Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting to push the boundarys.

Starting to push the boundarys.

So I am having to look in on my parents place while they are away.
    Tonight it dawned on me that it would be a thrill to go round there dressed.
    Drove there and sat down the road in the car for what seemed like an eternity, then eventually just got out and walked up the street!
    The street was silent apart from my heels clacking.
    Kind of strange seeing myself in the mirror in their house too.
    Checked the house out, fed pets, sat in the garden for a bit then walked back to the car!
    What a rush!

I do wonder where this is going....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Going to get caught, if u do it often and carelessly enuff, Kym. Maybe that's what u want?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not really Doc, no.
    Pink fog perhaps, i dont know, but it was a first.
    Enjoyed it though.

It will go as far as you want it to. But why park down the road? the thrill of being seen?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

You might out yourself. Maybe that's ok. Be safe though.

Don't trust the cat. She'll turn you in. The dog you are OK with. Just not the cat....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Your parents may have security cams in the house you are not aware of LOL.

More, more, more, that's where its going. I know trust me we have to push the limits. Have fun and hope your parents won't be getting "I think I seen your son dressed as a women" from some friends around there home. Just be careful

Banned Spammer
    I love when people think oh there is no way I'll get caught.LOLOL

It's certainly not the end of the world to get caught, but sometimes it seems so.

Have fun and enjoy your time.

For some of us, the risks of almost--but not quite--getting caught are part of the thrill of dressing up. It worked for me for a while ... until I got caught. Be careful, girlfriend, and make sure you're willing to accept the consequences of getting caught.

Silver Member
    What happens when some neighbor asks who the woman was that was checking on their house?

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    hope your parents won't be getting "I think I seen your son dressed as a women" from some friends around there home.
    Even more likely, a report from the neighbors that some strange woman was spotted going into their house. Then you'll have to come up with some kind of story, and it probably won't be very convincing.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Kym, please be careful! As stated above, many people have been outed after thinking that they will never get seen.
    It really depends a lot on what the consequences would be for you if your family were to find out about your dressing.
    If they wouldn't be bothered then it's not a problem.
    But if, like some of us, it would be a major issue if your family were to find out then you are taking an extremely big risk.
    Like others have said there may be surveillance cameras near the house. (Quite likely these days.)
    If a nosey neighbour sees an unfamiliar person enter that house, they might even call the police to the house thinking you are breaking in. That could get really awkward
    Best wishes,
    Nic
    Last edited by Krea; 07-04-2017 at 10:41 AM. Reason: spelling
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

For sure your parents will find out! Why park down the street? if you don't want to be outed then park right at the house but even though there may not be other people outside or close by somebody will have seen you from within their house and may know your parents.
    This WILL come out, just my opinion but I think you should be prepared to tell your parents straight out. In any case in a way it would be a pity for them to find out from a third person what you do far better for you to tell them and then if someone tells them about you at least they can say yes we know its ok with us.

Banned Spammer
    They may have told a neighbor their son would be feeding the animals and watching after the place.
    Now there is this odd woman parking down the street and walking up to the house. Its safe to say the neighbors have seen you already.
    See how odd your behavior is? Odd behavior gets noticed.
    I watch my neighbors houses when the go on vacation sometimes if they ask but I am "out" and they know all about me.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-04-2017 at 04:51 AM.

It is fun to push the boundaries but be prepared to explain who your female friend is if your parents ask you who the woman was in their house. It would be easy for them to find out a woman was in their house as others have said with the neighbors and you parking down the street.

The truth will out xx

Thanks for the honest replys.
    I suppose i thought that as it was dark and fairly late that it wouldnt be an issue.
    The main reason i was down the street was that the parking is diabolical around there, then i realised it would be a thrill to walk.
    I dont think i would be recognised, but i see the point.

Its just good to find a reason to go out, which up till now has been a few evening drives.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Even more likely, a report from the neighbors that some strange woman was spotted going into their house. Then you'll have to come up with some kind of story, and it probably won't be very convincing.
    Probably not. "Strange woman? Why are you asking me? Ask Dad."
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I like dressing because I'm an ADRENALINE JUNKIE!!!!!

Too much fun, seeing yourself in someone else's mirror! I have got to try that. Most of us love the rush, it's what keeps me going sometimes. Thanks for sharing.

Banned Read only
    I don't think there is a secret desire to get "caught" and having a secret no more. The times I have gone out I did it because I wanted to feel the full effect of being en femme. What natural born woman confines herself to the four walls of a house or apartment? None. I've gone for strolls in safe quiet residential neighborhoods in the early evening darkness. I love the feel of the cool breeze caressing my stocking encased legs as the breeze played with the skirt of my dress and slip. I also take drives to actually accomplish something such as returning a library book to the night slot, getting a free newspaper from one of those boxes, etc. Yes, it is possible a neighbor may be drawn to a window and see a woman coming and going to your parents' home by the sound of clicking heels. I noticed that on my strolls. I bought a pair of comfortable shoes with a low heel made with deadening rubber sole and heel.

Rite on hon..i am glad u went out dressed even if it's to check on your parents house. Small steps, and it is like a thrill and rush to finally be out in public..when see pics of other cd's and read about they're out and about experiences it's almost envious...on the getting caught part that some have suggested that also might be something secretly brewing in the back of ur head. Maybe hoping 2 get caught but by someone who becomes interested in your secret life of who u enjoy being...well I hope ur many excursions go well. Xoxo 2 u and be safe and have fun.xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreams View Post
    Don't trust the cat. She'll turn you in. The dog you are OK with. Just not the cat....
    With you there. Our cat gives me a real funny look when I'm in a dress.