Thread: Conflicting feelings

Conflicting feelings

I've been wearing panties on and off since I was 6 or 7. I feel very comfortable and relaxed en-fem but I'm in a situation where I can only dress in secret. I'm very active in my community and in my church and CDing would not be acceptable. I do try to dress every day for at least awhile. I do wear panties 24/7 and I work out and sleep in my fem duds. Only my wife (deceased) and 2 ex-gfs knew. Just wish I could be open with my real self. Any advice?
    jennigrace

My wife knows and a good firend, my family don't know that xd,but like you I wear underclothes to work and at home. Would like to wear full dress while at home. Since our kids don't know I can't because they stop by unannounced from time to time.

Widower also and closeted for a long time also. Hopefully there are groups near you that you can attend to get started. Once you do you can decide how far you want to go. The first steps out are the hardest, but, once you do that you may be surprised how easy it gets. Set your own speed.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes! Find a local group of dressers and meet up/go out with them. I do that quite often. However, I never go out dressed in or near my home town.

No problems in nearly 20 years of doing this!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!