Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How often do you dress?

In a real bad depression right now. It is hard enough for me to just get up. Some days I roam around the house just in a bathrobe, not dressing either way.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Not nearly enough, i miss my summer dresses

Every evening!

Used to be nearly constant, child moved back home, so almost never now.

Reality Check
    I think you should define "dress" a little better. You mention makeup and "dress completely" as things that limit how often you dress.

I've been away from home for a couple months and during that time I didn't crossdress at all. I do wear panties full time so I was wearing panties during that time but I don't consider that as "dressing".

Back at home, I get up and dress as a woman. Bra, forms, padded hip and butt garment, wig, women's clothes, wig, etc. As for makeup, I just wear beard cover and lipstick. Basically, I'm dressed for home or a casual outing. If I'm actually going out dressed (rare), then I'll do a better job of shaving and I'll do eye makeup and such.

So, if you accept what I do each day as dressing, then it's five or six days a week. Sometimes all day, sometimes for just a few hours. It depends on what I have to do that day.

Maybe a couple evenings a week, haven't done the whole day thing yet but would love to at some point.

I dress every day. Usually in the evening when im in for the night.

At least 10 times a month. I go out dressed at least once in a few months. I only do makeup if I go out though.

getting fully dressed with makeup and all my necessary shaving, which is a lot because im a hairy *******...
    not too often. About four or five times a year.

Less full dressed.... fairly often at least once a week sometimes could be much more if i get really into it.

I am fortunate that my wife is very supportive , so I can dress as much as I want to

I ususallly dress fully at least two times a month but sometimes it is more. Sometimes it is three or four times in a row, sometimes every other day. Sometimes I go for a couple of weeks but then the feeling rises up and I have no choice. Lucy Lou xx

I dress every day, my wife has no problem with me being my true self I am so lucky.

Now that i have retired, dressing has become a special event for me. I don't think the closest door will ever open for me.
    a few years ago ,after sleeping in the nude all my life i began wearing nite shirts. First all man then little by little a little more girlish. I take my time gettig dressed in the morning, some times as late as midday. This has helped me with my desire to dress.
    My be this will help someone else.

As often as I want 24/7...thanks to my supportive wife. Underneath...always.

Aspiring Member
    One thing I hate about work is that it intrudes on dressing up time. At the present time, weekends are about the only time Wendy can come out to play. If I do take a day off, I find I am doing chores around the house and that limits the time I can dress up.

whenever im in the mood
    sometimes i get busy doing other stuff, sometimes i cant do anything but dress

I dress everyday except when i go over to my parents. I go to what i call a feminine male version.

Wife is OK with it, so I dress as often as I can. I'm dressed to some extent every day, but for how long and to what extent is limited by what other demands I have going on (like going to work).

When my wife and I were still together, I dressed every evening to some degree and fully Fem maybe 2-3 nights a week. Now that we are no longer together, I still lounge in casual dress but don't go the full 9 yards nearly as often. I still enjoy it but miss her encouragement.

I use to dress everyday, but got married had kids so time to get dressed up....very short or not at all. But when I get the chance I take it!!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Aspiring Member
    Almost everyday, bearing in mind I am just a Crossdresser, I am not a Woman and I am not trying to be one, I do love Feminine clothing and that is just about it.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I dress to the nines about once every two weeks or so, sometimes dress without make up in between that but its not the same.

Banned Spammer
    I dress once are twice a weekend when I perform.
    My beard is back by Monday cause it grows fast.

Aspiring Member
    There are three elements to my DADT crossdressing:
    1. When my SO is out during the day, I will often just put on a bra and forms under drab – just like now, I just came in, she is out for a few hours, and I have bra and forms on. Adds up to about 6-10 hours per week.
    2. Evenings I will often go to my man cave and fully dress, and if my SO is out I will do a few things around the house. Probably 6 hours per week.
    3. Almost every night I wear bra, forms and nightdress and sleep in a separate room to my SO. 8 hours per night.
    It all works for me.Of course I would like to spend more time as No 2.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Formerly, a couple of times a week or so whenever I had the house to myself. Having just come out to my wife, I am now taking it slow and not dressing as much as I used to in secret. Would rather have a good relationship with her and my dressing in the future than rush things. Miss it now though.