Thread: Have you ended up with an unexpected make over??

Have you ended up with an unexpected make over??

Head out for Vegas a couple of weeks ago to spend 4 days before heading to AZ. Just a little warm there, 100+so pretty much had decided that there would be no makeover this trip but did take clothes along for maybe some room dressing. Stayed out at Sam's town and on Tuesday decided to go Miracle Mile Shops at PH. End up at MAC and this sweet girl who waited on me or course, "What can I help you with?". I asked her for some eye shadow and mascara that would make my eyes pop a little. Of course she gets some samples and tells me to sit down and we'll see what it looks like. Does my eyes and than asks if she can try some blush and cover. Well, I left there fully made up in male clothes, bought the eye makeup and talked to her about makeovers and whatever. My SO and sister in law were along so they insisted we go back to Sam's and I get ready and we can go down to the garden and have a drink. That's what we did. It was really nice and no one paid any attention. Spend a couple hours and a few drinks. Dressed for a night out, my favorite blue dress, full makeup, stockings, and heels. Nice evening out.

sounds like you had a fantastic time
    hugs
    Ronda

Aspiring Member
    Yup. Once visited a personal shopper in York fully dressed and she pleaded with me to let her give me a free makeover. I loved it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats a nice twist of events isn't it?
    Sometimes not planning things is the key to a great night out.

Wonderful ! glad you had fun. Comment: Stockings ? At least there are two of us left...lol Long live Hanes Silk Reflections !

Nancie

that is usually the way it goes go in for one thing and come out with an arm load glad you had a great time

Leann

That would make my day/week/YEAR!! And with a supportive SO and SIL too! So happy you had a beautiful day and night.

What a fantastic turn of events...sounds simply amazing.

Almost happened to me Nancie, went into the Kryolan store in San Fran in drab. I was looking to buy concealer, the very helpful SA tried very very hard to get me to sit down and have a makeover. Unfortunately I had to decline the offer as I was meeting a work colleague for lunch shortly thereafter.
    It certainly sounds like you had a great time.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Oh WOW! Your making my heart thump so fast just thinking what a thrill and exciting that must of been. My problem is if that opportunity would arrive I would be stupid and refuse it. Good for you it must of been a rush and out of the blue, that's even better.

Being a bit spontaneous can be a lot of fun. Well done Nancie.

Karen

Sounds like a thrill+.
    Without pictures someone may doubt....
    Live and let dress.