Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink fog gone

Aspiring Member
    over a year ago i tried getting a pink fog thread started (died on the vein, and i thought it acted like no one could see it ) but now after having a new hip and it pounded me like the pink thunder storm ( nice term) ,and cleared out almost as fast .....think its pain related ? as once my hip was not feeling bad ..not being a drag to move around...like ..life was going to work again ,blast ! the nearly adolescent level of "just gota", was there and had to be fed . after feeding this monster for 40 + years ( wondering why i was never smart enough to chart it and everything else in my life) I might have noticed a pattern after pain, emotional or otherwise, its a deserved desert, for surviving. other s thoughts ? logic does not apply , I'v studied loads of stuff and dressing is feeding an emotional hunger an "empty" in todays nutty world of ulta A type competitive pricks that sucks the niceness right out of any one in their path , that niceness void screams in pink and dresing seems to fill it back ,then you have to bath or swim in until your thirst is sated .

Aspiring Member
    what a pariah i seem to be >>or is it, this sight is scripted by the CIA and i throw wrenches into the planed dialog ? hhehehehheahahahh for all the worry warts out there ! its a blend between " harp " and the chem trails ( turning up the pink satin pantys and sent endorphin's...the sales are down at VS ) affecting you like a rat in a maze ! > >more menial laughter ! <<<

Don't purge when you feel like this, the wheel will turn. It always does.