Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do the Women in your life react when they find out you tried on THEIR CLOTHES

well I would never tell my biological family as I don't really like them much anyway! lol but my wife knows and we actually just combined out pantie into one because it became difficult to know who's was who...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

In general they don't act well, what they don't know won't upset them. Actually if your coming out goes well consider yourself lucky and don't push it, say you only wear your own clothes. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Silver Member
    Sisters knew and encouraged me to wear their hand me downs. On threat of death I did not wear their clothes without permission. Mother was usually in denial. She suspected I was wearing her clothes but played dumb. Later in life she swiped one of my favorite dresses. She and my aunt both bought me women's clothes.

I don't wear my wife's clothes. I did a few times and damaged them. We do share some clothes from time to time.

I haven't worn any of wife's clothes, but it's usually one of the first things she asks when talking about cding. I suspect from the relief I see in her face when I say no, it wouldn't go down to well if I said yes. ;-)

I took the big leap of faith and told her of my dressing before we got married....thinking she'd dash to the nearest door. She didn't and has been totally supportive. I've never thought about wearing her clothes as I'd rather have my own. She has great tastes in clothes, having done some modeling. I always tell her how much I like her things. Sometimes, she buys me things she likes and thinks I'd like. So far..100%. 💁 She's helped me with makeup which is all mine not hers....even nail polish.

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    Women don't have the same attachment to their clothes that we do , most don't get too upset when they find out, I was surprised even my wife didn't even to the point of giving me some of hers things.
    Many other women have also given me clothes, even if it's possibly sexual they don't appear to bother , women don't have a problem with sharing clothes whereas men don't often do that.

It was my sister's swimsuit that was the start for me, whether she knew or no I can't say.

I must admit now I love shopping for my own things , specially now I go out,

Platinum Member
    When my wife and I were first having the "Talk" she was vocal about the lack of appreciation for my desire to wear women's clothing. During one tirade she accused me of digging one of her nightgown (yellow nylon floor length halter) out of the trash and keeping it. I defended myself. Like she was at the time a petite 34B, and, I wore a size 40 suit jacket. No way I told her. Not true. I did, but, the reason was I could not see her throwing out a perfectly good nightgown rather than donating it. After a while she calmed down over the entire cross dressing issue and we drifted into thirty years of total DADT. Several years ago she cleaned out the back rack on her side of the walk-in closet. She was going to donate to Goodwill an entire sack of vintage nightgown. I told her I rather see some charity get some decent dollars out of the donation, so she freshly laundered and folded them into a Xerox box. I sadly watched them go. So sad. So sad they no longer fit. I would have loved to be able to wear them, but, alas me at six foot and 195 pounds. Them for five foot two and 115 pounds. Sniffle, sniffle!

Back when I was a kid I overheard my aunt accusing her daughter of trying on some of her clothes. Apparently, I hadn’t folded them the same way she had.

I was in the closet,when I secretly began wearing mothers clothes.We were about the same size,so I mostly got away with wearing her dresses,etc.
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Never wore anything of any women in my house. my size was/is bigger than any of them. For the record I will say I looked at them, desired some, but never even tried to see if they fit. Size 2 to 6 woman don't fit on a size 20-22 woman. The tallest of them was 5' 6" size 2 and a competitor in the Miss Alabama / Miss USA competition. My wife was 5" 1" size 4. Even when we got married I was already a size 8.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Well. My mom found out when she caught me all done up and dressed 2 the nines..but one that didn't know until I came out 2 her waaaayyyyy later. Was my mom's friend. I would house sit for her and play dress up. As she had the same style of clothes I loved the buisness secretary look. But she didn't react badly at all. As she told me she was wondering but wasn't sure as a few things would be out if place or jst a little wrinkled but she wasn't freaking out about it or anything. She was ok with it. As for my wife total support actually she sometimes narrows things from me 2 wear..lol how is that for a change..lol

When I was twenty my housemates dressed me in their clothes.

Three girls.

I was never short of a wardrobe.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Must have been nice. I had already out-grown all the women in our house and when in the military (Before getting married) there were no women allowed in the barracks. After marriage, my wife was half my size. 160 pounds me 85 pounds her. 6" tall 5"1' tall.
    My wife's nick name at work was Mighty Mouse.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Reality Check
    It's a long story and I don't want to repeat it but when I showed my wife I was wearing a pair of her panties she gave me some old ones and asked me not to wear her new ones. Since I now had my own panties, I didn't wear hers any more.

She has told me many times since then that I am welcome to wear anything in her closet. I'm wearing a dress of hers right now. I like it and it may become "mine" soon.

Robbiegirl,

When my mom caught me it was in one of her nice outfits... She was surprised that it fit me so well, and with my long hair at the time she was first thinking that it was some stranger in her room. I was trying to put on makeup and didn't do a good job of it. I was very afraid that she would tell dad. She cleaned me up and told me to wait on the makeup, showed me clothes that if I wanted to wear I could as long as I put them back. We talked for hours till my other brothers and sister came home. Though she was initially upset finding me in her clothes, she did encourage me to dress when we were alone. She would always help me mix and match, what looked nice or casual or passable if I were to go out of the house. Once my girlfriend caught me then, she and her friends basically picked up where my mom left off.

It was a different time, so long ago...

@--}----
    Michelle

This was indeed a lesson learned. NO. Don't borrow their stuff; especially without permission.
    During one of the more disheartening CD discussions I had with The Wife she mentioned her distress at seeing me dressed up, saying "I've gotten so I don't even like my women's clothing any more!" She normally does NOT dress very girly, [but womanly well just the same].
    Another time when I had tried some of her things on, I mentioned that I fit in her very nice red pants. "That's nice, dear." Nothing more said about it.
    A few weeks ago I went to the closet to find those alluring red britches. They were gone; GONE, gone as in probably donated to charity gone. Purged by the wife.

I wear only Ilene's stuff.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

My wife knew I tried on her things and she wasn't happy...angry! Wearing her things was more upsetting to her than when I shared with her that I had a feminine self. I have my own outfits and she has hers. And to inject just a little bit of humor into this serious discussion, my taste in fashion is much better than my wife's. She really doesn't have any fashion sense (and she doesn't care to have any) I'm the girly girl in our family...and my daughter is really into fashion too...so she got it from me...lol! Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

When I came out to my wife she asked me what I had been wearing (mostly short shorts and bikinis). She gave me just about everything I had worn. It was all stuff I had bought for her and was more my taste than hers. The four pair of Victoria's secret shorts (two denim and two khaki) are no longer made, and are among my more prized possessions. I enjoyed wearing them on recent trips to Vegas and Palm Springs.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

It is a huge violation to sneak and wear someone elses clothes , especially the underwear and bras. But this is what many of. Us do when we start out . Myself included .. with a moms stuff it can be oedipal. I think its good to come out to moms and sisters as. Eing a crossdresser/trans / crossgendered --but not really worth it to lead with the point out that we were wearing their clothes. They will probably figure that out but its best if they dont try to visualize it too much .. just my own perspective.

I have never worn anything belonging to anyone else. I dd try on my mothers but being a little tyke they didn't fit too well. Started to wear womens clothing while a full grown up and with my size my wife's stuff wouldn't fit either.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    And to inject just a little bit of humor into this serious discussion, my taste in fashion is much better than my wife's. She really doesn't have any fashion sense (and she doesn't care to have any) I'm the girly girl in our family.. Nikki
    Same here with me. My wife likes the jeans/sweat pants and tshirt fashion. Me I'm into skirts, blouses with nylons and heels. When we are out together, I'm always the better dressed one.
    Last edited by AlanaG; 07-08-2017 at 05:31 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Robbie , That comes under the heading of, Pick your battles wisely!

Although some of her Goodwill donations never make it to Goodwill......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My ex was on board with my dressing from day one and loved to shop so shopping trips became girly fun for us and I soon had a small but nice wardrobe. I could wear Her clothes though and She had excellent taste. I only wore them though when She offered them to me. She might mention that certain items might look nice and ask if I'd like to try them on. Thinking back, that might have been an excuse for Her to buy new and pass something on to me. I miss the shopping trips. It's a great way to have fun and enjoy your feminine side.

Ah-May-Lee
    My mom didn't wear goth style clothes so I had no desire to wear her clothes. I have no girlfriend or wife, although I did buy used clothes. So, someone wore them before I did, probably a cd.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

He he he , well I told my SO that I could fit one of her shorts that she could not wear. She said try it. LOL but was upset that they ft me. So now they are mine. But she was not happy about it. So I don't think any woman would be happy if we wore their clothes.
    Part Time Girl

My wife know I've tried on her tops and he ha even given me some. She has lost a great deal of weight and can no longer wear her new tops but she doesn't care about the ones she has packed away. I grabbed a few I like before we gave the rest to a local charity. I wish she wore size 14 heels... Lol