Thread: Thought I would never transition but

Thought I would never transition but

Never thought I'd be able to transition, but finding out the VA will now assist with hormones, speech(develop a more feminine voice), access to the womens health clinic and top surgery after being on hormones for at least one year. I was absolutely amazed and having finished my assessment with the psychiatrist, waiting to hear from the endocrinologist for an apt for my blood work. Never, Never did I think this would be possible.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    That's such good news, Patty! Let us know how you get on.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 07-01-2017 at 05:51 AM.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

VA and transitioning

Received a call from the endocrinologists office yesterday, setting up my appt. for my first consult Sept 10. So looking forward to this.

Food for you, so glad the VA helps out our community