Thread: First piece of clothing to make the statement

First piece of clothing to make the statement

Once divorced after many years of being married I just had to make a statement. Went out and bought nylons, panties, camisole, and shaved my legs. The next, and last time I had to see the ex I wore them under my tight jeans, (no socks) and girl t-shirt to make a statement. She noticed my nylons and it felt great too. Those who were married and now divorced, did any of you make a statement just because you could?

I seldom see my ex, but on two occasions when I did she told me I had on some nice cloths. I said... ya think ?

The closest I came to a statement, was right before we separated, I left my heels out, at the foot of my bed. Previously, I had always put all my girl stuff away when I changed back into boy clothes before she came home from work. I think at that point, I just was leaving them there to remind not just her, but myself, that this was something permanent that wasn't ever going away, that despite trying, I had accepted the fact that wearing girl clothing was something I wanted to do regularly.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Nope. Ive managed to get divorced twice now, after a combined 35 years of marriage (19/16). If I made any statements by the way I was dressed, I was asking for acceptance.

I could never do that to my ex. I'm out and am living as a transgender person, only date men now, but she will always have a place in my heart. I can't explain it, but if I had to see her, which I don't , I would remove my makeup and put on guy clothes.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So you think your ex can see the nylons and panties under your jeans? Xray vision maybe?
    Why would you wear nylons under your jeans?

Panties4me
    Traci G, why is it that you so often séem to put down people that do things that you yourself don't do? What does it have to do with you why she wears pantyhose under jeans. I'd say probably because it feels nice or because it's warmer than not wearing!!

After my first divorce I didn't wear anything to make a statement but I did put a sign in my car rear window that said "EX-WIFE IN TRUNK". One female LEO did not like my sign and damn near ruined her career over it.

Banned Read only
    TraciG

To answer, because they feel good over freshly shaved legs, they make your legs look sexy, good and womanly, they help hold a tuck, they make slipping on boots or heels easier and because I/She want to. Try it, you might like it LOL.

Had to see my ex-wife at her house, used to be our house, and her new man ( my ex-best friend) who now lives with her. After long & thoughtful consideration, I showed up there wearing my wig, forms, make-up, a nice blouse, girls jeans & my black suede boots. I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed their discomfort while I was there.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Never had to make a statement aimed at anyone specific through clothing. Though being outside dressed and out and about is a statement in and of itself. With each time, it becomes less so, as I get used to it.