Thread: Girlfriend and I had a girl's night!

Girlfriend and I had a girl's night!

Late last week, my girlfriend made a comment about needing to trim her toenails because they were catching on the sheets at night. She has a hard time reaching her toes because of a surgery, so she was basically asking if I would help her. I told her I would, and somewhat jokingly said that we should paint our nails while we're at it. She actually said, "ooh yeah, we should!"

I followed up and asked if she would really paint my nails and she was like, "yeah, sure!"

On Friday night, we did just that!

She said she was okay with it being on my toes since nobody else will know or see it, but didn't want me to do my fingers because we were going to be going out and about the next day. She doesn't yet know that I crossdress at home to the extent that I do (when she's not at home), but I'm feeling happy to be able to wear some color around the house barefoot and not have to hide it under my socks! I feel like this is a good step, but I will still proceed slowly.

I LOVE painting my wife's nails and then doing mine! She definitely sees it as one of the perks! Putting face masks on together is also great, you should hit her up on that as well!

My toes have been painted for years. They are bright orange right now and in yoga my yoga teacher has sen them. In fact she said when I first got them paint orange that she liked the color.
    Part Time Girl

Sounds like a step in the right direction. Congratulations!

Itis funny that my wife accepts my painted toe nails, yet she does not do hers. I have offered to paint them for her or pay to have it done. Even asking her to go with me when I get mani's and padi's. She is not interested. She will do hers fingers, but not very offen. You are lucky

Kassie, sounds like fun. Does she know that you dress at all?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Kassie, sounds like fun. Does she know that you dress at all?
    She knows that I wear panties, pantyhose/tights and leggings, and that I want a pair of flowy yoga pants. She does not know about my bralette/bras and homemade rice forms, nor that I occasionally wear some of her jeans/dresses that are too big for her now.

Sounds good and as you said, proceed slowly! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

As you have heard on here a thousand times baby steps will add up to a giant step one day. By the way I have done my wife's toes many times and she has done mine a few times. I wear flip flops though when I get I from working and take my boots off so I try and not paint them as much in the summer time. We have kids drop in often in the summer but after school starts not so much.

Just keep upthose baby steps and gradually ease into your role and things should work out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I totally agree, take it all slowly and the world will be your oyster one day, good luck with everything.