Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So Many Non-Members Viewing....

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce P. View Post
    I'm always amazed at the number of members vs. non-members viewing the Forum. Sometimes, I feel like we are in a fish bowel! Are there that many students doing advanced degree research?

The Forum is a lot of fun, so please become a member and contribute!
    Well after several years of occasional visiting your comments have finally made me to sign up. The reason for not doing it before is the usual one of being deep in the closet, although my very longstanding wife does let me wear womens t-shirts and elasticated trousers recently.

Banned Spammer
    Come out of the closet,cause it's​ cold ,dark and lonely in there

I think this thread in particular, is the thread that prompted me to post my introduction and be less lurker

Welcome aboard Hidey and Bunnylover!

If there are any lurkers thinking of joining I would say go ahead and jump in. it's a place of acceptance and advice. I'm glad I became a member. I'm not a great poster because I try to limit my posting to when I think I've something to contribute.