Thread: Made my day...took a walk

Made my day...took a walk

Stopped on my way home for a little walk and had two different women comment on my heels. I have on men's jeans, men's shirt and pantyhose and black 4 inch heels. Parked my car and was walking toward the sidewalk and a lady with a child comments that her husband ran a race in heels. We chatted and she told me that she heard them and looked but I walked very well in them I thanked her and walked another 75 yards and a lady sitting on a bench said " I love your heels and you walk very well in them". I sat and chatted for a few minutes then continued on my way. When I walked by the nail salon I lady poked her head out for another look so I was ready on my return and waved and they smiled and waved back. I motioned a thumbs up or down and all I saw were thumbs up. They just had to many customers to go in. Maybe next time

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like you had a great walk.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Funny. When I wear my 3 1/2" women's boots that could be men's, and nothing else fem? No one has noticed them so far.
    R u sure you're looking fem in any other ways, M?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You had a nice little walk then! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

It sounds like you had a nice little walk, good exercise, and to be complimented on your heels is a bonus.

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    I find most women are very accepting of men showing their feminine side. I was doing my washing and had a bra and panties that I would normally wash in my apartment bathroom, but wanted to wash them more thoroughly so to put them in the washing machine. As I was puting them in a neighbor came into the laundry room and saw me with lingerie in hand. She commented those are nice and I just said yeah. She asked straight out are they yours and I paused and said yes. She just smiled and said Nice.

Off we went with our own business. I saw her again when taking my laundry in and she gave a small wave. I don't know her well, just to say hi in passing. She has been more friendly though still casually of late. I think she is dying to chat and ask more questions. If she does then I will be open to a point. As long as it does not land in their face most women are very accepting. Also many women are very good at diffusing potentially embarrassing situations by just accepting and moving on.

Good luck in your world

Jen

So take the initiative. Strike up conversation or even invite her for coffee. You might end up with a new friend. The worst that will happen is she demures.

I know the second lady works at the target there. I have gone for another walk there (even thru target) hoping to see her. I'm certain she would chat again. Hoping for the best

Glad you enjoyed your walk that's so awesome.
    Angie

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Hi Again,

I was shopping today in drab. I bought two tops (White Tanktops) and white panties. These were not a matching set but matched by color. The checkout was empty and the woman commented, on the match. I said yes, She replied with a smile "for you" I was a bit stunned and said yes again. She said she had noticed I shopped in the store every now and then, buying some men,s but mostly women's items. She said that there was no issue and store policy was that its just another purchase. She said she noticed I was always a little uncomfortable and she wanted set me at ease. I said thanks and tried to smile. She smiled and said no problems and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

To re-enforce my last post in all this is most people do not care or even accept. This is because its not their issue. Playing into this is a more socially liberal world. Relax and enjoy. I am doing my best to take my own advice.

I'm always a little nervous shopping but most stores now have an accepting policy. I did recently have a young check out girl inform me (very snippy attitude) that a bra was non returnable. I knew it was and she was right to tell me. I smiled and told her, I knew what size I wore.