Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swingers

Swingers

Hi so I have a male friend who knows I CD and he wants to take me to a swingers or gay cruise club. I know what happens in those places but not sure about being a crossdresser and going can someone give me some tips about going I trust the friend.

Well, you know what happens there- no glossing over that..
    Is that something you'd be interested in experiencing, and if so.. are you interested in being there with someone you know?
    Considering the invite, you may be the prime Target with the venue as the excuse.

Personally, my answer would be a double no, but we're all different.

-and I'd like to think of myself as non-prudish.

I want to go also to the events just seeing if someone has been dressed up before and what did you do

I have been to many swingers clubs. As you go as a girl. Typically couples meet and generally go to ones home. Carry on and then the swap. He get you and then your friend would get her. But at the club the talking starts and if it goes well that is what happens But if you don't want to do it. Then its okay to be there but you will see some amazing things . In the gay cruise club I would stay away from as it is the gays that will get you. But some still want to to do just that. So if you go as a girl be prepared to have some people contact you at the table. I would go like thi;s; Oh my I never had a CD before. but heck lets swap I am willing to do anything for a good sex session.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Is he gay and are you gay?
    How do you know what happens if you have never been to a gay cruise?
    Are you expecting an orgy and lots of men hitting on you if you are crossdressed?
    FYI gay men don't go after girls or guys that dress as girls.
    I think you may have a skewed thought of what happens on a gay cruise.
    Whatever happens on a regular cruise happens on a gay cruise eating and drinking too much etc.

Dana I have to ask how do gays "get you"?
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-21-2017 at 07:05 PM.

"They" start to organize a gang bang as soon as they see her Tracii !
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 06-22-2017 at 03:34 AM. Reason: No need to quote the entire preceding post to add a few words

Banned Spammer
    Oh is that what those hussies do?

LOL tracii. In fact some gays will bang a CD,. But I would not go on a gay cruise. Yeah those places are all about sex. Been there and have done it. Quite a few times.
    Part Time Girl

I was invited to go on a similar cruise by a gurl I know from another site. This cruise is going to be her 'coming out' trip: the first time in public dressed. And it will be my first ever cruise, which I plan on spending en femme for as much as possible.

Wait, what? No orgies on the High Seas???
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Jodie, if you go on a gay cruise you could end up in orgies. on the high seas. LOL Yeah orgies are fun.
    Part Time Girl

well, I guess that saves on packing lots of clothes.............

When I asked her what my share of the cost was, she said we'd work it out. She was joking. I think.......
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jess6887 View Post
    Hi so I have a male friend who knows I CD and he wants to take me to a swingers or gay cruise club
    Gay cruise CLUB...not gay cruise. And you would be better off I think going on Fetlife and finding a private party in your area that accepts and encourages cd's and their friends and cousins'es. There is a bit more of a protocol at these types of parties in that unwanted advances are not only discouraged, but can get you kicked out quickly. There is one near me that I found out about through Fetlife that caters to anyone who is bisexual. I've never gotten the nerve up to go and most likely won't as I'm happily married. But a girl can dream can't she!

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    LOL tracii. In fact some gays will bang a CD,. But I would not go on a gay cruise. Yeah those places are all about sex. Been there and have done it. Quite a few times.
    OK gays will bang a CD? I must be on the wrong planet then.
    You say you have been on a gay cruise but that you wouldn't go on one??
    Been where and done what exactly? I'm confused a little but I like cornbread !

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    OK gays will bang a CD? I must be on the wrong planet then !
    Yes, gays will bang cd's Tracii. I've had several partners in the past who identified as gay. That being said, I do think they are a small minority.

Banned Read only
    Jess,
    I'm not sure about cruising but more fire eating if you want to play with fire you know you are heading in the right direction , nothing wrong in it if that's what you are looking for, I don't believe you are that naive to think you will sit there as a total wallflower.

It's not my thing I would sooner be having fun with the girls !
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-22-2017 at 07:28 AM.

Gay cruise club? Not for me. Jess, be safe, make sure your friend understands your boundaries. Make sure you understand your boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    LOL Yeah orgies are fun.
    All those thank you notes to write afterwards? - Please

add on - if you go do not leave your glass anywhere out of your sight, personally observe anything going into your glass at the bar.
    Last edited by rachael.davis; 06-22-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Hmmmm... Swingers tend to be very homophobic (at least that this their public posture), so be careful if you do this.

Re the op, this sounds to me like a bit of fantasizing on someone's part. But on the off chance the intent is real, I'll just say that unless you are a young, drop dead gorgeous TS you can prolly expect very little interest from other participants, and even then the majority won't be interested. You might even encounter some negativity. You might get lucky I guess, but be prepared to be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocee View Post
    Hmmmm... Swingers tend to be very homophobic (at least that this their public posture), so be careful if you do this.
    That's right, same concept I have of swingers.
    Years ago wife and me attend to a swingers club in San Bernardino, CA. even we never exchange and just share the view, have sex in the dark while other watch us and have fun in little caves, the rule was no men alone, just couples, but couple of women were accepted, lesbian and womem bisexualsex was normal, so I never saw homosexual male sex there.
    Changes had change lately because I see on the rules that now males by themselves are accepted but pay entrance ticket, So i don't see how a cd would fit there.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My experience is limited to visiting a nearby Dungeon dressed with an "experienced" T friend. No one batted an eye at my guy in a dress costume until I dropped my blouse and showed my naked breast plate boobs. Then, I attracted a few interested males. But, I'm straight.

Being bound up and spanked was pretty much the order of the day. So, I tied my friend to a frame and began spanking her. Not nearly hard or long enuff to suit her, tho. Fortunately, a line of guys formed to take over my position of spanker.

Not my thing and not much swinging going on, either. I never went back.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well Tracci,, did not read this until now.. Yes you can go on a gay cruise out of Florida or even in Texas as they have cruises ships here in Houston. I was swinging with my ex wife. But after her after I divorced her. I went on a gay cruise and was pretty chased by gay men dressed as a CD. If you are there, yep you can get it anytime you want it. i know gays don't like women. But as a CD ah, yeah they seem to like it. And in the high seas environment. Um yeah All they think about is sex.
    Part Time Girl

I've fantasized about doing something like that but I fear things can get out of hand quickly and my fantasy ends with me contracting gonorrhea or dying of AIDS. Whatever you do, stay safe.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

You are really trapped on a boat. I always like having a plan B

as far as swingers they are a picky bunch. my wife and I occasionally switch another man. I have a fantasy of dressing as Amanda and finding a bisexual male for my wife and I to play with. you may have to check out some swinger ads and see if there is a group that accepts crossdressers. good luck!