Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are Men more into Frilly Dresses & Lingerie Than Women are ?

This thread just reminded me that I have a new sleeveless top that I've been forgetting to wear. It has lace trim. I got it for comfort as well as feminine frilliness. I was looking for something like satin, but it was a thrift store, so the best I found was a combination of mostly polyester and a little spandex. Next time, I'll have to try a real store and find some actual satin. I'm a believer that frilly can be comfortable. I like Lolita fashion and hope to find comfy things to make into Lolita.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I love that,does it come in pink

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I don't know what women feel comfortable wearing but take a look at my picture and you know i love frilly sexy, ****ty things

I don't know about other men or women but I am much more into frilly dresses and lingerie than my wife.

I own more wedding dresses than she has dresses. She wears only cotton panties and I have a couple hundred pair that aren't. Her bras are pretty, but ultimately, utilitarian.

I like skirts, blouses, dresses; wife likes pants. I like nightgowns, she likes pjs. Married 58 yrs - she still only semi-accepting.

I love to wear ultra feminine lingerie and dresses. If I was able to dress full time, I am sure I would still dress in a ladylike, but comfortable way, slacks more than skirts and dresses. Cotton more than nylon. Getting to dress just occasionally, I want to express myself in a sexy and very feminine way.

Rae. Congrats on 58 years.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Jess. Thank you for the laugh.

These Days you are more likely to see a Guy in these pretty Dresses than a Girl ! Darn only wish we would all wear them !

frilly2.jpgfrilly.jpg

Now you're talking!
    I have not had the pleasure yet, but I'd love to wear either of those, but especially the pink sissy dress.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Oooohhh..... I want the first one, and her heels!

the heels need to be just a bit higher for me but love the petticoat

Ya s'pose those dresses come in a 26? Nah, I didn't think so either.

That's probably a good thing though... might be more than a little embarrassing to bend over even a wee bit!

Lacy PJs

I think it's probably a two-fold matter: 1, most men dressing in women's clothes only wear them around the house, so practicality isn't really an issue. As someone who has dressed exclusively en femme for a decade and a half, I can say that while I do enjoy such frilly, flamboyant things, I very rarely-like once a year at most-actually wear them simply because of the limitations they place on what I can actually do in them. And 2, I think that to some degree those born female grow up being aware that those kinds of clothes are always available to them if they choose, and that very awareness mutes their appeal somewhat, leading to them only being utilized in very specific situations that call for them, proms and so on. As a matter of fact, it's my personal belief that if it were socially acceptable for boys to wear dresses etc the way it is for girls to wear suits and such, there would be far fewer cross dressers in general, as having the option available one's whole life would diminish the thrill or appeal for a significant percentage of people.

Platinum Member
    Hi Robbie , The more frilly the better.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I like the frilly to help cover the manly look of my body

Could be because for women my age, we had to wear dresses to school in all types of weather (with snowpants under our dresses in the snowy Michigan winters). We couldn't play on the swings or monkey bars without having shorts under our dresses. We had boys run around the playground yelling "it's dress up day" as they threw our dresses up from behind (another reason for wearing shorts under our dresses). Slips back then were stiff and scratchy. Personally, I was thrilled in my senior year of high school that we were finally allowed to wear pants to school. Don't judge women too harshly because, believe me, wearing frilly or any dresses was not always fun.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-04-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Depends on the time we live in. Growing up girls and women were very into lacy and very frilly. If their outer wear wasn't frilly you could almost bet that their dainties underneath were. Baby dolls were very, very popular back in the sixties. Seemed like all girls and young women had two or more. I had about five or six baby dolls and I found that for me they were very comfortable.

To really set my mood to dress I find myself putting on the most feminine panties and bra I have and everything else seems natural.

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    Could be because for women my age, we had to wear dresses to school in all types of weather (with snowpants under our dresses in the snowy Michigan winters). We couldn't play on the swings or monkey bars without having shorts under our dresses. We had boys run around the playground yelling "it's dress up day" as they threw our dresses up from behind (another reason for wearing shorts under our dresses). Slips back then were stiff and scratchy. Personally, I was thrilled in my senior year of high school that we were finally allowed to wear pants to school. Don't judge women too harshly because, believe me, wearing frilly or any dresses was not always fun.
    I hear the having to wear dress thing form my wife all the time ! LOL ! I think thats why women i know loved it when guys had to dress in silly women's things for init ions and lost bets .

I feel that way many women my age wear leggings or jeans then a dress or skirt and lingerie and panties are just not as frilly and lacy as before and I think crossdresser are drawn to these things because they represent that feminine image they are wanting

Too Frilly?

Speaking of wearing frilly things, I ran across this photo on Pinterest. "For me..." this one is over the top and too frilly for my tastes!

OverTheTop.jpg

Lacy PJs

Wearing Frilly Dresses and lingerie is very sexy and sensual. I love wearing them and the way they make me feel.

You have to remember, a lot of the male crossdressers (and those of other transfeminine identities) on this site are well into the top 1% of attraction to frilly things. The women here, and those you'd meet in day-to-day life, would most likely tend to be average, since nothing in what brings them here selects for that interest. There are certainly women who are into lingerie, very feminine dresses, etc., as much as anyone here, but you wouldn't be likely to meet them by chance in the wild.

A Lolita fashion forum would give a different picture, for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDanielle View Post
    If there's one thing I hate more than anything in the world: it's living a lie. And clowns.

LOL ! I'm not sure about you guys but I saw way more guys dressed as French Maids than girls ! Not sure if thats a good thing or bad and Oh the only ones who had the added cute petticoats underneath were the guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    These Days you are more likely to see a Guy in these pretty Dresses than a Girl ! Darn only wish we would all wear them !

frilly2.jpgfrilly.jpg
    I would definitely wear those. You are right on point!
    [FO