Feeling kind of meh right now.

I went for a walk this morning in my denim AEO short shorts a womans hoodie with a pink shirt under with the zipper down a little. To top it off as always pink converse. Oh and I also got a pair of Aviator sunglasses because walking around in public being so feminine is very scary and sunglasses are a form of training wheels for me. Put the glasses on and you just become "some guy in short shorts"

People in New York are just so Tolerant and accepting to the point where I simply don't exist... Makes my delusion of having a girl approach me for conversation seem like a pipedream.

I got this expectation that at least 1 in 20 people are going to say something about my clothes whether it's good or "bad". But 50 cars passed me and zero honks. I walked past a dozen people as well and they didn't even look at me, I was background noise =(

I'm sorry if me being an exhibitionist offends anyone.

The moral of the story, People REALLY^ DONT CARE. They will probably say something if I wore a girly dress and heels in male mode I wonder what kind of person I would be at that point.