Thread: my wife is the greatest

Red face my wife is the greatest

my wife has known about Michelle sine we were dating and is very supportive. We have been married for 25 years and still love one another dearly. last week I came home after a very hard day and she says I have a surprise for you after dinner. so we ate and she goes onto another room and returns with something behind her back has me close my eyes. when I open them she has an ankle length maxi dress that she bought me that day. so I showered shaved my whole body and put it on and it fit perfectly, snug around my breast and down to my waist, then spreading out from there. It is awesome and she tells my how sexy I look and how much it flatters me. today she is taking me for a ride while I have that dress on and all the trimmings, wig makeup and nails done. we live near the colonial parkway in wmbg va and always have. its a great way to spend a sunday with my beautiful wife. have a nice fathers day, I know I will.

That is wonderful, Michelle. I don't think many wives understand the joy they can bring to us with a simple gift for our girly side. My wife has surprised me with gifts for Jamie on a few occasions, and we even went shopping together for Jamie once. Make sure to return the favor to your wife and do something extra special for her.

p.s. I have some great memories of Williambsburg. I need to get back there some day.

What a nice thing for her to do! Be sure to return the favor soon! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I too have a fantastic wife and isn't it great to wake up everyday and be who you want to be, be as good to her as she is to you

Veronica

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Michelle such a wonderful gift, for many wives this is just so hard on them it's nice yours is so understanding

It is such a delight to hear of a supportive spouse! Thank you for sharing -- even if it stirs a small(?) pang of jealousy in more than a few of us. But, better, it gives us hope that such support is possible!

Platinum Member
    What a lovely gift and lovely sentiment!

Michelle, what a lovely gift and supportive wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Michelle, you are a lucky person count your blessings
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

wow that is a great wife! you are very lucky
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

You have a great wife. I've received gifts for Jaylyn before from my wife. She even got Jaylyn a Christmas present once. She used to be on board 100% but I think she thought it was more a novelty than that I need to satisfy my female side and has recently put all mention of Jaylyn off. If your wife has known about Michelle for 25 years then you might be in great shape. Y'all have fun on this Father's Day.

thank you, she gives me things at least once or twice a week. we go shopping two or three times a month. some sundays we will ride up to the northern neck area and go to all the thrift stores. I always wear my forms and girl jeans with a cute top or sweater. yesterday we rode to the parkway and I wore a skirt and purple top she bought me last month. Oh and right here in Williamsburg there is a crossdresser store that has all sizes of breast forms and anything that you can order online. if you call for an appointment she will fit you for a bra and new forms. I got my new forms there in march. it's called the Envy body shop, and they also have online sales. she was so nice to me and told me to come back anytime. she also gave me a new bra to go with the forms. Thank you all for the nice comments, my wife is very special to me.

Very nice!
    I used to do this a lot ( surprise gifts ) and now more often than not we are together when shopping so I have been lax
    Sounds like you have a fun special relationship.
    Wonderful post.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Kudos to your wife for her understanding and support Michelle. Sounds like the two of you shared Father's Day in style. Keep going and keep enjoying a great relationship with your wife.

Karen

Michelle

It is good to hear you have a great relationship together that is not found often in this day and age but put in the mix crossdressing and there is even less excepting
    kudos to you and your wife. enjoy what you have and savor every moment.
    Mt wife and I where officiating a swim meet yesterday and on a break she come over puts her arms around me and asks what would you like for fathers day??
    My thoughts went to Leann and the things she needs but my sweet wife suggested an atv with power steering

so you are truly a lucky one

Leann

What a great story, Michelle. Your wife is a gem! My favorite part is that she knows you so well after 25 yrs that she bought you a dress that fit perfectly. I bet she felt good that she got the fit right.

Thanks for sharing!

Silver Member
    One thing an unaccepting wife doesn't understand is how much a change of mind will change her world. In return for her acceptance, she will get the most grateful, loyal, loving, considerate husband/girlfriend ever. That certainly appears true in your case. She made your marriage a little slice of heaven for you, and you no doubt returned all that love and made it even better. And so it goes. Lots of members here are envious. It is my hope that all our members get to experience that some day.

Very sweet story, makes me appreciate my gf too. Thank you for sharing
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

thank you all for the sweet comments. She is the greatest and we actually met when we were four years old, my dad worked for her dad in the late fifties and I went to work at the same garage when I was twelve years old. But we all played together when we were four her brothers and my brothers and her and I played in her yard, we are all still very close.

My SO has no problem with my dressing and she does help sometimes to pick out Nancie's clothes but I agree that it would be nice for her to get a little gift for Nancie once in a great while. She does not do things on a moments notice, everything is pretty structured. I have gotten use to it after 12+ years of being together.
    Good for you.