Thread: I get excited when I shop for women's clothes

I get excited when I shop for women's clothes

As the title says, whenever I am browsing for a new dress, high-heels, etc., I tend to get excited and generally get girly feelings all over as I imagine how it will look on me, and then visualize myself in the mirror wearing it. The feelings are very much higher if I am dressed en femme and shop at the same time too. There are so many things I can buy, that whenever I feel like there's nothing else I want, or if I say to myself that I won't buy anything for a little while, I stumble across something else that catches my eye. Also when I browse the web, the little advertisement boxes will show me something, and then I have to click on it to at least check it out, even if I don't buy anything.
    I love to crossdress, and since I'm presenting as a woman, I know that they are able to express themselves more than men. This has cost me a considerable amount of money. Let me stop here to say I don't think I am a compulsive shopper, and I keep my spending under control. Its just that there are so many different ways women can dress up, and this appeals to me as I attempt to copy the same look as the person in the picture wearing the dress I have my eye on. I can only imagine what it will be like in the future when I finally decide to get over my fears and walk into a women's clothing store to try stuff on, rather than just purchasing something online. Either way though, I am glad I get excited when I shop. The feelings are absolutely great!

Rainbow

I do the samething looking through store web sites,amazon and ebay

but then in the cart I look again and ask myself do I really need it??
    do I have anything to go with it?

So many things so little time

Leann

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Shopping for me is exciting as well most days when I go out en fem I just enjoy browsing the racks of clothes and like you
    it's fun to try and put together an outfit. Most guys would never get this but those of us here just have something in our DNA I guess. I love trying on clothes but I don't buy much myself unless I find a great deal and I know I can wear it out
    and not just have it for home wearing

I get excited at thrift stores, and on Ebay, wher i buy most of my lady things.

Thank goodness for Ebay. Love the shopping experience, although receiving items is even better. The anticipation and waiting for them gives me something to forward to. And when they do eventually arrive, it's like Xmas! Happy Shopping ladies!

I have tried to cut back, but alas I can not. I still feel this is a less expensive way to cope than other things I have done in the past. My premier status on some department store cards proves that I too get excited about shopping a lot!! Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I can't believe how much I love shopping for female things. It makes wonder if I could do it at will, would I eventually tire of it. I suspect however that due to the sheer magnitude of wonderful colors, fabrics, styles etc, I could never catch up. However my closet would burst at the seams! Just looking at sandals today...overwhelming number of super cute styles.

Banned Read only
    Leann,
    That's the fun of it, finding something really nice that stands out, I shop mainly in charity shops, usually if you don't grab it then it will be gone the next time. So you have to think the outfit through and see what you have already to go with the item or go and shop again.

Banned Read only
    Ya I know its exciting..Yesterday I was in foot ware shop....I was searching for high heels.....so many girls around.....I had to wait for my moment...I have tried in lingerie shop also..that feeling of excitement...anxiety....a bit of fear....imagining"HOW i WOULD LOOK IN THAT STUFF"....just make me ....lolll..I cant express it I love shopping for CD activities.....thx for this thread dear ...Huggs

I really do not like shopping, but female clothes I can do all day. I used eBay a lot recently which I have found some really good deals ( jeans, shoes, heels). Wish I could go out and shop more.

I most certainly enjoy the thrill of shopping, but thus far it has been limited to things like amazon. My wife and I have gone shopping for make up together, but I was not en femme. Shopping for cloths with her in the same vain is very exciting. I look forward to once things come together to going out shopping for real.

I love shopping on eBay...exactly like you said...Christmas Birthday all wrapped up in one delivery. Then I can't wait to try on the new item. The wife and I have just recently started visiting the sale racks at the local department stores. I seem to be a common size for clearance deals.

I am with you -- love shopping even on those occasions when I do not buy!

Yes, it is exciting picking out an outfit to wear with all the trimmings! I live with my daughter who accepts me as I am and orders on line come straight to the house! I love Woman Within and their shipping bags are bright pink! LOL I love getting things in the mail! I window shop the paper catalogs and the net almost daily for one thing or another! I have not bought anything recently as i need to refill my emergency account and be sure the bills get paid! Shopping is so much fun! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix