Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How often do you dress?

I dress everyday in Maid's uniform to do the house work .

My wife and I are still working this out. I had a few days this past weekend while she was away so I was fully dressed each day but that isn't the norm. We're both homebodies so we're trying to figure out a compromise where I get my time regularly in a way that also works for her.

Daily. There have been numerous threats about this, so if you wish more information about how often and how many, perhaps look some of them up.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

First reply is "never enough" !

But reality always invades your dreams so I would estimate that once to twice a month is the best that I can do. These opportunities run from multi day gatherings like First Event to home alone days where I can be Sarah for hours. At home I can experiment with new looks, practice make-up and just relish in that fact that I can experience my femme self in safety. In-between these times there are visits to meet friends, over night stays while away on business/hobby and meet-ups on the sly with other Tgirls.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Just about every morning (at least). Whenever I'm alone at home or up while everyone else is sleeping.

Platinum Member
    Ok I dress every day ... in male mode or
    In femail mode ....

What I can tell you is I am Wendy every day
    At some point totaly Wendy 3-5 days a week
    I don't count under dressing as his undies
    And her undies are just that undies hers
    Are cute and more fun ...

My wife support, but doesn't want to see for now - so i need - kids gone (in school), wife gone (work?), me home (vacation?, Friday morning?) - and when all those things got aligned for a few hours- I can dress - about once every 3-4 weeks

Life for me is complicated right now. So, dressing is not as often as I would like. I do underdress everday but some how it just isn't the same.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jessica , I dress for four hours every early Morning & a couple hours a couple hours a couple Evenings a week...
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    I underdress for work most days and then fully dress most weekends and some evenings, it all depends on what else I have got going on, however much I manage, it never feels like enough

Daily. Before work in the morning and before changing for work. And after work and on weekends most of the time I'm home and not out working on the house or yard or shopping or doing errands. My wife accepts and "sort of" understands. It's nice to come at night from work, take a shower and change into something silky and pretty. No wig...to hot to wear and too much trouble, but I am letting my hair grow out. A touch of lip gloss and I'm happy.

Kate

not enough . (period)
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by TrishaTX View Post
    not enough . (period)
    I agree with this 100%. I get to dress once a month if I am lucky. I have been as long as 3-4 months between. I used to be able to dress with travel, but now that does not allow itself to happen any longer. Do do so now, kids need to be gone and my wife either needs to be gone, or it needs to be a day that I am not working. She has started to allow me to dress behind closed doors or I would hardly get to dress. All our kids will be out of the house later this year, and my wife has stated that I can dress as often as I want (closed doors again). I will hope to do it at least once a week at that time. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Lynn cd View Post
    I agree with this 100%. I get to dress once a month if I am lucky.
    i get once or twice a month to go out and agree not enough
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I too use to dress in the evening while traveling. Now that has stopped. I don't think my wife will let need have private alone time. I have to schedule my time accordingly.

Daily. Most of the day...all of the night. Only time I change is when I leave the house

As others have said: not often enough
    Always at night, knickers in summer or leggings in winter. But only occasionally during the day.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I'm just out of the shower and about to go for a surf, I wouldn.t be seen dead without my nude eyeliner or my new 018 Rimmel lippy!

So how often do I dress? I guess it's when I get out of bed!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I enjoy it every evening. The full makeup and wig, not often enough. Maybe once a month.
    The pictures and content in my posts are owned by me(aka Brooke B, aka BABS) and shall not be copied or reproduced without my authority, and not be used for any purpose or agenda that would be discriminating to my self statue.

Not enough. I recently was on a trip alone for a week and dressed daily full wig, dress, and makeup. It was really nice and I loved it. Now I just plan on underdressing with a thong and sports bra until my next opportunity...sigh....

At least twice weekly and often more often
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I dress as often as I can or time allows. I wish I could dress all the time but, as real life has it sometimes u jst can't but, when u can take full advantage of it u know.

I underdress a couple of times a week, but more fully about once a month. Like so many others, wish it could be more.

Stacey 😊

I am on the "not as often as I would like" train.

I have a totally unaccepting S.O. Wish I could dress much more often....