Thread: Corset heaven.

Corset heaven.

Sitting here, forms on, hair brushed out, tank top, shape wear miniskirt bottoms, AND the 12 steel-boned under-bust lace up corset. Oh my God! If there is anything on earth to make this cd-er feel more girly, I haven't found it yet! Did the YouTube, reading and planning before I bought this waist trainer. Tried the bazillion bra hook neoprene exerciser thingie and was sorta disappointed. A lot. Buckles and fold in weird places. Wrinkles in it after just 3 wearings. Not binned it yet. I don't know if it matters but I'm 44 (D) 32 39 as dressed. With time and training I plan to lose 2 more inches in the waist. Off to YouTube for butt building routines.

Wore it out shopping yesterday. Butt lift boy shorts to keep the dangle bits tucked under man clothes. Is it just me or does anyone else now find it uncomfortable and messy to to leave the boys hanging? I'm afraid I not ready for fully blown dress up outside the house in this little town yet. Am researching for local-ish gatherings for get together at some point.

SO, who wants nothing to what so ever to do with her man dressed up as a woman, and family over for tea tonight so no time to do full make-up. Which still needs tons of practice. Again, Thank you YouTube!

Just chilling in the knowledge that I'm not alone. Thanks for the read and stay safe. Hugz

The corset will permanently remove less from your waist than dieting.
    Last edited by Laura912; 06-25-2017 at 04:34 PM.

What Laura says is sort of true, but even with successful dieting we won't achieve that hourglass shape that a corset gives.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

So, explain to me again why we"have" to attain this hourglass shape! Women come in all shapes and sizes and probably less than 20% have the hourglass shape! This is why there are plus sizes! Yes, some women are even over 6'tall! Cute and ugly as sin! If nothing else, there is so much variety! I have a corset and bit on this as well! I have decided to be the plus size girl I am! LOL Hugs Lana Mae (keep on with your corsets if that makes you feel more feminine! It is your journey!)
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Where I live women with hourglass figures are as rare as rocking horse droppings. Having said that I would like to try a corset one day, just to see the effect.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I hate wearing a corset !!! There I said it so take my CD card.
    Sounds to me like you are suffering from the pink fog more than anything.
    Ok your SO wants nothing to do with it but it sounds like but you dress up anyway and with your dangly bits tucked in womens underwear.
    So does she know that?

I like the rocking house droppings comment! =) Yes here too, the hour glass shapes are few and far between. Tis an ideal fantasy, the thought of being the best 'she' I can be. Having said that, is it wrong to flaunt what ma mama gave me?
    No the SO has no idea I tuck, all the girly bits and bobs are hidden in bottom of drawers and behind or under other clothes in the closet. I tried growing nails out a bit, and split one, so tried the clear nail polish glue trick, (didn't work) and she had a wee strop about it. This just really sucks because it feels like I am breaking trust with my best friend and lover! =(
    Yes I'm aware that the corset is a help and that I will have to work at getting the other 2 inches off, it is an attainable goal, something to do with the time and self, beside sitting and bemoaning the fact that I have to hide part of of me from the rest of the world. I like the feeling of containment, being moulded, the commitment to my other side, the reminder to walk with a touch of class and sass. I have always been a People Watcher and love the sight of a nice ass (male or female) being shown off. So, taking tips and tricks from others about how to walk like a lady, I try to give other something to see when I move through this world. Many of today's GG's today stomp about like a man. Whilst I probably will never be a Rue Paul or Paul O'Grady, it is me being me, and that is all.
    Thanks for your time and input.

Tried the bazillion bra hook neoprene exerciser thingie and was sorta disappointed. A lot. Buckles and fold in weird places.
    I'm wondering what the heck this thingie is! I don't like wearing a corset for very long myself, but I do like the slimming effect they have. An hour glass shape isn't attainable for most men but we can get closer to a female shape with a corset.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Must agree with Lana Mae and Diane, especially after a week at the beach watching the bikini parades on the beach. I could be a twin sister to some of them. But then a gaggle of young girls/women goes by...sigh.
    Last edited by Laura912; 06-24-2017 at 06:27 AM.

I do have a corset and I wear it often for most of the times I dress up, but there are times that I just leave it off. For most of my looks, I need that thinner waist... but I got some looks that I can get away without needing it on. Really, it's about whatever helps to make you look good and to be yourself... whether you want a corset on or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I'm wondering what the heck this thingie is! I don't like wearing a corset for very long myself, but I do like the slimming effect they have. An hour glass shape isn't attainable for most men but we can get closer to a female shape with a corset.
    This is like the thingie I bought.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sunzel-Cors...s=corset&psc=1

Ah, it's a waist cincher. Not as effective as a corset but more comfortable to wear. That's kind of false advertising to say it's for weight loss. Tummy fat burner? I doubt it.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder