Thread: Nice complements from a couple of GG's

Nice complements from a couple of GG's

Yesterday I was out cheerleading again, supporting the lesbian women's softball team that I've been associating with for over a year now. The women on the team all know I am transgender, but they accept me as "one of the girls" at their events, and as a "fellow Lesbian", even though they know I have not fully transitioned yet. They have all known me only as Ceera, and few, if any, of them, had even seen a picture of me as a male. They also know that the majority of my social time is enjoyed en-femme, but that I am not full time as a woman.

Well, yesterday their team medic and I were chatting prior to the game, and she invited me to walk a few laps around the nearby track with her. She is in her late 60's or so, and recovering from knee surgery. As we walked and talked, she said, "You know, I have a hard time even imagining you as a guy. I bet if I saw you somewhere else and you were not being a girl, I'd walk right by you and not even recognize it was you." I grinned and pulled out my phone, and showed her a picture of me in male mode, in a nice conservative suit, joking as I located the image, "Funny. I don't have many pictures of me on my phone as a guy. But here. You might be right." She stopped and took a good look, and exclaimed, "Oh, hell no! Pifft! I'd have thought 'straight white guy' and walked right past you! Please, if I ever see you like that, don't be offended if I don't react to you. Seriously, even with you showing that to me, I doubt I ever would have even suspected it was you. It's like that pic is you 'in drag', while you like this is the real you!"

That was nice. The idea that my female self seems so real and natural to her.

So we played our game, and I cheered, and they won. Undefeated for the first five games this season! And at the end of the game, several ladies on the team hugged me and thanked me for being their cheerleader. One of the college-age girls even said, "I'm really glad you're here. I don't think we would play as well without you!"
    Attached Images Attached Images

i have befriended a few women in my travels, some have even seen and met me as both of my presentations, they all prefer me female....one who happens to be a lesbian refers to me as such after many conversations she is convinced i am, it feels nice to have that kind of acceptance and camaraderie.

GO TEAM
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I'm happy for you. It is a good feeling to be accepted for who you are. Most of my friends are GGs. They all know I'm transgender and accept me and treet me as one of the girls. I have gotten a mixed reaction from lesbians, from coming up to me, hugging me, telling me how brave I am and that if anyone mess with me they will defend me. Then from some I get total avoidance,like I'm not even there.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats is very cool Ceera.
    Really nice that the team likes you cheering.

It's a nice feeling being one of the girls.

I have a friend that I shopped for her store with. One day while we shopping, she stopped and told me that she had forgotten that I wasn't a woman. All of the other people she took with her were GGs and weren't as much help or active in the shopping or able to keep up with her as I was.

It is great to be one of the girls! I have had that in conversation type things! The girls could talk about anything in front of me and use whatever language they want to express themselves, because I am a nurse-male in female field! You go, Ceera! Yeah, yeah! (OK so I am not much of a cheerleader!) LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix