Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Physical attributes

As a guy, I was ALWAYS ashamed of my baby/fem face. People always told me how much I looked like my mother. So I have always hid it under facial hair as soon as I could grow it. Who knew my greatest male insecurity would be my greatest Transgender asset. Funny how things work out sometimes.

I think you look great either way!

Thin long arms with small wrist!

My eyes are large and when done up right literally shine! They are hazel-blue and I just love them! Once I get the eye make up right, I will have more confidence! Hugs Lana Mae (Never ashamed or embarrassed about my body!)
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Jodie Lynn, Same here. Admirers liked my sillky firm long legs.

Never felt embarashed by anything related to my body. I was never very muscular and my legs are long and well shaped which has made it easier to achieve the illusion.

But 2 things are not so manly:
    My behind is more like a younger woman's rear. Not as in wide hips but a little too high and a little too well shaped. Growing up, and even later, I have often had women comment on that.
    The other thing is that I have no Adams apple at all.

Legs for me ...more female then male
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Being skinny Being 5'8" and 140 lbs no butt and no boobs more girl figures then male if I exercise I just get cut not bigger I hate myself at times in male mode I have been the same weight and size for 20 years I fit in small clothes male and female.
    Last edited by Danielle t; 06-26-2017 at 07:56 PM.

I'm not too tall, I still have a full head of hair and not much body hair. I can fit into a size 8. My biggest problems are my age and wrinkles I usually do a temporary face lift with tape, and my nose is big but not as big as Barbra Streisand's. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Silver Member
    Where to start, I remember. Developed boobs about the same time as girls. Lots of teasing. Was told several times I should be a girl. Looked much younger than I was. Shorter than many girls, Pretty blond hair. Nice legs, thin arms, figure was about the same as many of the girls 36, 24, 35 i think. 36C today. Wore mostly size 6. Hate wearing polo shits in guy mode love them in fem. It was easy to pass. Probably could have lived as a girl with my soft voice.

I was always the skinniest kid in the class...and the tallest. Which is one of the reasons that when at the ripe old age of 15 I could pass for an tall (5'10") 18 year old girl so easily. Skinny arms, toothpicks for legs, etc I was constantly ribbed about it. BUT, (as I've told the story before) the Summer I was 15 I spent it with my Grand Parents...as Jennifer. That skinny boy that was tall for his age people (usually other kids) snickered at. But the tall girl nae young woman people thought I was or should be a model...go figure...

Banned Read only
    I grew to a six foot two young man quickly. I could never gain muscle mass. Over my youth and young adult life I went from about 138 to 175. My wife saw a picture of me when I was sixteen and she thought I had been gravely ill. I looked and felt my best at six foot one and 175 pounds. I'd love to have that height and weight back. Now I have accepted my weight (200) and wear dresses that are stylish and do not accentuate my added poundage, which is not necessarily at the mid section...spread all over.

If I ever wore shorts, men would say I had woman legs in not a nice way. Other girls told them to shut up. LOL But that bothered me and I knew in my heart that I was girly. Yeah they are probably my best assets. Round bum and I am 5' 11. boobs are size B. a handful.. I have heard men say that anything over a handful is a wastes Love tall heels an that gets me to 6'2 or 6'4. But I had a girfriend that was 5'11 blonde like me and she liked tall heels also and would tower over me. But I like it. In Texas, we have a lot of very tall women. So, I fell good when I am out and about.
    Part Time Girl

Dana, Send some tall single middle aged ladies up here, to Rockford, Illinois! Not many tall GG's at all here. I wish i could move to Texas!

There's a few things; generally very slim build; thin smallish hands, wrists, ankles and feet; long thin legs; relatively wide hips in comparison to the rest of my build; moobs that never fully disappear even when at my lowest, fittest weight; hairless body; light fair hair so that what body hair I have is nearly invisible.

Altogether my light weak body means I am a disaster at sports (though I love them).

This is basically me as well. I get crap about my thin legs and arms but I can fit into small gg sizes. And I have always been give a hard time about my feet. But I have no limits as to what style heels I can order since I can squeeze into a ladies 7! And my lack of much facial hair serves me well in girl mode too!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-30-2017 at 11:26 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

And I thought I had small feet 8.5 m 10 womens
    I have always been ashamed of my male part, hated showering in jr high, high school gym class and getting made fun of it. oh well makes for a thick skinned person.
    but do you what it makes for very easy tucking it all fits up inside. sometimes its kinda interesting going to do a #1 when it's been up there a while. lol

I have bad case of Pectus Excavatum (sunken chest.) It's embarrassing for both men and women but only women can do something about it. Clothes, especially shirts, never feel 'right' to me. That may be why I like big breasts when I dress. Things just fit and that feels so right.

Not emberassed or ashamed, but I'm on the short side with a fairly light build. Not terribly "maculine" body type but in girl mode EVERYthing comes in my size

average middle sized guy here, my wife says I have nice legs, I agree... when in a dress or skirt.

Man boobs! They were quite obvious when I was a teenager and I got given hell for them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As a skinny, redhead, freckled kid, I put up with a lot of crap. Never considered myself good looking.
    Other than that, I've never been ashamed of my body, dressed or naked.

As a female, none of those things work to my advantage. Except being slim. It allows me to create my dream figure. And, I simply cover up those other things!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have "man boobs". They are an A cup. I still wear tight T shirts and yes it's obvious that they are there. No one says anything.

Well I'm very new to this but its is something I've been thinking about quite a lot since I was "outed", I've always ridden road bike's and have always shaved my legs all the way up, so I would have said my legs but my wife thinks it's my bum in a dress so I'm quite happy to go with that.

Thank you for all your replies - there is a common theme here, and one which I identify with. I too have always worried about my slender arms and neck, small build down below and feminine legs. But, like all of us, these are a blessing in girl mode.