Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused beach ranger ...., you can't be ....

hmmmm, I say lighten up...who hasn't wanted to take it off on a secluded beach...and when the rangers come...oops! Ya gotta give them your name, right? Great story and good fun, Wendy. Wish it happened to me LOL

I love it. That beach cop was blown away.

The way I see it, cross dressers always have it both ways.
    Gwyneth - I've been given a name!

Beach patrol was probably low on ticket writing and hunting to make the daily quota, otherwise probably would not have even bothered you.

Surely there are more important crimes to investigate than a lone topless swimmer on a otherwise abandoned section of beach..............

If I were on watch I would not engage topless bathers unless a complaint came in for doing something really, really lewd
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

I'm a lawyer so I can argue both sides of anything, but I may agree with Linda. We all want to present as women and use the ladies room based upon that presentation. However, when in the beach equivalent of the ladies room, Wendy bails and gives here male name. I get it, regarding the legal name. But I figure if you present as a women, you are a women.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I guess from what you and others are saying is that it would make you and the other the dissenters happy if Wendy lied to the Park Ranger?? If the Park Ranger then hassled her and maybe gave her some type of ticket, or made a bigger scene than necessary, that would make all of you even happier. Now please tell us exactly what you would have done in Wendy's situation. Yes, she took off her top on a deserted beach. Who was she offending if no one was there except a nosy Park Ranger who also could have left her well enough alone, or just asked her to put her top back on. However, going back to the original post, who the hell cares what she is wearing, because legally, not your collective view of what is correct in your world, she was OK. Maybe you would also feel better if she also wore a bigger cover up top and less skimpy bikini bottoms. You know so as not to give you who may or may not have ever gone to the beach in a women's bikini, one piece or tankini, a bad name, or even worse our TS sisters here and there.

Wendy did not bail, she followed the law that says it is a minimum of a misdemeanor if she lies to a police official, which I believe a Park Ranger is, having the power to arrest and give out tickets on Park controlled or managed land. You all are making a really big deal over a simple, harm no one, except maybe your own sense of correctness, situation that was quickly resolved with no hard feelings on anyone's part. The beach is no way near being like a ladies room. If someone dresses as a woman is that illegal, what about when they have a beard, or wear a skirt and no top? You all can complicate life as you wish, but it really is a waste of others time and serves what purpose for the greater world? To me it leans toward those that do not accept us and who believe that we shouldn't exist and definitely should not be let out of our cages to interact with the real world. Fashion police??

I am not saying that you have to like what she and many others do. However, to criticize her as some of you have done makes no sense. What would you say or do if you saw a hot young girl doing the same on a deserted beach except for you? As someone said above, some of us Americans are some of the most prudish people around when compared to other countries. We really need to just relax and enjoy our own lives and not let a rare situation like this ruin our day.

Daniella Argento
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I guess from what you and others are saying is that it would make you and the other the dissenters happy if Wendy lied to the Park Ranger?? If the Park Ranger then hassled her and maybe gave her some type of ticket, or made a bigger scene than necessary, that would make all of you even happier. Now please tell us exactly what you would have done in Wendy's situation. Yes, she took off her top on a deserted beach. Who was she offending if no one was there except a nosy Park Ranger who also could have left her well enough alone, or just asked her to put her top back on. However, going back to the original post, who the hell cares what she is wearing, because legally, not your collective view of what is correct in your world, she was OK. Maybe you would also feel better if she also wore a bigger cover up top and less skimpy bikini bottoms. You know so as not to give you who may or may not have ever gone to the beach in a women's bikini, one piece or tankini, a bad name, or even worse our TS sisters here and there.

Wendy did not bail, she followed the law that says it is a minimum of a misdemeanor if she lies to a police official, which I believe a Park Ranger is, having the power to arrest and give out tickets on Park controlled or managed land. You all are making a really big deal over a simple, harm no one, except maybe your own sense of correctness, situation that was quickly resolved with no hard feelings on anyone's part. The beach is no way near being like a ladies room. If someone dresses as a woman is that illegal, what about when they have a beard, or wear a skirt and no top? You all can complicate life as you wish, but it really is a waste of others time and serves what purpose for the greater world? To me it leans toward those that do not accept us and who believe that we shouldn't exist and definitely should not be let out of our cages to interact with the real world. Fashion police??

I am not saying that you have to like what she and many others do. However, to criticize her as some of you have done makes no sense. What would you say or do if you saw a hot young girl doing the same on a deserted beach except for you? As someone said above, some of us Americans are some of the most prudish people around when compared to other countries. We really need to just relax and enjoy our own lives and not let a rare situation like this ruin our day.
    This
    Perhaps all women should just wear a veil and a long black dress with long sleeves...
    Men should wear a robe that covers them from neck to ankle...
    And then we can stone men dressing as women???
    How does that sound????

Platinum Member
    Ok let's go back if I had said my name is Wendy.
    Got a ticket ... or arrested ... then I might
    Have got into trouble for saying I was a
    Femail ....

Now I have been stopped driveing
    And gave the police man my license
    And regesation ... and totaly dressed
    And makeup done ... and had the cop
    Look at my license and me .. and said that's me
    Took care of why I got stopped and been on my way

It dose you no good to lie when you have
    A encounter with law offercers ... just
    Not a good practice a good way of starting
    Trouble for your slefe ....

ROFLOL m I love it!! Thank you for sharing Brenda

I would still love to fool someone trained to observe facts around them driving right up to me thinking I was a topless woman. Hey officer, my eyes are up here!
    Gwyneth - I've been given a name!

"We all want to present as women" - No, we do not. Crossdressers are not a monolithic group with the same set of views and objectives. And gender identity is not binary, nor is it mutually exclusive between so-called male and female traits. I don't wear women's clothing to fool people into thinking I am a woman, I just like to express my feminine side while still presenting as an otherwise typical male. And I proudly and publicly wear women's bikini bottoms and coverups in male mode all the time.

Very cool!
    Sun glasses and red lippy that sounds like me as well. Don't leave home without them.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Very cool!
    Sun glasses and red lippy that sounds like me as well. Don't leave home without them.
    Hello miss you all ... sunglasses and Red lipstick
    Are must haves

We miss you too!
    And yes indeed must haves ... Don't leave home without them!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Platinum Member
    Hello no beach this week the 4th place will be packed
    A 5 minnette drive turns to hours not fun
    Going to inlaws house for a party ... not doing full
    Wendy but some all too cute red white and blue panties
    Really cute .. lost my breath when I saw them

Got my beach bag packed and ready to go
    This girl doesn't do male mode good ..
    it's all good this too shall pass ...

Ah-May-Lee
    Good thing the park ranger didn't mistake you for a whale. You could have been harpooned.

Wendy, do whatever you can to diffuse a sticky situation. One does whatever is best at the situation they find themselves in. Hindsight is 20/20
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I have read all the comments on this and they are made from ones personal observation of the situation, I loved it ,but I think the ranger excercised " discretion is the better of valor " if the state wendy lives in is highly supportive of the t/g community she could have opened up a real can of worms !, I spent many years in alaska before moving down to care for my wife the last 10 yrs there was spent in a form of risk management many is the time I overlooked something for the greater good and indeed I could have done plenty in those situations but it would have been over the top overkill as it were other than that I would have loved to see that rangers face

I have a semi private beach I like.I wear my bikini, I lay out nude , but I don't usually go there when school is out and there is eole waking about.
    I have been pulled over by state trooper in N.C. on my motorcycle while dressed as a lady, he was going to write me a ticket by finally admitted he wanted to check out my bike and got more than he'd bargained for when I took off my helmet.He had me sit in the front seat of his car (probably so the camera could get a good picture,sending it back to the station) all in all he was very polite and we had a few laughs he wrote me a warning to justify the stop and let me go on my way.That was intresting.

Wendy,
    LOVED the story! Wish I had seen the officers face.

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.