Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do the Women in your life react when they find out you tried on THEIR CLOTHES

Aspiring Member
    Never wore any of my mother's things. Wore a pair of my sister's panties, but they were a pair that she didn't like and she never knew that I wore them.
    I used to wear a girlfriend's clothes but not until after she knew I was a CD. She thought it was weird, but let me do it. However, I do think she might have secretly liked it because she once bought me some really nice lacy underwear which I would wear when we got intimate.

My wife once got me to wear a pair of her panties before she knew I was a CD and the rest of her clothes are too small for me, so that's never happened.

So for me, the situation of confessing about wearing somebody else's clothes has never really come up.

My wife went through her clothes and gave me the stuff she couldn't wear...it was a fun modeling session...but it was also the first time I had worn her clothes.

My wifes clothing are strictly off limits. She says that she didn't share her clothing when she was young and she is not starting now....