Thread: I have started the next chapter of my life

I have started the next chapter of my life

During the last ten years, I have been lucky enough to telecommute every day. That has allowed me to explore my true identity and change how I think about myself and present myself to the world. Over the past five years I have slowly transitioned from a part time crossdresser to a transgender woman. I am now at point where expect for a few times a year for work, I dress every day in wear women’s cloths, makeup and jewelry. Although there are some long term next door neighbors that know I am male. Most of the new home owners in the area think of me as just another woman in the neighborhood and interact with me as one. I have even had two of them mention that my wife and I must be happy now that we are legally allowed to be married.

This experience and my experiences interacting with others while traveling have given me the confidence to take the next step and talk to a gender therapist about HRT. So far I have had two sessions. During our last session she even said that I have a gender neutral voice which must be helping me in my transition. I am looking forward to the day that she says I can start HRT.

RIchelle

Congradulations - You're going to love the way your brain feels without testosterone

Platinum Member
    All I can say is congratulations to you....and I presume to your wife.

Blessings Richelle.... HRT is a good thing.... peace, harmony and comfort for me.... but then you have already proved yourself so transitioning forward will only be icing on the cake!!!
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day

I also share MTF HRT is a blessing to me. I no longer am depressed and suicidal.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him