Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swishing & Prancing in Dresses - Don't ALL Guys get the impulse to do this

I'll check my back in a mirror, but swishing and twirling? nope, it's a bit much for me.

Wow, lots of swishers, who knew? That's cool. Thought never entered my mind and has no appeal but, if ya wanna swish, swish away! Hugs, Michelle

To be clear ladies I didn't say most guys had the desire to put on women's things. What I was asserting was that when a regular guy puts on things like panties, slips, nighties or dresses the material and cut makes them act silly and girly.

So many times on the Newlywed game wives would out thier husbands for putting on their lingerie and dresses and would always say they danced around in them. LOL. The guys were always extremely embarassed.

Silver Member
    I might swish the dress or full skirt in front of a mirror, but if I tried to twirl, I'd fall down!

I don't swish or prance. I wear dresses and skirts every day. To me it's just normal clothing. I like to admire my presentation, but no more than any woman.

Im a swisher if i am in my petticoat mood
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    Watch the GGs wearing a full skirt or dress they move differently so I would say many like to do a little swishing sometimes, why should we be any different ?
    Prancing around is usually the put down heard from wives and partners, I neither prance around or camp it up , I just enjoy wearing the outfits like any GG would . Paula says they're just clothes but they do change the mood depending on the style and if you're pushing the boat out a little, male clothes just don't have the same effect .

It is lovely to wear a ballgown when you get the chance to dance, the movement with heels does feel very special .

I never prance, but I love twirling a skirt. And if you dance n your skirt it is swishing around.. I love dancing.
    Part Time Girl

I wonder if Swisher Sweets were intended for cigar-smoking CDers......who swish.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    To be clear ladies I didn't say most guys had the desire to put on women's things. What I was asserting was that when a regular guy puts on things like panties, slips, nighties or dresses the material and cut makes them act silly and girly.
    It does?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Could you produce a link to those Newlywed game episodes?

Most normal guys aren't going to put on womens clothes for any reason so I challenge your assertion or projection which you seem to do a lot.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-29-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Platinum Member
    ??? I'm perplexed. What magical power do women's "things" possess to impose girly and silly behavior on "regular guys".

For the record, I've been wearing such things for the better part of 5 decades, and never have I been compelled by the clothing items to be anything other than myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Could you produce a link to those Newlywed game episodes?

Most normal guys aren't going to put on womens clothes for any reason so I challenge your assertion or projection which you seem to do a lot.
    I have tried for years to find those episodes. Do you really find it hard to believe a guy would playfully put on women's clothing for fun ?

Go to YouTube and look up the " Clothes Swap Challenge " I will wait your response !

When I first started, it was all about swishing and prancing but as I've advanced in my TGness, it's now more about mincing and cavorting with the occasional frolicking about.

LilSissyStevie,,, love your reply,, really did make laugh out loud
    Joan58

Not sure where this is going but hey!

I was a young male which was well, did put on female clothing when forced to by my female partner, for her pleasure! At the time I was a very straight male!
    So I can now say that as a straight male I FN Hated that.
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Not sure about the prancing and twirling but if it wasn't for the swish of my skirt or dress, I'm not sure I would dress at all. It is what truly gives me that feminine feeling like nothing else. Hearing my heels click and applying makeup are a close second and third but nothing replaces the swish, it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Rarely Swish and prance. But I still enjoy the feel whether standing. walking, or sitting. (At my desk the floor vent does ruffle up my skirts and blow up into the skirt a little.)
    Inversely, I find hosiery tends to reduce the feeling of the skirts but does impart their own sensation and hose makes it easier to slip into my heels.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm too damn old and stiff to prance. I do like the way a skirt moves when I walk, but if I tried to swish I might throw out my lower back. I'll be careful.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I love the swish of my dresses that fit loosely enough to swish. And while I don't recall ever prancing, I do little dance moves in front of the mirror sometimes when I finish dressing...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    I have tried for years to find those episodes. Do you really find it hard to believe a guy would playfully put on women's clothing for fun ?

Go to YouTube and look up the " Clothes Swap Challenge " I will wait your response !
    Those older episodes had to be back in the 70's early 80's and I doubt any guy would wear his wife's clothes on national TV and prance around.
    OK I did check that out clothes swap challenge and those are 90% kids and young adults and nothing like the 70's and 80's
    I watched a few and found them to pretty much make fun of guys wearing womens clothes. To them its nothing but a big joke.
    Is that how YOU want to be looked at?

I've seen videos of crossdressers that can't help but feel up their legs, torso, ass etc. as they prance if front of the camera. It's really quite common.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I've seen videos of crossdressers that can't help but feel up their legs, torso, ass etc. as they prance if front of the camera. It's really quite common.
    I find this interesting. I liken it to when you buy a new(er) auto. Before you bought the vehicle you occasionally saw one on the streets, After the buy, then all of a sudden you see them all over the place, specially those of the same color and model.
    If you are a CDer, you notice other CDers more than before when you are dressed.
    If you swish, or even talk about Swishing and Prancing, you soon start seeing more examples.

Personally I am NOT a swisher. I do love the feel of the materials against my body, the sliding of skirts/slips against my legs, the rubbing of dangle earrings against my neck and cheek. Occasionally even the waxy feeling of lipstick.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 07-02-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Reality Check
    I don't swish or prance when I put on a dress. I don't see actual women swishing or prancing either.

I have used the phrase "prancing around in a dress" in the past and apparently offended some people here. And they did not hesitate to let me know.

I swish, I twirl, I might even sashay. I certainly check my lower body out in the mirror.