Hey ladies, I was wondering if this happens to some of you. I have a slight dilemma, I am 5 ft 11 and luckily have a slim build with small shoulders and chest and skinny arms. My weight fluctuates between 150 and 170 pounds or 70 to 76 kgs and I find it quite easy to lose weight. Any excess weight I carry goes to my stomach and chest so at 165 I have a small middle aged spread and nice small boobs. At 150 I lose the small boobs as well as some of the stomach.

At the lower weight I look much better in my dresses and skirts as there is a lot less of that middle age male spare tire, but my chest is very flat. At the top end i have these lovely little boobs. Having the boobs even though small make me feel so good, I often find myself cupping them.

So here is my dilemma.... Lose weight to look good or put on weight to feel more femme? l feel that health does not really come into it that much as I eat healthily and even at 170 for someone who is 5 11 its still not that heavy. And please no one suggest exercise, I am allergic to most of that strenuous stuff.