepy... whatever. We were consenting adults. There are practical matters that are more of an issue, as I enter middle age she is preparing for "end of life"... and that is really upsetting and disturbing to me

Tracii,
    What an amazing experience but I can see where you are coming from, I just love your comments.

Banned Spammer
    Thanks Bobbi.
    I don't know if people can sense something different in people(or me) so they come up and make contact for whatever reason, its interesting to say the least.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-23-2017 at 06:10 PM.

May be all well and good but I'd leave it alone being that young. Besides I don't think my wife would approve. Heck I've got granddaughters older them that.
    Angie

How about texting her? Just tell her the curiosity is killing you. I suspect she has a relative who is trans and is curious about life as a trans person.

I was at a dept. store several years ago and noticed this mom and two girls looking at me. First thought is I guess I wasn't passing as well as I thought. The the youngest one came up to me and said she was writing a school paper on "transexuals" an d wondered if she could interview me. Said we could do it there or go to a restaurant or something. I didn't believe she just happened to be writing such a paper and figured something else was going on, but I didn't know what. I figure she/they were just curious and found some somewhat plausible way of asking me questions. I declined, but afterward thought I should've. What could it hurt? I've said a million times on here I'm no activist, but I don't think I should have run away from enlightening them even a little. The possibility exists that they were just out to have a laugh at my expense, but I don't think so. Besides if they did that wouldn't be the first time. The possibility also exists that she was writing a paper. I'll never know now.

I hope you call her, text her, go by the restaurant again... something! I'm dying to know what that's all about!

Tracii. Its your magnetic personality! carry on pulling, enjoy! LoL

Banned Spammer
    Yeah thats it Bobbi LOLOL.
    I have tried a few other eating spots in that shopping area and I will go try that BBQ place again and hope to see her again and take a pic with her or something.

Dinning tip : if there is a Blaze pizza place in your area go try it its really good. Ted's Montana Grill is excellent too.

Aspiring Member
    You had better find out how old she really is before you do anything, even go shopping. Even if she is young (but still over 18) for you it could be fun doing some things with her. Sherrii

Tracii

Oh my what a thread you started about 2900 views and 73 replies in a week.

You do what ever pleases you Tracii

Leann