Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Physical attributes

for me very small wrists, ladies dress watches fit nicely, no adding links. Bra size I fill a B-cup pretty good, I'd like a little more but then....

I am bootylicious hehehe

Hi hon You might have been the smallest in the class but you turned out to be the most beautiful.

for me, these are the things i hated as a kid but thankful for now...
    i always had nice legs, nice head of long hair, very long eye lashes,
    very little body hair and not real tall at 5' 7.

my italian nose, wide shoulders and popeye forearms, i'm stuck with!
    paula

Lucy good question... I have a number of attributes that are advantages in girl mode but not so in boy... such as slim legs, small across the shoulders, smallish feet and hands but the only one I used to be embarrassed about were my skinny arms...nowadays I really like having skinny arms
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Aspiring Member
    Same as some of the others, manboobs. Teased abut them when younger, now I just live with them but do like the feeling of them in a bra. Because of some meds I currently take they have actually grown some.

I have wide-ish hips compared to the rest of my medium build. If I was walking with my buddies and the sun was behind us, our shadow in front of us screamed that my wider hips looked out of proportion as a guy. Or, at least, I thought so. I can't remember anyone saying anything about it. Add a full bum and I always had problems buying pants. If they fit my waist they were too tight in the hips. If they fit my hips they were too loose in the waist. (Funnily enough my mom never thought to try women's sizing.) I had long legs in proportion to the rest of my body and was a skinny 6' and 145 lbs at 16 and didn't really have the much admired muscle definition of some of my peers. I was not athlete so I didn't have to suffer much from locker room comparisons. I too had A-size tween boobs and remember looking down at them in horror, but as I put on a little weight and my hormones adjusted my concern seemed to recede. I'm in my sixties today and they are back.

All these things: wide hips, full bum, slim--non-muscular--long legs and arms, and man boobs are assets for my femulating activities today.

[edit] I will add that in my pre- and teen years no one ever said that I had girls legs (they do today) or that I looked like a girl or you should have been a girl or any any of the more pejorative terms that kids throw out when they don't understand something. I looked like a boy. A nerdy, geeky boy with glasses, but a boy none the less.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 07-27-2017 at 08:25 PM.

On the positive side; I'm short 5'4", have size 8 1/2 women's shoe size, very little body hair, no Adams apple, a full head of natural long hair. Negatives are; wide shoulders, a little bit barrel chested, and man hands.
    Last edited by Kari_B; 07-25-2017 at 02:09 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I shave all body hair other than my head. I don't care if ppl like it or not. They all know I work out, but it (shaving)has other benefits too if you're cd'ing. And wow....wish I had smaller feet....mine aren't really big per say, but I'd prefer them a more feminine size. My wife& I have extreme foot fetishes so she takes VERY good care of both of our feet

So I am tall and thin...so I am a skinny I shape guy...or a beefy in shape girl...not being overly hairy helps in girl mode but I am considering shaving my arms and legs...then I'll be a hairless dude and a smooth chick.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

I was a 98lb. weakling, but the girls loved dressing me up in their clothes.......

On the weekends I was the only boy who used to go to the girls places and listen to records.

It was good being one of the girls. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Do you have any physical characteristics about which you have always felt embarrassed or ashamed in male mode but which are an advantage when presenting as a female? Yes, I do have.
    Do these new advantages make you more confident and more content with your body? No, they do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    On the weekends I was the only boy who used to go to the girls places and listen to records.

It was good being one of the girls. :-)
    This triggered a memory that made me smile...
    While in full guy mode (well except for panties), I found myself sitting at a table with several GG friends. One of them started talking about how her jaw would start to ache during certain -um- activities. I had to speak up and say "hey, we're in mixed company here". She just smiled and said, "Oh, you're like one of the girls anyway." At that point in time, she didn't yet know about me, so I was surprised and secretly flattered.

Now - trying to steer myself back on topic, about the only feminine physical trait I can claim is my skin. It's soft and smooth (though male-hairy). The GG friend I mentioned above once commented that my hands were softer than hers. The down side is that my skin is also very sensitive. I can't wear pretty, lacy things without itching myself into a frenzy. Tags in outfits have to go. The sun wants to turn me into a bright red pile of sunburned flesh. I even have to buy sensitive skin soap and laundry detergent. <sigh>

Height is not a problem for me as I'm only 5'6". I shaved my legs a couple of times decades ago and the hair never came back. I started shaving my armpits a couple of years ago and after a couple of shaves that hair never came back. I do not have a five o'clock shadow, so I'm fortunate there, also. I'm overweight so I have man boobs. However, if I lost weight and lost my breasts it would be okay as I wear breast forms anyway. I could then wear smaller dress sizes and feel more attractive. I do have features that are assets for cross dressing.

When I was 12 years old, a girl in school once said about me 'he's the prettiest boy in class'. Being one of the smallest in class was not good, but I did not have any complexes about it, because in relation to my appearance there was many power.
    Being not tall and macho now works for me, I'm 171 cm, slim, sporty, except legs no body hair, no five o'clock shadow. My feet are slender so I have no problems to wear women's shoes. Only thing is, my sholders are muscular and my hips are slender, so sleeveless tops don't look good and its a little hard to find skirts for a perfect look.

As a man, I have always been rather self-conscious about my slender body, never seeing it as a masculine enough, especially because I too have sunken chest. Nothing that impairs me on day to day basis, but not pleasing to look at either, psychologically it made it tough for me to see myself as a capable man for a long time.

However, thanks my slender figure I now have no problem finding women's clothes that fit me very well.
    Last edited by Lucy23; 07-28-2017 at 04:17 AM.

Interesting answers; I am half Japanese, shorter and small build, always the shortest guy in the class. For me it has worked well enough to make finding skirts and dresses, I am still a 16, or on occasion a 14, and on the taller side for females. Fun question Brenda

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Luckily for me, Mom's DNA was a lot stronger than Dad's!

I'm 5'7", slender & athletic, got down to 125lbs at one point. Blessed with women's size 9 feet...difficult buying shoes as a guy, but awesome for Patti.

Never had much body hair, didn't need to start shaving until my very late teens. Adam's apple was never a problem, either. Always complemented on my legs from riding my bike all over the neighborhood and from running.

Like many of you, manboobs lol. But that makes me wonder about endocrine levels and so on and how they relate to transgenderism....not a fully formed thought I admit.

I also, ahem, don't need to tuck which has always been a source of shame but black panties really help the shame go away!

I also have a bubble butt--but im not ashamed of that!