Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Using Second Facebook Account

You do need to be careful with two accounts . Have one on the phone and one on the desktop or laptop computer.
    And dont connect your phone to either.
    About Facial recognition-- iphone has this in the photos app other phones probably have similar.
    My experience is that with makeup and hair being different this software does split me into more than three recognizable personas ... this can be a good guideline to know how fb might recognize you ... you can be more dramatic in your eye makeup or things like lip corners and contouri g makeup to throw the software off a little.

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    I have two accounts, and can switch between the two through Facebook. Main thing is to be sure you sign out of the femme account and back to your mail account before closing the page. Hasn't happened to me, but have seen several people write of failing to do so and being outed.

Friend me if you'd like. User Name is LynnSealyTX

Lynn

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    I had a second account, however I ended up deleting it. I grew leary of it when Danielle kept popping up as a suggested friend under my male profile. There was only one mutual friend on both profiles, who was in no way connected to anyone close to my immediate friends and family, however it was enough to make me stop and take pause. There is something to their algorithms.

People create accounts for their pets - Does FB ban them as fake accounts - No.
    I have 2 accounts, 2 different e-mail addresses. I set up drab account for high school reunion connection and friended my family, but rarely go there. I use the app. For Ellen ThePrettyOne, I use the browser in Private mode. So far, neither FB's facial recognition nor has Apple's Photo version made the connection between Ellen and drab me.
    Hugs, Ellen

I used to have an account for Kaylie on Facebook .... Somehow, the wizards decided it was a fake account, and wanted me to provide a driver's license or other proof of identification to show that Kaylie was indeed a real person Obviously, since I didn't have the correct documentation and couldn't very well give the info from my drab account, I lost that one.

Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    I have two accounts, using different variants of my real name and different e-mail addresses.
    I do the same

I bought An Ipad just for Jen stuff, this also works well in case someone in the house uses my personal computer as I don't have to worry about private browsing, etc on the computer.
    I have two personal phones that I sim switch for GNO's with a completely different untied Apple ID.
    Not that I need to hide anything from my wife, however my kids are very tech savvy and don't really want them snooping on me.
    Facebook has never correlated my two accounts. I suppose I could go a step further and use a co lo for a vpn and relocate myself for geolocation, maybe if my wife didn't know I would.

Aspiring Member
    I am only on Facebook as Susan. For my male self I am on Linkdin. I once sent Susan an email from my own email account - mistake - so I now come up as a suggested friend on her account. People I know have come up as suggested friends on Facebook but only because they are lined to one of the few people Susan links to. All Susan stuff is done on a separate Susan computer so no possibility of farming email addresses from other accounts. So far so good, The thought of having Susan images on my main phone or computer is way too scary.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sami, Use a different computer and a different E-mail ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I use a different browser for each account, and will not use a phone number on the second accout even though they keep asking for one.
    If anyone is interested I go by Stepahnie Johnson and my city is Tallahasse on facebook.

Lexi had way more friends, she's much more fun than the drab side....

I have a second Facebook account for Lauren, actually it's kind of my first account now, because I use it far more often than I use my other account. There is a huge CD community on Facebook, and of course a bunch of trolls. I only friend the CD's for the most part, unless a man is very polite and asks for my friendship before sending a request. There are also some great CD groups on Facebook. Have fun!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Lauren[/SIZE]

I have a Tabitha Lynn account, too. Pretty much completely stopped using my old male one. If anyone wants, friend me there (Tabitha Lynn, New Orleans).