Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Wife is coming around

Exactly! That's what is making me thrive. Her boundries are very important to me. If she has fun doing my make up that is how I'm going to approach it from now on until it changes. She drives this car in her own comfort zone. I respect that and with full understanding! By the way I tried to post a profile pic of my backside (since I have a goatee that she loves) but it says my account doesn't have those privileges.

Roberta, after the number of posts reaches ten, you will be able to upload photos. You are almost there!

Thanks Sami! 😘 I didn't know that!

My wife seen me looking at dresses on amazon. She told me the one I was interested in buying was not in style and was fugly. So she got on her phone and ordered me a cuter one. I can't believe I spent 8 years with her not knowing about my CDing. I've opened up a new world for her and she continues to take baby steps and keeps being more supportive. I don't believe I'm pushing her at all. I just keep reminding her how much I love her and how amazing and accepting she is being to me and how much it means to me.

She sure does seem to have done a 180 in a very short time. I would still be wary though, you are moving at warp speed, so just be mindful of this. It certainly won't be the 1st time we've seen a member here talk about how everything is just wonderful then all of a sudden bam, the 180 did a 180 for seemingly no reason.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Gendermutt, I sure hope not! I feel like I hit the jackpot, I don't want the spend it too fast! She has been amazing with me and I wore the dress she bought for me for about an hour today. Even though she can't keep a straight face, she knows it's important to me. From day 1 to now she has done the 180 many times and so far in the accepting direction!

I am envious.
    I wish I had an accepting spouse(gg).

I so agree with your approach...I make sure my wife knows I love her and I center my attention on her which isn't hard to do...she's beautiful inside and out. One of the things that bothers her most is my focus on maintaining a slim and fit body...she hates that I can lose weight and keep it off while she struggles with it...she says its just not fair...oh, and she also knows I stay trim to fit in my dresses...lol! Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Nikki, that's the same with me. I can drop lbs like nothing when I try to. My wife hates it also! I've kept my belly and haven't tried to lose weight since coming out to her because I don't want any mixed messages this early into it. But I do eventually want to go on a diet so my dresses don't poke out at the belly haha

Having just shared this part of my life with my wife, I am not sure where we will end up. Hope for an accepting participatory arrangement but think it will end in DADT, at least at first. Being patient is hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean in LA View Post
    Having just shared this part of my life with my wife, I am not sure where we will end up. Hope for an accepting participatory arrangement but think it will end in DADT, at least at first. Being patient is hard!
    Good luck hun! It is a slow road! DADT lasted around 2 months for me. Depends on the wife on how long it takes. Go at her pace and communicate a lot. Very helpful to write her a life's story letter on why you are the way you are. Express your love for her and how much it means to you. Try to improve on everything about your relationship even if it only needs minor changes. Let us know how it goes! 😘

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta225 View Post
    My wife seen me looking at dresses on amazon. She told me the one I was interested in buying was not in style and was fugly. So she got on her phone and ordered me a cuter one.
    I want to see pics of "fugly" and "cuter" - side by side.
    Being a girl is not for wimps.
    Offense is not a gift. You can't give it, you can only take it.

Quote Originally Posted by valerieg View Post
    I want to see pics of "fugly" and "cuter" - side by side.
    I can't even remember the fugly one I was looking at on amazon. But this is the one she bought for me.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXB6095..._v0RCzbRDYP7DZ

Back to the OP I love it, what a great message to receive from you wife.

Think I am a little further behind than you but I had two moments of acceptance and curiosity recently. First while I was dressed in the bedroom wife came upstairs opened the door and talked to me but behind the door, second time she poked her head around the corner. I was wearing dress, tights and padded bra.

Second I told her of a delivery I had coming soon, she just said do you now! No. Negative comment.

That's wonderful sweetie! Sounds like she is opening up to it more! How long has she known your secret? Acceptance from the wife is a great feeling and I hope it continues.

The difference a month makes! A little update on my situation girls! Things are getting better! I'd be lying if I said there wasn't ups and downs. But it's been more understanding and more 2 steps forward and less 1 step back. I bought me and the wife matching nightgowns and we wore them to bed last night! So amazing!

Here is the nightgown, so comfortable and so sensual cuddling up to the wife in it!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019W128JS..._NdAIzbPW64ZM0

Roberta,
    Well that doesn't suck! I live that nightgown, but not sure I would get 1
    Wink of sleep
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I slept amazing. I was the most comfortable sleeping in bed than I ever have been before! I got to continue to take it slow, but I can't wait until we do it again. Self control is so hard with a wife that is slowing becoming more acceptable. Can't screw it up.