Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you dress?

that is awesome - my wife has no problems either...just time. I did get to dress tonight so I am happy...IMAG1469.jpg
    Last edited by Tahoegurl; 06-21-2017 at 10:28 PM.

I usually get fully dressed and go out once a week, i may under dress when I run my errands on my other day off. Living alone I usually am wearing something femme when I'm in the mood.

I underdress daily and have for the past 15 years. I dress femme nightly for sleeping. I usually go to the movies on Tuesday nights and just started attending the Muny here in St Louis every Thursday for the run of the season. I also plan to attend another local play or some theatrical performance weekly. For the the past two weeks I spent one evening each at Shakespeare in the Park. I try to spend as much time out and about en femme as possible. The only things I don't do en femme right now are going to work, going to church, and playing tennis. Everything else is fair game and I'm making a point of going out to more and more social events en femme.
    Being a girl is not for wimps.
    Offense is not a gift. You can't give it, you can only take it.

It's probably been a year and a half since I had an opportunity, even though I can shop under DADT conditions. So many outfits begging for a photo session!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Private crossdressing only for me- I don't know makeup. Every day after work or I'm in for the day on weekends, then I sleep in lingerie, and as long as I can when I get up. I used to have on and off weeks for the breastforms, but now it's all the time while dressed, including sleep. I just don't feel right without them.

I'm probably crossdressed more often than not. It just barely mitigates the contempt and disgust I feel for my male body.

I, for the most part, live alone and stay home. But living alone has it's problems like"who's going to answer the door?" so I normally do not dress in the daytime. But I dress when I feel like it, about once or twice a week. Then I like to take a few (100 or so) photos, in several outfits after doing my makeup. Sometime I even change make-up from day-time to 'night out on the town' make-up. and sometimes I even wash down to bare skin and put on a different hue foundation.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Fall and winter only : (

Every day after work and all day Sundays, if I'm at home. I also sleep in a nighty.

I have never done a complete dress up with wig, shoes and forms. that is on a "someday" bucket list. Bu a couple of times a year, I get to put on all the lingerie, a dress, panty hose and dabble in make-up. I do get to underdress in bra and panties a few times a week for an hour or so here and there. The bra not so much in the summertime though.

Nearly every day. This week I have been dressed every day since Sunday and today will be the same. The more I dress the better I feel deep within myself. having a good variety of clothes is also a good thing to have.

I underdress everyday. Fully, at least once a month.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I underdress every day. fully on weekends and every night after my shower. my wife sometimes lays out an outfit for me to wear.

Almost every i am able to wear womens jeans and tops to work. But to fully dress every few weeks now that i changed jobs. I'm out for a short walk right now wearing black leggings suntan hose underneath and a black womens tee. Was at work last night dressed this way and its all cool.

every day for most of the day. under dress 24/7 now that I'm retired.
    Angie

I completely (or fully) dress once or twice a year. I could do it once a month per agreement with my wife but I don't feel the need. I do underdress daily and do some stealth dressing to the local healh club or yoga or park walking every week.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Typically I fully dress a couple of times a week. A few weeks off occasionally doesn't hurt and helps me understand it's a fun pass time, rather than a must do, it's in my genes, life style, as I used to think.

Banned Read only
    Until last year I was able to fully dress when my wife was at work. Sometimes that was five days a week. As a retiree and my wife working it was great. Unfortunately my wife had a back operation followed by a diagnosis of breast cancer. She has been off from work and will not return until the beginning of the school year in September. I fully enjoyed the opportunity to be totally en femme. I forgave the makeup because it took long to apply and remove,and, who was going to see it. GG's don't wear makeup all the time anyway. I was able to accomplish a lot of the domestic chores en femme; washing and ironing, meal preparation, baking, vacuuming, changing the bedding, and, taking my breakfast and lunch in the backyard when the weather permitted. Now? Sleeping in Vanity Fair nylon full briefs.

Silver Member
    From dawn to dusk daily, sans wig and makeup, but with red(ish) lipstick.

Probably about once a week here. Some weeks 2-3 times, other weeks not at all. It kind of depends on what else is on the schedule.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I mostly dress on my days off from work, not fully dressed, usually I forgo the makeup and nails, can't really remember the last time I do go full on girl. During the summer I dress even less, the heat almost kills me (no AC) and watching myself melt is never a good thing. During the fall/winter months I dress a lot more often for sure. I can, however, dress whenever I want as my SO has no hang ups about who I am.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I wear panties every day and usually dress for at least a little while every day. I wear my girlie pj's and panties every night. I work out every morning at home (treadmill, stationery bike, free weights, etc.) and I have a number of fem work out outfits. I found most of my work out clothes on line at Justice for girls, Size 20 shorts and, etc. are a perfect fit. Wish I could fully dress more during the day.
    jennigrace

Not at all until the cooler weather returns.
    Jon

Bra and panties everyday. I am out delivering bras panties and heels everyday to all the good girls out there and no one cares to stare at my chest to see if I am wearing a bra. They to excited to get packages.

Only when my wife is out of town. She knows about, but hates, my CD'ng. Right now I'm at the last week of six weeks of her being gone, and I've been fully dressing virtually every day.
    --Emeraude

Like all the girls here, I wish I could dress more often but currently I'm limited to once or twice weekly on weekday(4hrs each). Weekend fully booked for family times so not much privacy. But I do get dress when I travel for conferences or courses. Fully dress with all the makeup, accessories, etc. if time is not a constraint. Just some Female t-shirt, shorts and bra/panties if short on time. Its hard cding being in the closet.