Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling Femme When You Can't Dress Up

Feeling Femme When You Can't Dress Up

I've been feeling like this a lot lately. What do you lovelies do when you want to feel femme and want to get your girl on but you can't?

I mostly come here to "feel like one of the girls" and look at things Kimmy wants to wear.

Darn you Pink Fog!
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

I think for me it's the internal Prettiness which keeps me going!

It is very hard to express yourself if you can't!
    Last edited by Stacy Darling; 06-30-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Silver Member
    If you have a lipstick that will easily and quickly wipe off, use it when you can. Carry a paper towel to do it. Its roughness really helps to cleanly wipe. Put it back in your pocket and dispose of it later.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I feel that way all the time I don't need the clothes.
    Clothes just complete the picture.

Tracii, I agree. Yeah I feel womanly even in male clothes sometimes. LOL, Indeed it is a state of mind.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    For a few of us it is Dana that could be a thread unto its own and probably has been many times.

I agree that it is difficult to feel femme when you can't dress. I try to wear at least panties everyday and keep myself completely waxed and shaven. So, at least I can feel somewhat femme without dressing.

If I am feeling feminine and want to woman up but just can't, then I will put on something simple like panties. Just the look and soft feel of them is enough to make me at least somewhat happy. If I am feeling a very strong urge to dress and can't, then I will look at dresses online, with or without women wearing them, and then I imagine myself wearing it. This feels especially good, and quite often it may result in me making a purchase I didn't intend to in the first place. But I'm fine with that, because the lack of opportunity for me to dress up provided me with a different opportunity to buy a dress that I may not have known about. Of course after I buy it, I feel a bit bummed out because I can't wear my new dress right away and have to wait a week or so lol.

Banned Read only
    I always feel feminine to some extent. Underdressing, as they call it can help, but to me it is just my underwear. I also always wear woman's jeans.

I visit this site. When I'm posting or reading posts if feel more feminine and visualize other posters as women. Its sad though when you want to dress but can't.

It is funny! When not at work, generally wear panties, women's jeans and women's loafers. Usually it is just clothes, but there have been a few times when just the panties made me feel more feminine! Sometimes feel feminine in male mode! It is all me so I do not question it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Thats the key Lana Mae don't question it.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Although it's very internal, I need the clothes. It's like opening a valve. The water pressure is there, but the clothes let it flow. Not sure I'm describing it very well.

I do panties and pantyhose under my outfits at work. It helps a little bit.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Some of us rarely feel fem. Even when we dress!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oddly, for me it isn't so much dressing - or not dressing - that makes me feel more feminine.
    While I do LOVE wearing something pretty and 'girly', it's more because it's in synch with I already feel than causing it.

but that said, I wear panties 24/7 - unless I'm visiting the Dr's office. It's just less complicated. fortunately, I'm pretty healthy, so these visits are rare.

SaraLin

I underdress, always. I make sure that if I am consigned to wear male clothing that it is sharp and *pretty*. I wear jewelry.. rings, bracelets, necklaces.. not these big honking *I'm tough* stuff, but exotic and tasteful things. I keep my nails long enough to poke out an eye, and I have found translucent polishes which let me paint while not being too loud.

You can express as female far easier than you might think.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I always have a slight feminine fog circling my mind everyday, and I try to add a distinctive, feminine touch to my look to remind myself of my femininity. I always paint my nails, and my toes are typically in a lovely shade of pink, with clear polish on my finger nails. I have started to wear light jewelry, like a nice necklace without much bling to it. I also wear panties everyday with pantyhose, unless I am wearing shorts. If the pantyhose is sheer enough, I will sometimes wear it with my shorts. Clothing enhances my feminine feelings, but I am always aware of my femininity regardless of what I wear.

Underdressing is my solution. Panties...always. Bra...most of the time. Thigh highs occasionally....rarely seen (sad). A flit of perfume or scented hand lotion. Clear lip gloss, mascara, a touch of makeup, etc.

When I need to dress "down" I'm still wearing panties so I don't go with out something often Ant I always have that fem feeling inside.
    Angie

I can dress pretty much whenever I want, so these moments are rare. But they happen, so I have a list of things I do. Not all at once.

1. Underdress with a bra and small breastforms, With a sport coat.
    2. Wear nude lipstick -- same color as my lips but noticeable if you look hard.
    3. Wear red nail polish and pretend it's the height of male fashion.
    4. Wear embroidered jeans with a pink tee shirt.
    5. Wear a wig with my male clothing. (This often gets me "ma'amed" anyway.)
    6. Wear open-toed shoes with bows on them.
    7. Wear dabs of makeup to hide my facial imperfections. (Age spots, razor nicks, etc.)
    8. Darken my grey eyebrows with eyebrow pencil.
    9. Wear hoop earrings (it's the height of male fashion, you know.)
    10. Wear a slightly frilly top, and scowl at anyone who looks at me funny.
    11. If all else fails, buy something feminine on-line.

Sometimes just shaving my legs and body will help. Also wearing a light foundation that is not obivous helps with some light masscara. I always wear panties, but am so used to them that it has little if any effect. Nylons under your pants is also a good thing.

I dress for myself! fashionisto's Avatar
    I sometimes have the urge to look fem when at work. I sometimes pop off to the toilet with a pair of earrings, and fantasize I don't take them off when going out, or apply some subliminal mascara+eyeshadow. Just having some feminine things in my inventory already brings some relief even if I don't use them. Another thing I have is my long big curly hair. Normally I tie it in a low ponytail. Just wearing it loose already feels so fem!

For me it's not just about dressing or wearing makeup (sure that makes me feel even better). It's a general feeling that even though I am a male it's nice to drop the tough guy persona and soften up. It's nice to look through magazines or the internet at a cute outfit and pair of cute shoes and imagine how nice it would look on me. Feeling feminine is something that comes natural even when I'm in full boy mode. It's great to live in both worlds.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I feel like me all the time dressed or not. being dressed just means I look different, more a case of the way I would like to be perceived by others than how I actually look. I have the wrong physical build to ever carry it off fully, so I simply enjoy what I see in the mirror and get on with life.