Thread: (We just read eachother)

(We just read eachother)

Just now . Sitting inside at starbucks in Sayville Long Island . Coming back from Fire Island ...after four days full time enfemme. I just caught a woman at another table out at the sidewalk tables trying to sneak a look to try to read me ... we made eye contact and i just burst out laughing. And she relaxed her spying and just smiled back at me.
    Its funny playing a game of who caught who.

Banned Read only
    Barbara,
    I'm not sure how many tried to check me out last time at the hotel , but at breakfast I didn't have a single problem until an elderly lady stopped in front of me as I sat drinking my coffee, she propped herself on her walking stick looked me up and down but didn't say anything before walking off, I turned to the others and said , " Now I know what a full body scan feels like !"

From my own experience the lady trying to check you out may have liked your outfit. When some of the GGs at my social group tell me they've been watching me it's usually to tell me they like my outfit.

When out in public dressed, if someone is staring at me, I always meet eye to eye contact and smile. Ninety percent of the time the person staring is disarmed and they smile back.

Always do a smile when you can.

Jodi