Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do the Women in your life react when they find out you tried on THEIR CLOTHES

How do the Women in your life react when they find out you tried on THEIR CLOTHES

For those of you that have confessed to Mothers, sisters and S.O.s about your cross dressing was their any extra or drama attached to you having tried on their things ? For example when you told your mother or sister was she curious at all about what outfits you tried on and upset about it.

If I was to come out to my sisters I don't know if I could be honest and tell them all the stuff I tried on. It would be fun though to have them guess. I think even they would be shocked to know I tried on thier frilly babydoll nighties.

So do women ask or care about specific items of thiers you might have modeled ?

Are you a masochist? How would you feel if your brother put on your clothes or grabbed your toothbrush. Better ways to come out
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

Was and is not a problem. She is a different size, but over the years have given me the option to go through clothes she is going to donate.

I am sure my mom and sister knew i was raiding their clothes! My mom never mentioned it directly, but suggested that i go to a "shrink" at that time in life.

Only happened once, when I was 4 years old. Each day, mom would spend lots of time getting my sister all pretty to go to school. So one day, I went and took some of my sister's old clothes and put them on, then walked in and told my mom that I was ready to go to school, too. Of course, mom changed me back, and we walked my sister to school. When we got home, my mom asked me if I really wanted to wear the dress that I had picked out, but said it in such a way as to make me think I should say no, so I said no. That was the end of that. When my sister came home from school later that day, she came in and started beating the crap out of me, yelling for me to NEVER touch her clothes ever again.

Of course, about 7 years later I did anyway, but of course was much more careful to make sure everything went right back exactly where I found it. As far as I know, she never suspected I was wearing her stuff, because I was mostly picking them out of the laundry pile. It was simple enough to just re-wash anything, because my sister had plenty of clothes and didn't re-wear anything very often. This worked out well as I got into my pre and early teens, as most of her stuff wound up in the attic, and I had plenty of girl clothes to choose from. That, and being slim with long pretty hair, I made a decent looking girl until I finally reached puberty at 17.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Probably not a good conversation to have. Strongly advise that you get your own things and leave sisters & mom's things alone. When and if your interest in dressing becomes known to them, they will guess for themselves that it got its start with their things, but will appreciate that you moved on to your own.

My gf(now wife) was not impressed when I told her I wore her clothes, she wanted to know which ones and each one annoyed her. Her nice dresss she hadn't worn annoyed her the most. I have my own though though and she forgave me.

Thanks Jon MTF That was the sort of answer I was looking for. If you came out to your family later in life and told them you had been dressing since 7 lets say I would imagine they would ask whose clothes were you wearing ? And my question was would they be curious and ask for specific examples and how honest would you want to be ? For example I tried on my sisters frilly Communion Dress I doubt I would admit to that LOL ! Maybe one of the cute Easter dresses but not the Holy dress

Platinum Member
    Robbie, in your other thread you mention that your sisters dressed you up and along with your mom, teased you about it. So, I guess they at least know that you have worn one of their outfits. Right?

The reply from my wife, "Meh."

Gold Member
    When I was about 8 or 9 years old, My Mom found a stash of some of her old girdles
    hidden under the mattress of my bed. I got a real talking to, and was embarrass to no
    end. That is when I found a better hiding spot.
    I made a false bottom to a chest of drawers in my room, and it worked very well.
    Rader

my SO would call me a certain name, rhymes with "itch", but is was in a playful way and then complement me on the way her jeans or dresses would fit me!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you wear them thinking she will never find out you are fooling yourself.
    She will know by how the dress fits her now because you are made differently.You put it on it stretches a bit and she can tell.
    They know your scent too so get your own stuff.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure my mum knew I was borrowing some of her things but never said a word, she probably thought I was going 'through a phase'. My sister was oblivious to my trying her clothes on. Until I bought my own stuff I did wear a few of my wifes things, but for a longtime now my golden rule has been never use anything that belongs to your wife. The fact that she is much bigger than me also helps in that direction.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Borrowed some of my wife's things years before I came out to her. Since then, she asked that I buy and use my own. If only because we are different sizes and doesn't want anything stretched out. She told me to get my stash out from my hiding places and into our closet(s). A great thing! Btw, no matter how good you think you are at putting things back in drawers and closets, it's never perfect even if you take photos as a guide. Somehow women seem to know instinctively when something of theirs is out of place. At least mine does. Haven't confessed to mother or any sisters yet. Sisters are all younger so never wore anything of theirs.

My sister let me try things on. My wife encourages it even though I have my own things. When she donates things, she let's me go through them first. She has even slipped clothes into my drawers if she no longer wants it.

Years before I got my own stuff, my wife usually was not happy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm in a weird situation where I only tried on a couple things at the start 5 years ago and felt extremely guilty and decided to never do it again.

But deciding to take the moral high ground doesn't remove the sins of the past.

The shame gets to me and keeps me from coming out to my mom and sister. They don't invade my space but back then I so selfishly indulged and invaded theirs. No matter how many years go by the stain is still there.

The moral of the story is, Never ever try on another womans clothes without her consent. If you are curious, get your butt to the store and buy!
    Nothing can undo this shame so I would advise anyone who hasn't started to avoid it at all cost.

I wish we could have focused on answering the question, rather than a condemnation for wearing someone else's clothing, which we already know is a bad idea.
    I unfortunately didn't dress up until after leaving my mother's house, so I only tried on my sister's panties occasionally, and my mother's girdle a couple of times. I'm not out to either sister's or mother, so that discussion never occurred between us. With three sister's, it's unlikely the blame for a disordered wardrobe would have been pinned on me, (although I suspect I was a bit feminine back then).
    I love the idea of someone slipping clothing into my drawers for me to wear. That raises the excitement to a whole new level, not to mention acceptance. I just love trying on new clothes.

Thanks Barbara yes i do feel a bit guilty but also know I didn't stretch anything out . Plus when we played truth or dare my sisters were always making the neighborhood boys model theri dresses and skirts

At age 16 my mother caught me dressed up in one of the dresses she had in storage in the attic.

She said when your done playing around put everything back the way you found them.
    She said I was going through a phase.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

When I was young dressed in mother's clothes. She probably knew but did not say anything. Wives were not the same size.

i started buying my own - when I came out to my wife she was a little freaked out and then she started helpinh m pick out outfits and close she couldn't fit into anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    I'm in a weird situation where I only tried on a couple things at the start 5 years ago and felt extremely guilty and decided to never do it again.

But deciding to take the moral high ground doesn't remove the sins of the past.

The shame gets to me and keeps me from coming out to my mom and sister. They don't invade my space but back then I so selfishly indulged and invaded theirs. No matter how many years go by the stain is still there.

The moral of the story is, Never ever try on another womans clothes without her consent. If you are curious, get your butt to the store and buy!
    Nothing can undo this shame so I would advise anyone who hasn't started to avoid it at all cost.
    Thanks for this insight.. especially on trying say SO clothes, if one intends to come out in front of her... definitely playful / permission first sounds like a good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    At age 16 my mother caught me dressed up in one of the dresses she had in storage in the attic.

She said when your done playing around put everything back the way you found them.
    She said I was going through a phase.
    LOL ! Do you recall anything about the dress ? Was it a special dress to your mom or sisters ?