Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Beautiful Could You Stand To Be?

How Beautiful Could You Stand To Be?

My avatar is kind of my ideal of beauty. I suppose she could be made even prettier, like with more of a Lolita look, with ribbons and bows and ruffles and pastels (but not a longer skirt). Her hair could be improved a little by being longer and with big Lolita curls.

I remember seeing a woman briefly on tv maybe 20 years ago who looked so beautiful to me that I could hardly stand it. It felt so uplifting and heavenly (and I felt a little embarrassed for her, surrounded by mere mortals). I suppose actual angels look that good.

It's not my goal to look perfect though. I just like to appreciate beauty. But personality seems to be the most important part of beauty. A loving personality. Attaining such a personality is a more worthy goal, I suspect. I like to appreciate beautiful personalities. I love to cry tears of joy over such beauty.
    Last edited by LelaK; 06-19-2017 at 10:39 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    A lovely personality is always a plus.

I have some friends that are gorgeous. But they are also beautiful Within. Then there's a girl that comes to mind and ex-girlfriend of an ex-roommate. He thought she was beautiful , she was an ex Playboy model. But if you actually talked to her which he didn't, and got to know who she was inside , which I did , she was a horrible person. Someone I would never have as a friend.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Beauty is a subjective thing.

I honestly think that in this forum we want the external beauty just because we look for acceptance, be pasable. Very few of us can think on transition to be a real woman and find a partner that more than to appreciate the external beauty, that is gonna be the first thing he would pay attention, appreciate the internal, but the more beautiful more chances to be accepted.
    If that wasn't important we wouldn't learn make up, high heels, hip pads, breast forms, etc.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Aspiring Member
    Your given the hand your dealt. Make the most of that and add sparkle with personality and it will take you a long way if not further than sheer beauty.

However to answer the hypothetical question I would like to try being the most beautiful thing to walk the planet!

Banned Read only
    Beautiful with a killer body would be a great way to leave the house in the morning. And I agree with internal beauty being most important; a bitchy, self centered, beautiful woman is something all of us would like to flush down the toilet.

Spiritual beauty is a wonderful thing, but I suppose leaving a string of traffic accidents, and men walking into open man hold covers, and telephone poles wouldn't stink too badly

As beautiful as possible.

I have to admit I'm a little disturbed by the fact your standard of beauty is "Lolita". You do know that that book was about a grown man having sex with a 12 year old girl right?

I could stand being Absolutely Gorgeous, but I'm happy just being an attractive me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Micki, loving the Lolita LOOK (which I do) is not an endorsement of sex with 12-year-old girls. There's nothing wrong with grown-up CDers enjoying dressing up in Lolita style outfits. Or schoolgirl uniforms (which I also love). But its your right to be disturbed if you choose.

An interesting question. As a car nut I always wanted to build "my unicorn" so I did and it was beautiful. Everything I had hoped for or more. But whenever I went out in public with it I became the center of attention shutting down drive thru's and every bike or new sports car trying to get me to race. I think that experience had a profound effect in the unexpected consequences department, so to answer your question probably about wherever my male self is on the scale which is probably average to slightly above. Enough to blend in to those that do not know me but to fit in with those that I would choose to shop/eat/go out with. So a perfect 10 is out of the question for me.

I think beauty is a whole package deal...external beauty fades...you need to be a real human on the inside first...that beauty radiates out to enhance your outer beauty. The clothes and makeup are just the trimmings. I am OK being an average looking person ...

I agree with Eveva, I want to be pretty but also blend in so that everyone isn't staring at me. I have noticed that almost everytime I have worn a shorter dress out I have received more attention. It wasn't bad attention but I prefer to just cruise through without much notice.

Gold Member
    We all feel beautiful or ugly at times.

It is easy to feel ugly when we see some really passable TG or even some hot looking GG.

BUT - if you want to feel beautiful, go look up a photo of honey boo boo's mom. It is the definition of ghastly. THEN, you will feel really pretty, even on bad hair days.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

What a nice question
    I'm sure I'm not alone but I look at magazines and Facebook post of stars and wish that I could look like that. But all I want is to pass and enjoy for a day (ok maybe two) of going about the day as a women.

I'd like to be good looking enough to be passable, not really beautiful. However what I may be missing in looks I hope to make up for in personality and trying to passable in mannerisms and other ways.

Junior Member Brandy Fromdaburg's Avatar
    I'd rather be cute than beautiful. Cute usually ages better than beautiful.

I rather be cute than beautiful also but I was pretty boy and told I was pretty girl. So I try to look the best I can and just be me. and as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Part Time Girl

Really just looking for the lady next door look-not some drippingly beautiful image! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Hell-o Lela,
    It's kinda like...
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
    if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

This CD would be as beautiful as this CD could be
    if this CD could be beautiful!

Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Thank you, beautiful ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I have to admit I'm a little disturbed by the fact your standard of beauty is "Lolita". You do know that that book was about a grown man having sex with a 12 year old girl right?
    That book was entirely unrelated to Lolita fashion, which latter originated in Japan entirely independently. In no way would I endorse or condone pedophilia. There is quite a bit of confusion about the two Lolitas, unfortunately. Maybe the Lolita fashion should have used a Japanese word.

I just looked it up and it's funny, they have the Japanese word Rorita (R's in place of L's), which kind of fits because it's related to Rococo, whatever that is (and to Victorian).
    Last edited by LelaK; 06-21-2017 at 11:39 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I don't know. Make me look like Rita Hayworth, and I'll file a full report on the results.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I want to be attractive but not too 'beautiful' to stand out, so probably not a '10' for me, maybe an 8.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....