Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Dilemma

My Dilemma

Hey ladies, I was wondering if this happens to some of you. I have a slight dilemma, I am 5 ft 11 and luckily have a slim build with small shoulders and chest and skinny arms. My weight fluctuates between 150 and 170 pounds or 70 to 76 kgs and I find it quite easy to lose weight. Any excess weight I carry goes to my stomach and chest so at 165 I have a small middle aged spread and nice small boobs. At 150 I lose the small boobs as well as some of the stomach.

At the lower weight I look much better in my dresses and skirts as there is a lot less of that middle age male spare tire, but my chest is very flat. At the top end i have these lovely little boobs. Having the boobs even though small make me feel so good, I often find myself cupping them.

So here is my dilemma.... Lose weight to look good or put on weight to feel more femme? l feel that health does not really come into it that much as I eat healthily and even at 170 for someone who is 5 11 its still not that heavy. And please no one suggest exercise, I am allergic to most of that strenuous stuff.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    I'm 5' 7" and weigh 147lbs, I do have a fairly flat stomach as you can see in my avatar, and my boobs are 36b, all I do is walk the dog twice a day and that's enough to maintain that shape and weight . That stays much the same despite what I eat and drink, so my clothes usually fit .

not really in to boobs, I think a-b cups are just cute, while D is distracting in a way that means tennis and many other sports are out of the question.
    Not really liking guys with spare tires around their waist
    But really, at under 76kg I'm surprised that could even be an issue.
    Go with the body that has the best performance for your interests.
    I like big shoulders on me as it's good for my swimming, strong legs for hiking etc.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hell-o Becky,
    I say go with the lower weight if it makes your clothes
    look better on you (not to mention any health benefits).

Those boobs, well??? Although you'll miss them, that area
    of "enhancement" is something we all should have a
    pretty good handle on!

Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Just be thankful you got a good body for it. There are CDers out there who are 200+ sadly.
    I myself am 160 with tiny moobs, Though I think having a flat stomach is more feminine than having tiny boobs.

Being able to wear a sports bra with some pads and having a flat sexy stomach exposed would be a real turn on if i were brave enough to do it.

The thing is the boobs although small make me feel so much more feminine when I am not dressing (which is most of the time)
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I must say I just wish I had your problems. I can't tell if you are bragging or complaining! LOL Anyway don't seat the small stuff you can over come either one of these issues with the right foundation garments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Platinum Member
    I'm just shy of 6'3", weigh in at 225-230 and enjoy lifting moderate weights...I put aside the heavy lifting to spare my aging joints.

In my everyday life, my stature is probably an asset...mostly an asset. In this particular avocation, its mostly a liability.

Becky, what makes yo feel the best? That's what counts. There are plenty of flat chested GGs out there. It's no big deal.

Banned Read only
    Becky, $$$ LipoSuction on your stomach and love handles and see if the plastic surgeon can put the extracted fat into your boobs. Also ask if it will stay and maintain it's shape. And if he says just suction on your stomach and love handles then you can ask about small implants. These can be hidden in loose male shirts buy the beach is out unless you go in fem, hummmmm. Have I got you thinking??? There's nothing like feeling your own breasts, filling a bra, cleavage, looking in the mirror and that jiggle when running. Wouldn't this make you feel like a woman more so than breast forms? Look at it like this, you have no problem spending $30 or 40 K on trading cars, why not $8 or 10 for this? Imagine what a difference how you would look and feel and unlike a car it's with you 24/7. Very Important, research it and get a board certified plastic surgeon that has done a lot of these, if possible talk with former patients and maybe if they are willing see his work. They also have a book of pic's, before and after. And down the road if you wish implants can be removed. Just takes $$$. Is this something you would consider? Then there's the wife that can put her foot down.

There are these funny little testosterone blockers, and friendly little hormones that could solve the problem for you

Becky
    I know how you feel oh I do!!!
    I am 5' 10" and I have been as high as 220 lbs
    yes I did have the little man boobs and it was nice
    but I have been loosing weight and guess what my boobs are going away
    I feel good now but I have a little more to go ok a bit more

Becky do what you feel is right for you and makes YOU feel good

Leann and yes i miss my boobs

Pretty simple choice for me; lower weight.

I'm down about 50 pounds from five years ago and while my moobs (love that term) have gotten smaller so has my waistline and dress size. A lot more choices of things to wear in a size 14 than in Lane Bryant sizes.

I use padded bras anyway (the ones that add two cups) so the shrinkage up top is not really an issue.

And fifty pounds lighter, besides liking my shape a lot more, I'm a lot healthier. Plus, in my 95% world, I can run longer, have faster triathlon times, play better tennis, basketball, etc.

It's really not a choice to me.

Now I need to drop the five pounds I've put on in the last month plus another ten after that...I'd still like to be a size 12....

In the long run weight loss is preferred. I used to be 235 @ 5'6". Now 172. I know you are allergic to exercise but it helps physically and emotionally. Its 5 am and I can't wait to get to gym before work. Padding works great for bras.

Coming from someone who got stents on my birthday in 2015 I would say lower weight.

You could always take the Fernando Lamas approach "It is better to look good than to feel good".

Elizabeth

Aspiring Member
    My weight stays in a similar band (155-175), though now it is trending to the low side.
    I can fit into a smaller size but as my weight goes down, by face thins and I look more characteristically male.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I feel your pain! I am heavier now than ever and I have huge boobs 40D and I love them. I am afraid that when I finally get around to losing the weight I won't have the boobs so I am seriously conflicted. I look terrible in a dress but a skirt and cute top will work well. Usually though I just wear jeans and the top. I am way too heavy and I love looking good so I will be dieting sooner rather than later and will see if I can retain some of my favorite thing, BOOBS!
    I want to be this girl!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'm quite slim as you can see. I'd rather stay like that with nothing up top than have a bit of a belly. I'm 5'8'' and about 155 right now, and boobs can be any size you want them. Mind you that is a closer fitting dress than I usually wear and shows my lack of hips.

ko.jpg
    Last edited by DIANEF; 06-27-2017 at 09:40 AM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Diane you look very nice

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Thanks Leann, always nice to receive a compliment!! I do have to deny myself a lot of nice things (I LOVE sweet things) to keep the weight off.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 06-27-2017 at 10:41 AM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Platinum Member
    If you can afford it perhaps getting some body sculpting is the answer. Once you have fat cells they are not going away. That spare tire is nothing more than the individual fat cells growing and lessening in size as you gain and lose weight. When the cells are large have the body sculpting done on the abdomen and leave the chest alone. The ups and downs of weight gain really are not healthy. What causes the ups and downs? Too much beer? To many sweets? Maybe when your weight is down you should start doing some exercise for pectoral muscles. I see lots of pictures of buff guys with developed pectoral muscles and flat stomachs. Without taking measurements I bet many would look great in an A cup bra and a snug fitting dress.

Pueraria mirifica herb is said to be good for growing boobs. (Herbalist James Sloane has said that fat is caused mainly by foods containing hormones, like meats and dairy, and by thyroid problems that cause low metabolism. And thyroid problems are often caused by adrenal fatigue, which is caused by excess stress and lack of food-borne vitamin C and B5.) I've also read on this forum that suction cupping can grow boobs.
    Last edited by LelaK; 06-27-2017 at 07:53 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

To me the most important issue is your health and how you feel. I agree with many of the comments lower weight is always preferred because it does make your clothes look nicer.

Real women are all shapes and sizes! I am 5' 10" and about 200! I wear plus sizes and I think they fit well! I think this all is a matter of what you want and how you feel about it! Are you healthy and comfortable where you are at? Taking your weight up and down and up and down is not healthy! Be where you are comfortable! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Diane if you need hips buy a butt panty or butt and hip panty on line, about $25. It works.