Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Beautiful Could You Stand To Be?

I'd like to be a 10 ☺
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I think at times i can present and take photos, as a very tall, nice looking older lady with great long legs, but i have "give aways", that shout, "that's a man!" I am saddened, though, that i think i really look better, than most GG's around my age, today. I agree, that inner beauty is most important, though. I have seen many loud, crass, "in your face" GG's that have very nice looks, but i would not want to be near them, because of lack of ladyness, and inner beauty.

Lela, your first paragraph refers to beauty as ribbons, bows, ruffles, length of hair with curls etc. This just doesn't do it for me. The main thing I see in feminine beauty is the face, followed by various body parts. Hairstyles and clothes can be changed but not what we were born with. I love brown eyes with brunette hair, but also love natural red heads and blondes.

Some of the most beautiful women I've seen were in small Midwestern towns rather than the Hollywood screen. Maybe that's because I haven't traveled much further than that. There are beautiful women all over the world within every race IMO.

I'm sure I could always improve my looks with better makeup, better wigs, and nice clothes that actually fit perfectly. I do have kind of a feminine face but with this man's body I don't have any delusions of being beautiful. But you look gorgeous in your avatar.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by xNicolex View Post
    I'd like to be a 10 ☺
    Me too. But not Bo Derek.
    As I've said to a few women I've known who complain about all the attention from being attractive, just wait until all that attention goes away; you'll sing another tune.
    After all, for a beautiful person who hates being in the spotlight and being wanted by so many, it's as simply as going off in private to get away from all that. But the reverse? Where does an ugly person go to GET all the attention and be wanted by so many? That's the question I'd like all the beautiful people who complain about being beautiful, to answer for me.
    I don't know how beautiful I 'could stand' to be. I've never been beautiful. I don't know what it's like. I only know what it's like to have been ugly, and once that was fixed, to be borderline plain.
    And I don't wish that on anyone. So of course, I'd jump at the chance to have had Christie Brinkley's genes, or Raquel Welch's (or any of dozens of other beauties that didn't lose their looks as they aged). They know all the opportunities that extreme beauty brings with it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Is this a trick question?
    If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. Catherine Aird

If I looked like any of the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alums -- Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg, Eliza Dushku, Charisma Carpenter, Alyson Hanagan -- I would be very, very happy.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Myrna Loy, old time actress. Very good looking. Sigh...

Silver Member
    I was lucky enough to be considered pretty when I was in my teens and early 20s. While it was easy to pass, it also brought on interest as to who I was. Guys would flirt and try to make contact with me. Girls would scrutinize me.

I was reading a woman's magazine one day while waiting for a hair cut and a woman told me you could be a model like them at which point the woman next to her agreed.

I don't know. I think I look good when I am dressed. So If I am beautiful then I can stand it because it is just me with make up.

I'd like to be as pretty and cute as Mary Ann. But sometimes I want to be sexy like Ginger.

I'd absolutely love to have a feminine figure, appropriate height, full head of hair, and a pretty face... so that everyone unmistakably accepts me as a 'pretty girl', and they don't think to question my gender at all.

Yet even as I am, I still do get quite a few people who quite sincerely tell me that they think I am beautiful.

Beauty isn't just measurements, face shape, or perfect complexion. It also comes from self-confidence, poise, manners, and behavior. When I walk through a bar, a restaurant, a nightclub or a party, chatting amicably with the people that I meet, no one is going to think I am a hot twenty year old college babe, with a centerfold's figure and fashion model's face. Yet I have had people say they found me attractive, and guess my age as 'maybe 27 to 30?', despite my real age being twice that number! As my daughter puts it, successful presentation is strongly influenced by a confident attitude.

I won't get heavy on this one A guess the answer is "VERY BEAUTIFUL" Turning heads type
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee