Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you dress?

How often do you dress?

I was wondering how often the non-full time people dress. I try to dress as often as I can. Because I like to dress completely it limits the frequency due to how long it takes to get done up and cleaned up. I am getting better at the makeup so I can dress one night during the week where I don't have other commitments in addition to a weekend day. Maybe I just need more days in the week.

I fully dress about every 3 months or but I will do it for a few days when the urge does come, or at least as much as I can

I dress as often as I can. My wife has no problems with it.

I dress for three or four days a week. But less over the past few weeks. Yeah more days in the week would be better, even longer weekends.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    last year I was able to fully dressed once about every 2 weeks. This year I have only manage once every 6 to 8 weeks. Too much stuff going on.
    Sara

I dress as often as I can, which isn't often enough. I would love to dress everyday.

Every day.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Every evening ..ahh the joy of being single

I dress as often as I can! I either need to quit working or go full time! LOL No I am happy where I am for now! Hugs Lana Mae I do wear feminine night clothes every night! I also wear panties when not at work and the nails are painted always!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Once a week at most (sigh). I underdress more frequently though.

While I've not been at it very long I am averaging a day or two a week while experimenting with different aspects and learning the makeup game.

Wow would love to dress as much as others on here. I get a couple of times ever couple of months. It for very long but it's all I can do. So wish I could have a full Krissy weekend.

Hey Tahoe I have the fine opportunity to get into my other persona Monday thru Thursday 7-6

I wish I were as lucky as many of you. I try to get dressed for the weekends. If I'm lucky, maybe twice a week. Spend maybe 2 hours prepping, then hopefully 4 hours out and about to CD friendly venues.

Right now about three days a week.

Maybe once a week for me.. I try to keep the pink fog at Bay for my partner so it's still an event when Violet comes over to play. Any more and I think we could get into a rut where maybe only certain *ahem,"things" happen at only certain times..
    We've been together for a few years now so we dont frolic like bunnies anymore. I don't want to overlap our Bi-weekly events to start overlapping and such.
    But we're very much in "DO ask, DO tell"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wear womens clothes everyday but they are my clothes so I don't look at it as dressing up.
    I am a mix of both genders 24/7 365.

Fully en-femme - with wig, breast forms, makeup and definitely female clothes - I manage 2 to 3 times per week, usually for most of the day each time.

The rest of the time - although presenting male - I'm still wearing panties, women's jeans, women's shoes/sandals (occasionally including 3" heel wedge sandals), fingernails and toenails painted, stud earrings, and a unisex t-shirt.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I get completely dolled up almost every weekend to make YouTube videos at my friend's studio; there are weekends, however, that I have a training weekend in the military or she might be completely booked on a weekend I have available.

I have not fully dressed up at home since meeting her with the room and privacy to dress up outside of home.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    At the moment I get one afternoon and evening a week (about 7 hours dressed), it passes in a flash of course. If my son EVER leaves home, I could have 2 or possibly 3 days.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

About twice a week. Being retired full time gives me the freedom to dress as often as I want. I usually dress Wednesday and Saturday and spend the day out having lunch, dinner, shopping, etc.

I dress as often as I can. But usually when traveling. Wife is fine with but have my two daughters and grandson living here now so can't as much as I would like.

The geisha Makeup Artist
    I dress up every single day

Well, almost every day when I get home from work I'll throw on a dress or skirt or something else super casual but I don't consider it "dressing" because I'm not going full immersion. Full dressing happens maybe once every couple of weeks.

Hi, Before my wife retired I was able to dress 4 days a week usually for 4 to 5 hours a day. now I dress a little (like now) for a half hour or so before going to bed, just a simple outfit and lipstick. I also dress a couple of hours 1 day a week while my wife is at a weekly meeting. I also belong to a support group that meets once a month, so I drive there dressed so another 4 hours. My wife knows I dress but isn't crazy about seeing me dressed, but has now has seen me dressed and realizes that I don't look too bad...Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!