Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What inspires you, what drives you forward.?

Drifting to the pink side that is a great way to put it !!
    I thank each and everyone of you here to help me along my path and give me the strength I need like you say "OWN IT"

Thanks Bobbi for posting this

with much love

Leann

Leann,
    Thank you for your words.
    A couple of recent events have made a huge difference to my "Pink Journey" (there you are another one to go with pink drift) notably today when after visiting a friend who had found out about me and was so supporting that after I sent an email thanking her understanding of me. The reply I got was "Bob you are a heck of a fella"!.
    Words like this create inspiration and drive to continue ones journey. I previously thought that any overexposure could go horribly wrong I was so wrong with this, I have had such kindness sent my way from the few ex pats I know so far and now things are more open I hoping this trend will continue. For the simple reason of inner happiness.

obi wan.jpg Welcome to the pink side

NikkiA
    "welcome to the pink side" is a lovely way to put it. Also my reference to a "Pink Journey" is also relevant to all that we hold true and dear to our hearts. We are all I suppose on different levels on our way through life. Mine seams to be going in a very comfortable way indeed.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Momentum and inertia as I charge through this dark and fallen world the gods have abandoned.

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    My driving force was for years unexplained , going right back to the age of 8-9 years , when my GD started and looking back AGP . For so long it was a continual gut feeling, now I finally know what those feelings were I can come to terms with them.
    What drives me forward the need to be seen and accepted as a woman, some of the members who inspired me are no longer active members, Marcelle formerly Isha was the first person and friend to greet me when I joined the forum , I related closely to many things she said , like me she was in a mess when first joining and the forum drove her forward to come out and be accepted in the work place ( Canadian Army). She never held back in helping and guiding others, in some small way I hope I'm now doing the same thing for other members.
    I will also thank Carole or sowing the seed that finally helped me come out to meet others socially , there is no doubt without the forum I would not be in a happier situation with my Cding. Being brave enough to commit thoughts to strangers and tell them exactly what makes you tick , to accept CDing enough to use a femme name and risk so much by revealing what you look like in reality. I can't see how I would ever have come out without the inspiration of other members here to drive me enough to satisfy my inner needs.

To me it's not pink fog , it's truly accepting something we were born with and finally coming to terms with it enough to admit you actually enjoy it .

For me it is learning to face my fears. I have always been fearful of what others think, and taking small, uncomfortable steps has been empowering.

Sami

Hell-o Bobbie,
    Can you believe it? All these long winded replies?
    All these deep thoughts about living our lives?
    When really it's just finding that new set of heels, that
    next new dress, or even that next new (dare I type it?)
    pair of panties. (Sorry Adriana, wherever you are)
    Here's to whatever comes next!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

yes as you say some long winded replies but if they weren't and were more concise the message would not come across properly. Yes all of our journeys are different and some take more explaining mine would for one but as Teresa said she gained inspiration and help from within the forum to move forward as I have had and now my inspiration is coming not so much from the replies to my thread but also from recent events close to me her in France of which were the subject of a separate thread. So inspiration can come from many different directions but the main and most cogent ones come from within our community.

Banned Read only
    Kristyn,
    Sorry about the the build up but others do need to know some are in the same mess I was and can get through it.

OK so you got to the enjoyable bit, I went and had a quick scan through the shops today, thinking on some outrageous heels , where would I go in them ? 4" silver heels and Fuchsia pink straps

Teresa,
    You are so right in what you say, peoples stories/history's need to be told because without them it can cut off from others thoughts and ideas which could inspire them on the journey.
    These last couple of days I have been inspired by the acceptance I am getting from close friends just down the road. telling them has taken quite a burden from my shoulders. I am far happier now that people know. But like anything there is always more that has to be done.
    Krystin,
    Its not just high heels, dresses and underwear they in themselves do not make for inspiration alone. They may provide happiness in feeling good in them but is not something else or someone that triggers that need for inspiration, to reach out to find what one is looking for.

Well said Bobbie so tru. That's really it tho the drive is 2 be the best u can be. The inspiration is seeing and helping ur sisters make it and become better which in turn make u better.

Recent events have moved much further on my journey. My closest ex pat friends now know about the real me and although it was a feeling of elation it now gives me more inspiration and drive to achieve more in my search for pure sweet femininity, to feel complete.

Ah-May-Lee
    I don't get inspiration from anywhere. The only thing that keeps me going in life is the fear of death, and the fear of making a mess of things and becoming an invalid, or in a vegetative state. So I stay alive, maybe when that fear is gone, well maybe.

Don't get me wrong, I like reading things on the forum but I already knew who I was way before I joined and even before there was an internet I knew who I was. I like to think that some of my posts could be of some help but I don't think they are. Sometimes I think I live in another world compared to the stories I read. Not that this is a bad thing. Just different. I think there might be an educational gap, where I don't understand things. But I still like reading your stories. I like stories of girls at work, going to the malls, driving about, just plain ole having fun. While I'm not inspired, I enjoy reading stuff. I didn't join the forum for support. I lost much time in the 90's with bad things, I don't even remember the 90's. I came to the forum looking for old friends I lost contact with and thought they might be here. But I think they are all dead, I can't find them anywhere. I did find one person here that went to the same bar as I did but we only met at the bar and never went anywhere else.

PS-Maybe I move on in life is cause of my dog, I don't want to leave her alone. No one would take care of her. She keeps me going.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Bobbi, yes this forum has given us inspiration. I had figured myself out before I came to this site. But I thought I was the only one. But this site opened my eyes and wow there are others somewhat like me here. Indeed inspiration flow though this site and we all lean something new all the time. That is the amazing inspiration of this site..
    Part Time Girl

There are so many just like me who dressed in a small way before they came here. Deep down I knew where and what I was but I still needed answers to so many things and I found them here, and that is what drove me on and gave me the inspiration to be myself and to achieve something in life as well.
    To me having and getting inspiration from others is what makes my life so much better than it ever was.

I'm inspired by my waking dream, the siren song of femininity within [the anima?]. I'm inspired by the beautiful and radiant, generous smiles on the Girl Mode pics for so many guys. I'm inspired by the depth and sincerity of the conversations and support here for everyone- the goodness of this community.

I'm driven forward by my anima, scratching to get out, wanting to heal the split, and to remake the world for all of us to be comfortable expressing ourselves as we are.
    We are all beautiful...!